The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First Day at the Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

First Day at the Academy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Mel must have looked like some sort of forest faerie as she slipped in and out of the trees, her dainty feet sinking into the moss and dew covering her elegant ankles. Her anklet on her left ankle, the one she ha stolen from her Mother, sat gingerly on the ankle bone, and a coil ran up her arm, a small chain.
All this added to the effect as Mel danced over the rocks and springs of the forest, touching the trees and singing softly to herself.
She could smell Vladen, and longed to be close to him again, but knew she wasn't going to give in. She would wait for him. Dropping her sarong to the ground once more, Mel slipped into a warm water spring, letting the water flow up and over her head as she dived down into the deep waters.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Vladen was slowly coming to realise that part's of himself were even closely linked to Mel than he had first thought. Slowly he closes the sketch book and stand's up, Slipping his T-shirt and riding boot's on quickly. He think's about the change in his head. Letting his scent of the deepest pine and coolest earth intensify so he know's she can smell it strongly as it permiates the air around her. Would she come back? or would he have to slip through the forest after her?
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Mel smiled. She had known Vlad would do this and so she picked up her sarong and slowly walked away, careful not to stumble. Her bare feet danced over a rock and back onto the soft, green grass. As she walked away, Mel listened to the bird's singing and the water from the pool tinkling away.
Would Vladen follow? She had no idea. But she carried on walking, forcing one foot in front of the other.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Vladen catches the hoodie with a soft sigh. His eye's riveted onto her as the sarong drop's to the floor as well. She was playing with him. Did she want his control to slip..here infront of Leahandra..Light above..it was straining.

Vladen decided to school his expression again, taking a soft and guarded step forward. He sit's in the grass and removes his T-shirt and riding boot's. Taking a book from the top of his boot he takes a pencil from the side and begin's to sketch. Watching Mel the entire time, and aware of Leah through her scent. He was baiting Mel now..he knew it and he knew she did also.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Mel raised her eyebrows at Vladen's cool stare and slowly slipped the lended hoodie from her body, showing her flat stomach and tiny belly button piercing. She took a step forward and shoved it playfully at Vladen's chest before undoing her sarong and letting it fall to the floor.
Knowing Vladen had a thing about her body, Mel took a sexy step back and placed her hands on her small hips, licking her lips as she did so.
She knew Vladen was playing with her, and she was playing with him playing with her.
Would he react to her movement?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Vladen school's his expression and stares flatly at Mel. Inwardly he was laughing at her. She was trying to wind him up and he knew it damn well. The wiggle of her hip's and roll of her eye's. Locking his Jaw against his urge to laugh.

Vladen dosent reply, he simply stares at her with his mock cool and flat stare. He was playing with her and wondered if she would take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Mel frowned, though still playfully.
"One day you're going to teach me how to do that, you know." Mel giggled and wiggled her hips out of Vladen's grasp, slipping away like an eel.
Cat was much faster last time." Mel said, rolling her eyes in an attempt to wind Vladen up, her eyes still playful.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Vladen took advantage of Mel looking at Leah to step forward's and wrap his arm's around her waist. " I think Leah will like you..Dont be so worried.." Vladen say's as he inwardly curses himself for reading her surface thought's through her scent. Light above..He had to stop doing that!
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Mel raised her eyebrows and smiled meaningfully, her own eyes answering Vladen's look.
Yes, and you're mine.
She smiled ruefully and glanced back at Leah, wondering what she must think of her.
She probably thinks I'm crazy. And weird. Mel thought to herself with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Vladen was unable to move for a few moment's, Looking at Mel with a confused smile and a flush of embarrassement as his gaze flashed to Leah. A soft growl slip's through Vladen's lip's as he meet's her sly look with one of his own. a deep and meaningful look " Your mine" It said without a spoken word. The laughter still playing on his lip's from her tickling as he step's forward to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Mel laughed and tickled more. It was plainly obvious Vlad was ticklish and Mel was enjoying playing around with him. She gently bit into his shoulder, not breaking the skin but enabling her to paralise Vlad for a few moments to untangle herself from him and tickle him with even more effect.
A sly look crossed Mel's eyes, the look she had given Vlad that first day in the swimming pool. She took a step back, as if allowing Vladen to make the first advance.
Come and get me...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Vladen smiles at her and laugh's with her.

"Leah has know me for year's..she know's im crazy.." Vladen pokes his tongue out at her. Vladen tries to flee from her tickling, Did she know he was ticklish? She must do surely?

Vladen stiffles the laugh that goes with her tickling. Trying to gently swat her away with a deep blush. He couldnt resist being like this around Mel. He was usually quiet and reserved and yet when she was around. He felt himself able to open up and relax and let his true self from before the curse show through.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Mel smiled again and laughed.
"Leah must think we're crazy." Mel giggled again and swatted Vlad away playfully as he tickled her. He knew all her ticklish spots and weaknesses, so he knew how to make her giggle whenever he felt.
Mel wondered inwardly whether Vlad knew he had that control over her, and tquickly came to the conclusion that he didn't.
Of course he doesn't.
Turning round, Mel kissed Vlad's cheek lightly and tickled him gently, careful of his still sore bruises.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Vladen smiles at her musical giggle. Wondering what she is giggling at to himself, and why was she holding it in..if she wanted to giggle she should just giggle.

Vladen tickles her gently, wondering what Leah must think at them both. He saw the frown pass over Mel's face. She must be thinking about Class tomorrow. He would be returning to clas himself as the dorm room would be finished tonight. He had to go to his new Class tomorrow. Science of Magic.. That would be interesting he thought..He wanted to learn the science behind magic.

Giving her a gentle squeeze as she sigh escape's. In an attempt to comfort her a little. He didn't want to go to class without her either. But at least they would see each other in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Mel giggled as she saw Vladen's curious expression. Yes, perhaps she had bitten him and revelled in his blood once before, but Mel had been somewhat influenced. She ate purely human food, even though she did like the taste of blood, she didn't depend on it to live, and found it did not sate her hungar like original pasta and such like did.
Struggling to keep her giggles under control, she bit her lip and thought about class tomorrow. She had been slaving away most of her free time over her coursework and such, along with training with Jecht and meditating. Her smile faded as she thought about the classes she had tomorrow, causing Mel to sigh.
SHe didn't want to go to class. She wanted to stay with Vladen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Vladen blushes as a realisation dawn's on him. He didn't know what Mel ate? did she eat human food..or did she take blood. He couldnt remeber seeing her in the cafeteria before?

Her eye's calming and secure he relaxes and ponder's the thought's to himself, he would have to wait until they were alone to ask her. He didn't want to do it infront of Leah incase it embarrassed Mel or Leah in turn.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Mel nodded and smiled up at Vlad.
"Yes. I'm fine." Her voice was sure and almost comforting, her eyes calm and secure. SHe traced the set of Vlad's hand with one finger absently. Mel would eat when she went back to her dorm. While she was around Vladen, food could wait. And anyway, he needed Mel more than anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Vladen sniff's softly at Mel. She was hungry, Had he kept her from eating?

"Mel are you alright?" Vladen voices softly, unashamed to let Leah see his feeling's for Mel and hear the true concern in his voice. Vladen subtly look's Mel over and hopefully noticed check's for any outward sign of injury. Finding none he relaxes a little and await's her answer. He was almost certain he could hear her stomach rumble there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Mel knew Vladen trusted Leah, and she trusted Vladen enough to know Leah was trustable. Yet Mel was still worried she would freak Leah out and first impressions were always imprtant.
Mel sighed a resigned to letting her eyes change colour. Mel hadn't eaten in the past twenty four hours so her ever-changing eyes kept straying back to a deep, midnight black. But Mel didn't mind. If Vladen trusted Leah so could she, right?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Vladen laughed softly as Mel tickes his arm's with her finger's. He couldn't stop himself from laughing and let's a soft and warm growl slip through. Blushing softly he smiles at both Mel and Leah.

Noticing Mel's eyes change, he kisses her neck briefly in a gesture to calm her. "Leah is a friend Mel..you can trust her..I do"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Mel laughed as she twirled and smiled as Vladen rested his chin on her shoulder, his hair tickling her ear. Giggling she felt his need for her and resigned to stay with him for now.
She trailed her fingers up his arm and down again, resting her hands on his. She smiled at Leah and nodded.
"It really is lovely to meet you..." Mel spoke calmly and for a moment, forgot herself. Why did she walys forget herself around Vladen?! Her eyes changed to black before Mel could regain control and set them back to Amber. She bulshed proffusely.
Oh dear, Mel. She thought. Oh dear indeed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Vladen reaches for Mel's hand, twirling her as he had been shown in his dance lesson's at home to stand before him. Linking his arm's around her slim waist he rest's his chin lightly on her shoulder. He did not want her to go. He wanted her to meet Leah.

He was being selfish he knew. He needed her support now, so soon after his change and now that he had to talk to Leah too. He wanted her to be here. She was such a big part of his life now.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Mel took the hoodie without hesitation, smiling gratefully at him before slipping it on, inhaling his pine-like scent.
Comforted, Mel sighed and relaxed a little, still keeping sure her eyes stayed one colour.
She looked over Leahandra and smiled before turning away slightly.
"You two take you're time. I'll see you later, Vlad." Mel was reluctant to leave Vlad just after he'd almost changed, but she wanted the two old friends to have some time together; she felt like she was intruding now.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Vladen was able to sense the subconciousness in Mel's scent. He looked her over and his breath was stolen away, He loved the way her hair was up showing the toned skin of her neck, and the design of the clip that held it over her shoulder was beautiful.
T
he net like material was like a draw to him..he wanted to touch it. "Mel..you look beautiufal.." Vladen had dressed up to see Mel too. He had put on his best white T-shirt..though it was a little small and clung to his muscular chest, and emphasised the muscle's in his arm's. He had also put on his favourite and most comforable blue jean's that sat easily on him and made him look relaxed. Vladen had also been unsure but had decided to go for it and had donned his calf high black leather riding boot's. He wore them all the time at home and they were comfortable.

Vladen looked himself over and sighed softly. He had planned to see Mel..but had gotten carried away with working on his dorm's and was now covered in brick dust.

Vladen was also wearing his usual red zip up hooded top, slipping it off without a spoken word he offer's it to Mel, hoping she would not accept, but wanting her to be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Mel nodded slowly as she processed Vlad's words, a soft smile still set on her face. Her hair was up today, cascading down one shoulder in romantic tresses, held with a beautiful celtic clip. Her eyes had settled on amber once more. Although Vladen trusted this new character, Mel did not. She had always been wary in giving her trust.
Mel had put on her red bikini, with a single heart on the top of the bikini top, and the black net-like material that was wrapped around her legs gently outlined Mel's toned figure. She had dressed up to see Vlad, but now she was self-concsious, aware of her body on show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day at the Academy
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next