The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First Day at the Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

First Day at the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 am

Mel didn't feel Vlad awake; she was lost in her own world of empty dreams and peaceful bliss. Nothing interupted her dreams until suddenly the black emptiness opened up to reveal her and Vlad, standing over a cot.
The cot contained twins, a boy and a girl. It was clear by their blue eyes and that they were Vladen's. As suddenly as the perfect picture had appeared, it was darkened somewhat by a dark figure, entering from the blemishes of her memory. A dark figure; the one that had chased her when she was with Black...
The figure snatched the twins up, slitting both their throats as a soundless scream escaped from Mel's throat. Crying, and reeling over in colossal sobs, screaming for her babies and clutching to Vladen's arm, Mel awoke up with a jolt, her whole body stiffening and flopping back onto the sofa in defeat. Was nothing going to work out for her?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Vlad awoke with a start, his eye's wide with fear and apprehension. Instantly laying still with the sleeping Mel in his arm's. Vladen settles to make sense of the thought's whirling in his mind. What had his father just told him? How on earth had he known that? He was dead..and speaking to him..

A single tear run's down Vladen's cheek before he settles back into a deep sleep, curled around Mel as much for her comfort as to his own.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Mel smiled weakly in her sleep, feeling Vlad curl himself around her even tighter, as if protecting her. She could sense his troubled mind, but would question him on it later. He didn't need to be pushed for answer now the couple were bonded.
Slipping back into her almost virtual coma, Mel let every single thought fall from her mind and forgot everything. Except Vlad, of course.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Vladen subconiously curl's his arm's more around Mel and roll's her between himself and the back of the sofa, as if unconiously shielding her from something. Giving her the extra warmth she need's, wrapping his leg's around her aswell Vladen hold's her against himself like a drowning man. His dream's softly troubled and the image of his father there in the forefront on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Mel stirred happily in her sleep, sensing Vladen through their now unconcsious bond. Mel sighed and snuggled even closer to Vlad in the hope of getting extra warmth from his strong arms.
She could sense part of his dream but was perplexed as to what was going on. Mentally shrugging and giving into her own empty dreams once more, Mel fell back into her deep rest, getting the much needed sleep she had missed out on throughout the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Vladen softly smoothes her hair while she sleep's, holding her there in her coma like sleep. Finally glad she is getting the much needed rest. Silently and softly Vladen fall's into his own dream filled sleep, Full of images of Mel and of Rhiane, Emmelin..His mother and father. Vladen stir's uneasily in his sleep, and grunt's out a strangelled word. "Father..." Stood before Vladen in his dream is his father. Giving him all the advice he need's to protect Mel and advice on how to control his change at will.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 am

With Vlad's arms around her, and his heartbeat soothing her, Mel slowly fell into a deep coma-like sleep. For once her sleep was dreamless and Mel was able to get the much needed rest she needed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 am

Vladen was pleased she was finally starting to relax, raising a hand to run gently through her long hair in a relaxing gesture. Vladen was happy to be here with her and have her so close. Schooling his breathing to be deep and relaxed, Vladen let's her listen to his strong heart beat. He knew she needed to rest and was here to protect her..in her waking thought's and in her dream's too.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 am

Mel laughed with Vladen and snuggled close to him on the sofa, using his chest as a pillow. Mel closed her eyes and thought about what had gone on in her life throughout the past few days. Meeting Vlad had changed her life for the better. Something about him made her smile without even meaning to. Could Vlad really protect her the way Black never could?
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:40 am

She blew a kiss back to Mel and waved back to vladen after kissing Horril back deeply, her hand clutching her I-Pod to her. She smiled and put her headphones in listening to it was she resumed her sketch of Horril.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 am

Vladen laughed at Mel, a truely loving and happy smile on his face. Waving lightly to Horril and Ember as he passes with the majority of his attention focused on Mel.

Slipping into the cave with her, Vladen beat's her to the sofa and stretches out upon it. Scooping her effortlessly onto his chest. Vladen hold's her like the finest porcelain, knowing she can hear his strong heart beat. his scent blanketing her and his desire to protect her and his love for her strong through their bond.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 pm

He plugged something into the I-pod,picking the recordings of the lullaby and song he had written for Ember and uploading them,he then kissed her passionetly and handed her the I-pod "There you go my love."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Mel smiled and took Vlad's hand, slowly making her way back to his cave. She smiled at Ember and Horril as she passed, blowing both people a kiss.
Spinning and twirling under Vlad's arm as they both entered the cave, Mel flopped onto the sofa and laid back, wanting to close her eyes, but afraid to.

Would her father never cease to search for her through her dreams? She didn't think she could live through another nightmare like the last.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 am

Ember blinked, she didn't know he had written a lullaby for her. Was this how he had gotten her to sleep proerly all the times she was with him? She looked at him curiously then nodded, handing her I-Pod to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:26 am

He whispers in her ear "My love did you want the lullaby I wrote for you on that music player?" he smiled he had written a song and now a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am

She changed the track to a slightly more classical and beautiful song. It was just a peice of classical music but Ember was making up Lyrics with it as if it fitted and was written entirely for that song. She kept her eyes on the page, shivering every so often as Horril kissed her neck, prodding him for his teasing she began to sketch him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

All the while he sat blanking out her music,playing with her hair or tracing the lines of her shoulders and the sides of her rib cage,every so often nipping her ear or kissin gher neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 am

She had her little sketch book out as she sang softly to herself and sketched pictures of wolves running and jumping over a river. Of their bright eyes looking up at you, of their back arching as they howled to the moon. She sketched pictures of mothers with their young she sketched of the forests the lived in and she sketched native americans with them now and then. She sketched odd pictures of bears and the focused on horses.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

He crinkled his nose,able to hear the song.He liked her singing but not the track or kind of music she was siging to,it was ... not as elegant as the music he liked.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 am

Ember put in her headphones, her keen green eyes always on the watch for an out of place movment but her posture was relaxed and a bright smile was on her face. She curled into Horril happily, resting her cheek on his chest before turning the I-Pod on and singing alont to the track: Secondhand Serenade - Why.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 am

Vladen couldnt hold her gaze as that question slipped from her lip's. He knew the answer would hurt her and yet unbidden it slipped from his lip's.

"My father is..is..dead..and..my mother and I are not exactley close. She will be happy that i am happy..and she will love you i am sure..My Sister's..well..Emmelin likes you already..Rhiane..is confusing..and the other one..well..she is probably off somewhere dribbling round about now"

Vladen tries to muster a smile for her, to set her at ease.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 am

Mel smiled at Vlad and cocked her head to one side cutely.
"Are your parents going to be OK with us?" Mel asked, suddenly curious again. She couldn't seem to keep her question down! Why was she so rude?!
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 am

Vladen return's her kiss and soft nip on her bottom lip. Smiling broadly at her he could sense her loss for word's.

"I love you too Mel.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 am

Mel was lost for words. For once in her life she could only think of one thing to say.
"I love you..." She whispered, nipping Vlad's lips in hers.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am

Vladen kisses her in return until she break's it and moves back him. "Im not angry with you Mel..Yes i am angry but not with you..Im angry with your father for ever putting you through this..Im angry with myself for not being able to take this pain away from you."

Vladen voices softly, unable to hold her gaze as he look's to the floor along with her. Standing silently he lock's his arm's around her and hold's her in silence. Waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day at the Academy
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: