The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First Day at the Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

First Day at the Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:20 am

He scowled "I am not going o hunt,I don't need to" hsi eyes were the redy black of hunger but he knew he could last another day with onyly one episode before he had to hunt or kill someone.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 am

Ember frowned, she hated fighting especially in families. She sighed gently and took Horrils hands, tugging him away from Vladen.
"Baby please..."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:10 am

Mel watched from the beside the spring, not sure what to do. Should she go back isnide and study; leave the two boys to it? Should she be here in cae Vlad got too angry? She knew now he could control it partly... Might he need her help.
Mel hesitated, her indecision clear on her face. What should she do for the best?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 am

Vladen is whirled and feel's his wrist touch his back with a gentle click. Smiling wolfishly Vladen stares back at Horill. "Go and eat Cousin..you need it.." Vladen wrist was aching but he would not even dare let it show now. His temper was held in check and his concern for his cousin was foremost in his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 am

He grabbed Vladens wrist,with irresistable strength whirled it and pinned it to his back "Don't.offer.blood!" He growled pshing Vladen away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 am

Ember shook her head slightly in a sign Vladen shouldn't continue down that path. She could feel Horrils anger from where she was standing. She ran a hand through her hair and sat down picking strands of grass and making it grow back almost imediatly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 am

Mel wrapped the material around herself again and pulled out her now soaking wet hair, shaking it out like a puppy would his fur.
Flipping her hair back, Melanie had a chance to curvey the surrounding people. All looked friendly and trustable, and Mel did find she felt completely safe within their prescence.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 am

Do you want some blood? Vladen ask's quielty. Subtly offering Horril his wrist. " I know what i drew out of you Horril...but your all tense again. Light above cousin..do you ever relax around anyone but Ember?

Vladen grin's and softly nod's to Ember. He had heard her and was acknowledging her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 am

"26 hours ago,but that is not the reason why I hate talk of shifters and the like,you should know that by now,you drilled it all out of me not a few days ago!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 am

Ember blinked at Horrils tone and nodded slowly, looking down at her feet. She rubbed her neck slightly as she looked away.
"Meet me here tomorrow at 8 Vladen...it's best if we do this alone." She said softly. She didn't want everyone knowing the secret to elementals over bears, it oculd reak havoc, people controlling bears like slaves.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:53 am

Vladen plastered a huge grin across his face as he looked up at Ember. Her word's slowly sinking in..well all except the Elvish which he was still learning. "Thank you Ember" Vladen whisper's softly to her. He was ecsatic. Could he learn to control his change. Could he learn to do it at will?

The posibilites flashed throught Vladen's mind swiftly. Ember would be able to help him. If she couldnt he would go to Cloudagh. His Magical creatures teacher.

Looking at Horril with a frown at his tone Vladen shakes his head and emit's a soft sigh. " Horril..When did you eat last?"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:52 am

Mel relaxed visibly and grinned, happy beyond belief for Vladen. She kissed his hand again and gently mavoevured herself out from underneath him to get to her feet. Walking over and hugging Ember, she whispered.
"Thankyou... Thankyou so much.. May the stars look down upon you." Mel smiled and kissed Ember's cheek before jogging to reclaim her sarong from by the spring-side.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:52 am

HE suddenly lost control of his tongue and with an almost harsh tone barked out "Can we stop this talk.It does not good for us to discuss it here" He looked warily around instictivly running a hand of his arms and neck,where the scars from his fight are located.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 am

Ember frowned. She hadn't taught this stuff before and it was Elemental knowledge, stuff passed down, stuff Ember had searched for her entire life. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked up at Horril. It was his cousin, he was family now...Familly...Ember chewed her lip. What if she hurt a member of her family.
"Okay...Okay I'll try and help...Heaven help me," she added in elvish at the end.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:48 am

