The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Rammstein
anttz111
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Sighs, popping some pain killers
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Leah walked back in behind Nath, rolling her eyes as he kept moaning about his injuries. She made her way to the bleachers with no intent on fighting again today, she didn't plan to end up like Nathan did.... Jecht seemed bored, aggitated even. Though didn't he always?
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Limps back in, bandages wrapped around my chest, goes to sit up in the bleachers.
Got to hand it to you teach....you have a good kick ><
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 am

Jecht popped his neck to the right, still waiting for another student to come down and prove their worth before he moved on with the lesson. "Come on...I aint got all day..." As he finished his sentence, he would inhale another drag from his cigarette, he was waiting for Lukas.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Half smiles
So you do have a soul then sir?
Chuckles a bit, only to stop because of the pain.
Never mind...I just want this rib fixed...
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Leah nodded once, giving him an oddly respectful look and made her way back over to bleachers. She walked to Nath, gently wrapping one arm around his waist to support him, being as careful as possible. "Let's get you to the hospital.. Just to be sure," she whispered, helping him along as theu walked.

(Nath I'm going to make another post in the hospital, in the North Wing. Okay?)
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 am

Coughs up more blood, Curling up on my seat.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 am

Jecht would nod over to Leah, as if he wanted her to come to him. Once she would arrive, he would whisper to her..."Take care of that kid...I don't need some one dying on the first day..." He didn't sound very worried, nor did he sound like he cared. That was his nature though.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 am

Limps over to the stands, arms wrapped around my waist.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 am

Struggles to my feet, coughing up blood.
Ow...Yep that's a broken rib...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 am

Jecht knelt down to the boys level, viewing him eye to eye. "Take my class seriously...Then I'll take you seriously..." He rose back to his feet, his head turning back to the stands. he lazily called out to the rest of them. "Alright...Who hasn't gone up yet?" To the kids, this most likely seemed like Jecht was just bullying them. His intentions were far from that, he was trying to see each of their strengths and weaknesses, trying to learn his students as quickly as possible, this was the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:51 am

Eyes wide open, Not having the time to react, Falls to the side, gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 am

Jecht replied smugly, a smirk coming across his face as he did so. "Then let me ruin that mood for you." His hands would remain in his pockets as he thrust his left leg outwards, throwing it obviously towards the student's midsection. His movements were unreal, happening in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 am

Sighs
You think I'm a hot-shot?
I'm just annoying when I'm in a good mood ^^
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 am

Jecht brought his right foot back down to the ground, a sly smirk coming across his face as he closed his eyes..."So we got another hot-shot eh?" He popped his neck to the right, then to the left, if this kid wanted him to 'bring it' he was going to, and he was going to regret saying it. Jecht put both hands into his pockets, his eyes opening back up as he looked to the boy. "Kid...I could kill you with both hands tied behind my back and blindfolded...Don't act tough..."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 am

Yawns, Trying to piss him off.
How can i relax when I know how hard you can hit?
Lowers back down into my stance, Smirking.
Bring it old man...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 am

"I punch harder than most...But it's not about strength or power..." Jecht smirked slyly at the boy, assuming his normal lazy stance. His left hand dug into his pocket while his right hand fell lazily to his side. "Fluid motion...Fluent like the water..." He would then simply throw a high kick with his right leg, throwing it towards his face, but stopping it nearly an inch before it would hit him..."Relax...You're too tense..." He would hold his foot there for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:37 am

Leans towards the right, Bringing my left arm up to block, Grits my teeth as i feel his knuckles crunch against my forearm.
Backs away, rubbings my arm.

Jeeze, You punch harder than luci.
A grin stretchs across my face, Almost as if I'm egging him on.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:27 am

"Smart move..." He replied slyly as he took off towards the student, his arms swaying behind him as he moved with blinding speed. He watched the boy closely, the shift in his stance, the movements of his waist, down to every last minor detail. He would wait for some sort of counter attack as he charged in, if nothing happened, he would make his attack; A limp throwing of his right arm towards his opponents cheek.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 pm

I guess defensive?
Lowering down into a stance, The smile simply just dropped from my face.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Jecht rose his brow at him, he wondered why this kid was so cheerful. It was kind of annoying to him since he was the more laid-back type, but he shrugged it off, not really caring one way or another. He would lazily speak in his deep voice. "Offensive, or defensive...Your pick..." He had to test everyone in the room, he needed to know where they were all at and what they could do...
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Makes my way down from the stands, Not liking the fact that I havn't seen any one else fight besides leah and salem...
Guess it's my turn now teach' ^^'
Stands opposite him, Not realy bothered if i get my ass kicked or not, He thought that the class might be enjoyable, besides, If you don't like something, Then why do it?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Jecht calmly waited, his right hand fell at his side while his left hand dug into his pocket. He merely relaxed, waiting for a response from one of his students. "Five seconds left..." He uttered, letting the class know to make their decision quickly...
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Leah brushed her bangs out of her eyes, watching the class still. She wasn't about to jump up to volunteer, not like half the idiots in here. She wanted to learn and she would, she had a stubborn determination which never failed her. That fight earlier where she had completely humiliated herself only made her want it more. She needed to learn to control her emotions.. badly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 am

Salem hit th ground and quickly got up looking at Jecht as he pushed his nose into place and wiped the blood away. He didnt want to go sit down he didnt feel tired at all.. but there was always another day. Salem sat down near Lukas with out a scratch. like nothing to him. slthough his nose was broken Salem held it in place and let it heal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: