The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First Day at the Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

First Day at the Academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 am

He almost hides in the tree,still visable but out of any sunlight,not wanting the reaction his flesh has to sunlight to happen here or anywhere for that matter,ever.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:28 am

Ember smirked and nodded, helping Horril back onto dr land she quickly made them both dry and sat down under the shade of a tree, out of the direct sunlight. She stretched and watched the sunlight relfecting off of the water happily.
"It's a nice day."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 am

He sighed "I'll try now can we get back to solid land please? I mean we may have embraced fully the other day on water but it makes me edgy when it is acting like this,and I know it is you and I can trust you but it still freaks me water holding my weight utterly."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 am

Ember smiled and looked down at him, her hands running through his hair.
"I know...I know...just...relax yeah? I'm here with you, I'm not in any danger here."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 am

He kissed back taking her hands in his "I am not sure that will be any where near what it would require to over power the instinct,as the nomads refer to it as the "unbeatable instinct to protect your mate""
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

Ember smiled and kissed him, cupping his cheek as she did so.
"It isn't that hunny I'm safe and I know you think it's important. How about I promise if there's danger I'll hide behind you?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 am

HE grunted in shock,caught off guard he mumbled something about natural for full vampires,sorry and that he loved her to much to not be defensive.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

Ember had had enough of this defensiveness and a sudden evilness came over her as she takled him into the pool playfully. They both went under fully clothed but she molded the water so they came to the surface.
"I'm fine! Horril I am safe here, calm down, please?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 am

He slowly got control of his laughter and dropped back into his cautious almost defensive posture,eyes darting everywhere ready to defend Ember with his immortal life if it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 am

Ember put her hands on her hips and pouted more.
"It's still mean, you should care for him!" Ember protested. She still didn't understand the concept of this family bickering. All it could take was one wrong thing and you might never see them again. Her outlook was bleak but hell it was correct.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am

Mel laughed and touched Vlad's nose playfully before kissing it.
"I'm glad you like it, baby." Her smile was genuine now, as she stared into his eyes and gently touched Vlad's cheek where she had slapped him.
"Sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 am

He chuckled at being slapped so playfuly "Sorry babe,it's just oh Vladen got slapped,even if he wasn't family I would be bent souble with laughter"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 am

"It's perfect Mel..It will suit me perfectly"
Vladen smiles and sit's beside her on it. Suprised that it didnt groan beneath his weight. Mel herself had this uncanny way of disarming him. No matter how angry or close to changing he was.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:50 am

Ember frowned, he was being mean so Ember gave him a slap of his own. It wasn't hard it was soft and playfull but she had the look in her eyes that he shouldn't laugh at his family. She didn't understand these people that where like this, they had huge familes and they faught most of the time but if they lost them...if they knew what Ember had gone through...They would think they were...gifted beyond belief.
"Be nice sweety."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:48 am

"Yes Ember I supose it is"He grinned.
He chuckled at Mel and Vladen as she slapped him,holding his ribs a hand to his mouth as he doubled over with muffled roaring laughter at the fact he got slapped.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 am

Mel nodded once and looked at Vlad.
"Is it OK?" She smiled warmly, her earlier annoyance gone frrom her mind completely. Vlad had this uncanny knack of making her smile and cheering her up, even when it was him she was pissed at.
Her hand trailed along the edge of the sofa. It was midnight blue, soft and cushioned and it had steel underneath it just in case Vlad should change again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 am

Ember took a step back at the laughter, blinking. She had expected him to have stormed off not to be laughing at her. She pouted and folded her arms as she looked up at him.
"So this is normal guy behaviour?" Ember blinked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:41 am

"Horril and I..are difficult Mel..We get on..In our own way..He hasn't tried to kill me yet..and I haven't contempalted the same. It's complicated..Either side of the family curse and all.." Vladen winced at the look in her eye's, he could feel how pissed she was through the bond.

The soft slap on his cheek brought him back from his daydream, as she draw's his face closer to her's. " We have been nice Mel..that was us being nice...Horriil never relaxes.. he set's everyone on edge." Vladen's face light up into a smile as he spies the new sofa. knowing it was but asking anyway to please her "Is this new?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 am

He kissed back then roared with laughter at her question "We are men,we get along in our own way,one of us does something to the other and this sort of thing happens but normaly we are semi-civilised"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 am

Ember smiled and took his other hand, going onto her tip toes she kissed him gently, looking into his eyes. She looked into his eyes and slowly spoke, softly and calmly.
"Do you two always fight like this? I know I didn't grow up in a family but I thought familys where all happy bubbly people..."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:32 am

Mel turned to face Vlad just before theyr eached the cave.
"Do you and your cousin not get on..?" Mel asked, her eyes cold and hard. She was seriously pissed at the two men. Why couldn't they just be friendly?
She slapped Vladen lightly, as if bringing him back from a daydream and pulled his face close to hers.
"Whenever I see you together, you're arguing. Have you ever thought of being nice to each for a change?"
Mel shook her head and slouched into the cave, slopping onto the new sofa she had bought Vlad earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 am

He sighed using the feel of Ember's slightly flawed half vampuric skin,the soft suppleness of it,how easily manipulated it is and how much he loved the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 am

Vlad took Mel's hand without question. Nodding silently he turn's with her and let's her lead him back to the their home. The cave inthe forest.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 am

Ember sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Horril was hungry and it was dangerous for him to be around people with blood when he was like this. She chewed her lip and wished more than ever she had no blood and she was a whole vampire so they could be happy together, so they didn't have to tip-toe around each other. Ember glanced to vladen and Mel and smiled slightly then took Horrils hand gently and squeezed it. They'd find a way to make things right.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 am

Mel rolled her eyes. Men were so determined!
Bounding forward, she stood beside Vlad, slipping her hand into his without thinking. The two hands fit together like they had been made to, making Mel smile.
Resting her head on Vlad's shoulder, Mel whispered.
"Calm down. Let's go... Let's go back home.." By home Mel meant Vlad's cave by the pool. But she knew Vlad would know what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day at the Academy
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next