He narrowed his eyes,he hated talk of the shifters as not long ago he had fought the pack of shifters in north america alone,to find himself out numbered by 60:1 and had almost been ripped to shreds,those wolf shifters were not as rare as bear shifters like Vladen or were-wolves but they were more lethal to a vampire,they were re-designed from spirit warriors within wolf bodies to shifters with poisons to unfreeze vampire gene and permenantly kill a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 am

Mel giggled only once before settling with a cheeky smile on her face, awaiting Ember's reply. Mel knew this meant a lot to Vladen and was inwardyl hoping she would agree to help him. To see his smile again would mean so much to Mel. So much..
She looked up at Ember again, a pleading look in her eyes also.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:42 am

Vladen gasped at being healed from two different sources. Mel could speak Celt? He would have to talk with her later. His people were decendant's of the Silurian's and the Ordovices. Shifting around Vlad lift's Mel to his front and craddles her to his chest. He knew how much it had cost her to heal him like that. He would repay the favour later. He had a gift for her in his dorm room. Thought he would have to check with Horril before he handed it over.

"I dont need to know everything Ember, Just enought to help me control it. Perhap's in time i can work out how to flash back and forth. For now..all i need..is your insight."

Vlad scratched at the scar of the bite mark beneath his Collar bone, knowing why Mel had a half smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 am

He simply stayed silent,eyes vigilant,nearing the blacky red which meant he would need to hunt,about 6 hours off it. His usual old mood that came with being what he was had returned,he was dour,silent and always poised for an attack or to attack,his back slightly hunched,knee's bent.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:34 am

Mel knew Vlad was in pain, but didn't know how to stop it. Noticing his shoulder poking out at an odd angle, Mel placed her hand gently over it and muttered in celt before pressing all her energy into slipping the pone back into place painlessly.
Smiling, satisfied with her work, Mel slumped back against the tree. She hadn't used that much energy last time she had healed Vlad, and was new to the feeling of exhaustion after playing with nature.
The memory of the last time she had healed Vlad made Mel blush, and look down, biting her lip and fighting a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 am

Ember frowned. She hadn't taught people how to talk to animals before, it was dangerous. She guessed he had a head start as he knew the language. She glanced to Mel then said slowly in the same language so she couldn't understand.
"It will be dangerous..." Ember quickly located his shoulder, using a medical manovour she had learnt.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 am

Speaking in Beran Vladen answer's her swiftly "Will you teach me? it may help me to lern to control my change Ember" Vladen smiles at her. Unable to stop himself from grining as Mel kisses his hand. Vladen stares at Ember with a large grin on his face, and await's her answer, his shoulder was dislocated and would not go back. That could wait until he was alone. He would not let the pain show now.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:27 am

Mel smiled and took Vlad's searching hand in hers before kissing it warmly. Watching Ember with curious eyes, she waited for the answer, too. Mel had also wondered what Ember had done, but had wanted to wait for Vlad to wake before asking.
She smiled at Vlad helping him sit up, cringing as she heard his bone crack and pop back into place. That must hurt so much.. She thought, almost sharing her soulmate's pain.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:25 am

Ember blinked slowly. How best to explain what she had did? She watched Mel and Vladen for a while, just staying silent before she slowly answered in the same language.
"I...I can talk to animals. They come from elements and elements are what I control...I'm part native american so I guess...I'm more conncected to those kind of creatures...bears, wolves, horses...Bears are related to the forest and I just knew what I had to do...It's simple if you know how."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 am

After nearly 20 minutes Vladen begin's to wake with a groan and a host of subtle click's and crack's as his bones are all disjointed and stiff. Registering Mel's scent and her cool skin against his Vladen smiles before looking at Ember. Speaking in Beran the language in which she had unwittingly spoken to him "What did you do to me Ember..How did you make the change receed so fast" Vladen's hand searches out Mel's as he speak's.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:17 am

"Mm..." Ember shook the girls hand and let her hands fold back over Horrils whos arms where around ehr waist, supporting her. She gently kissed his neck and looked down at Vladen. He'd probably have questions and she wasn't in the mood for walking just yet. She rubbed her eyes and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day at the Academy
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next