The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First Day at the Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

First Day at the Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:15 am

Mel looked up and nodded, smiling at Ember,
"I'm Mel. I guess we will." Her smile widened as she held out one hand for Ember to shake. She was very pretty, Horril was very lucky.
Mel, still stroking Vladen's hair with one hand, shook Ember's hand gently, before returning to her lap.
"Ten minutes, huh? I'll stay here with him, so he's not alone when he wakes. That must have been difficult." Mel smiled fondly down at Vlad as she spoke her last words.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:11 am

Ember smiled, watching Mel and Vladen. They reminded her of herself and Horril and how they had been in the first part of their reltionship - now they were engaged.
"I'm Ember...Horril's fiancee...Horril is Vladens cousin," Ember smiled. "I guess we'll be spending alot of time together. He should come round in about 10 minutes..."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 am

Mel knew the Were-Bear Vladen wouldn'tr hurt her, but what about the others? Was he strong enough to control himself around this many people yet?
Mel smiled and absently stroked Vlad's head and hair, twirling it gently within her fingers. She smiled and leant forward to kiss his head, murmuring her next words against his hot forehead.
"Well done my love."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 am

Ember nodded, leaning back on Horril for support she closed her eyes. She hadn't used that much magic in a while and she was tired, very tired. She opened her eyes slowly and watched Vladen carefully to make sure the bear didn't wake up again. She was glad it had obeyed and listened to her or there would be one angry werebear here right now.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:51 am

Mel lowered Vlad to the ground gently and kissed his forehead. She looked up at the girl and smiled thankfully.
"Thankyou..." Mel murmured the word, concsious of the sleeping and peaceful Vladen in her arms. Slowly, she sank back against a tree and waited for her soulmate to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:40 am

Vladen arches his back and cries out wildly as the bear form in him receed's in a violent rush. Looking at Ember with a weak and pitiful smile of thank's Vladen collapses against Mel and is instantly unconcious. He feel's safe and warm here, able to let himself go and stop fighting himself.

What had Ember done to him? how had she made his bear form receed so fast? When he awoke and she was well..he would have to ask her. Curled up with Mel's arm's around him Vladen's face creases into a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 am

Ember blinked and moved to Vladens side quickly. She wasn't sure if this would work but bears where creatures of the earth and she'd spoken to them on many occasions.
"Vladen be at peace and rest!" she spoke in a language only bears would undertand. She rested her hands on his arm, the magic flowing through her to him as it stopped his transformation into a bear, lullying his bear side back to rest as Vladen was the human formed vladen again. Healing him she stumbled back slightly against Horril, tired.
"You okay?" she asked Mel and Vladen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

Vladen sag's against Mel, his skin crawling and his Jaw shifting and breaking even as she kisses him. Growling loudly he lock's his gaze to her's and tries to fight the curse down. Inwardly waring with himself in a battle that rock's his body to the core. His skin shifting, caught between his desire to change and his desire not to do it before Mel and risk hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 am

HE stood behind Ember,like a shadow or a statue,not moving an inch. He only frowned slightly at Mel and Vladen,a couple he wouldn't of expected,but he supposed that is how he and Ember must of lookign like to start with.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 am

Mel coughed and spluttered, her eyes opening to a scene of panic.
"Vladen..?" She murmured, scared and worried for her soulmate. She looked at the girl holding her and scrabbled up onto her feet, noticing Vlad.
"VLAD!" Mel ran up to him and hugged him, not noticing his crawling skin. She kissed him on the lips, gently yet passionately, running her hands through his hair lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 am

Vladen stumbles to his feet and start's to back off through the tree's. He had killed her..He had hunted her..What had he been doing..

His spine start's to stretch driving him to his knee's as his jaw break's with a loud crack. He had lost control..he was going to change and he couldn't stop it. He had to know Mel was alright before he let it take him again. Then he would give in to it and retreat into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 am

Water...Ember connected to the liquid inside of Mel and drawed on it. She made ehr girls lips part as the water poured out of her mouth in a perfect fountain that turned into a large water bubble in the air as Mel began coming around, coughing up the water as it joined the water which ember made crash onto some dying flowers. She helped MEl sit up and patted her back.
"Let it out."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 am

She was..I hunted..we Were swimming..She took on some water..It's all my fault" Vladen say's in a paniced voice. He let her go reluctantly and closed his eye's. His finger's were begining to shrink and his nail's get longer. He would hold it back. he had to hold it back.

Vladen slowly start's to crawl backward's with several loud crack's as his rib's started to shift. He had killed Mel...his own stupid..stupid self..
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

Ember was by Mels side in flash, having walked in with Horril like the fiathfull soulmate she was. She moved to her side and gently pried her from Vladen and closed her eyes. Earth, air, fire, water and the beautiful element of souls. Everyone always missed that element. She touched the girls face and hair gently.
"Mel...can you hear me?" Ember asked in a completly different language, one they used to talk to those who where dead, the souls left wondering. "Mel come back." Ember ushered, using her gift to guide her soul back to her body.
"What happened?" Ember looked up at Vladen, talking in english again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:11 am

He narrowed his eyes at Mel,searching out any sign of mortal or immortal life,ready to use the second part of this new ability,to restore what once rested within a body bound from the gateways above.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 am

"No..I am not leaving her..I refuse to leave her.." Vladen didn't know what to do. He knew he could not leave Mel and yet he knew she needed help. Vladen curled himself around Mel..She couldn't be dead..His headache had gotten worse and his skin was itching. He refused to give in. He wouldn't give in until he knew Mel was alive..and alright.

Then he would let go..and flee into the forest..Mel wouldnt want him anymore. Horril would see she was alright. She would have Leah..and Danni..and Ember too.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 am

He strides into the clearing,looks at Mel and Vladen "Hmm I knew there was a purpose to the ability shift,what happened to your soulmate Vladen?"
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 am

''I am a Vampire, I can't save her....'' Leahandra looked at the couple. She knew there was nothing that she could do. What could she do? If she tried to help him remove the water from her lungs, she could easily break the womans ribs and pucture her lungs due to her strength. And even if it had been required, she could hardly give the woman CPR, she hadn't had any breathe in almost a year.''Vladen, you have to go and get someone to help. I can watch over her body while you go,"Leahandra told her friend, unable to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 am

Vladen has Mel craddled to his chest. He had been such a fool, he had hunted Mel..of all people..the woman he loved and he had..he had hunted her..

The torture of it would show clearly on Vladen's face as he tries to get the water out of Mel's lung's, with massaging and patting. His scent would have betrayed his distress as surely as a flashing neon sign above his head.

" She was swimming..and wanted me to follow..I suprised her..and she took in a lot of water..Light..I think i killed her..Leah help me please.."

Vladen look's at Leah as the dull headache begin's in the back of his skull. He could resist it this time, until he knew Mel was alright, then he would leave..he had hunted Mel..he wasn't safe..He..He truely was an animal..
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 am

It is a pleasure you meet you Mel," Leahandra spoke carefully and politely. She looked between her old friend and the woman and listened as he told her who he was. ''The woman you love?" she asked curiously. Deep down she thought, she hoped that he would not hurt the way her beloved had did her.
Leahandra rubs her eyes. Still not having complete control over her new found Telepathy, she could hear their thoughts. They were getting too much. She slowly sank to her knees, covering her ears and hoping they would hush. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on all the lessons that William had given her before opening her eyes again. She must have been at it for a while, because both Vladen and Mel were gone.
Following his scent, Leahandra gracefully ran through the trees, her coat billowing out behind her. She wondered to herself if Vladen could smell his own scent and if he could, she wondered if it made him as queasy as it was making herself. Slowing down, Leahandra spotted clothes hung over a branch. Leahandra stopped abruptly upon seeing the scene before her. Vladen was holding the female tightly. The Vampiress could smell that something was wrong.''What are you doing Vladen? Something doesn't smell right...'' she didn't know what to make of the scene. Had he hurt her then felt remorse? Or had she collapsed...Leahandra didn't know what to think and tried to pick up on his thoughts, trying to pick up some thoughts about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:08 am

Vladen knew he had fumbled the ball. Instantly welding his mouth to her's he feed's her some of the air he had been holding in. Almost at the same moment he was pulling her down to the bottom of the pool. His feet touching the bottomm and in one powerful pull and surge of animalistic proportion he had broken the surface with her and was crouched lightly on the bank beside the pool.

Concern etched across his face and evident in his wandering hand's as they pat her back and massage her chest in equal measure. trying to force any water out of her.

"Mel..My love...are you alright..Mel Please.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 am

Mel was taken by surprise and the spell she had been holding released her without a second thought. She spluttered in the water and sturggled to regain control of the magic she had been using, slowly drowning all the while.
She only mouthed one word to the man who held her like she would break any minute.
"Help!"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 am

Vladen knew he had seen her swimming beneath the surface. He watched her for several long moment's, taking in her grace and beauty. Suddenly looking at her and realising she had seen him and not recongised him. He had his chance...Bracing himself off the side of the pool he uses his long and powerful leg's to surge from the side of the pool. Straight toward's her and wrap his arm's around her in a vice like grip. Yet..even encompassed in a vice like grip he held her as if she were made of the finest crystal glass, and the slightest tremour would break her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Mel swam absently, not noticing Vladen at all. She settled on the bottom of the spring, not needing to breathe. She cast her eyes around, noticing with a jolt the creature watching her from the shadows. She couldn't make out what it was exactly, but yellow eyes were watching her every move and suddenly Mel was scared to do anything. Biting her lip and trying to tell the creature it was safe with her mind, Mel slowly began to move backwards.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Vladen crouched and watched her through the tree's. She was still hiding something from him. He would find out soon enough he thought to himself. But by the Aes Sedai..She was beautiful. Clever girl he thought to himself as her scent disappered slowly to leave on the end's of a trace. She must have gotten into the spring..

She was swimming. VLaden smiles an apology to Leah.As he walk's through the tree's slowly and meaningfully. Catching up Mel's Sarong he hand's it with his T-shirt and jean's over a low branch. Leaving his riding boot's beneath them he slip's into the water silent as a ghost and wait's for her to notice his presence. He had not even left a ripple on the surface of the water. He was hunting now..He knew it and he hoped she knew it..

Would she stop him in time. He did not know..He knew he would not hurt her..or did he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day at the Academy
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next