The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Rammstein
anttz111
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Salem smirkd at Leah...or such a shy girl, who freaked out at mostly everything he did, she was pretty bad ass. she lokd over at Lukas and then to Leah and Jecht.He enjoyed watching and observing others, h couldnt wait to stand up against Jecht. {ain was nothing to him.. but learning meant everything.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Leah took at deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment as she calmed down. She knew she was too tense but she would never admit that to Jecht. Once she felt calmer she met his gaze again, her eyes set in determination. She was going to get him eventually and she wasn't going to back down until she did. His smirk only aggitated her further but she kept her cool, taking a small step back. "Yeah yeah, I'm calm," she muttered, not smirking or smiling... She just watched him and waited impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 am

A smirk crawled across Jecht's face, he was pushing her buttons and he knew it. Exactly what he wanted, he wanted to see her ferocity and determination at it's fullest, he couldn't get that if she was still the same weak trembling nervous girl in the stands. He could have easily just jumped back from her punches, but he chose otherwise. He would lean his upper body back and to the right as she threw her left punch, then lean it to the left as she threw the other punch. Both attacks just barely missing him. "You're to tense, relax." He let a soft chuckle pass his lips, she was a better fighter than she made herself out to be.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 am

Leah looked at him, her thick dark eyeliner emphises the look she gave him then. It was one of her 'You're pushing it' looks. He really knew how to wind her up... She didn't even grace him with an answer, she only moved towards him to throw another punch. This time, she threw her left fist first towards his stomach, it was her weaker side. Immediately afterwards, she sent a punch from the right at him but she tried to second-guess him, knowing he would dodge the first. She clearly didn't like to be pushed around, or made a fool of.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 am

Jecht was testing her and so far she had done pretty well, a hell of a lot better than any of the other students. Right now his least favorites had been Lukas and Horril, his favorite being Leah. This test was to see her speed, to see how she threw her punches at a moving target. So far she had tested her strength, her endurance and now her speed. He simply side-stepped her punch, watching it fly past him. For some one who had been untrained, she was rather fast. She had potential, and Jecht was going to unlock it. He smirked at her lazily uttering. "Keep it up."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 am

Lukas fell back in his seat when he noticed Leah was okay, he slipped his hands in his pockets, She's tough he thought a smirk spread across his face, he was just glad Leah was okay.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: H   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 am

Leah looked at him, she wasn't amused. Her glare was a cold one, she hated having to listen to authority.. especially at times like this. Jecht had just proven that he was much faster than her... so what the hell was the point? She stepped forward quickly, aiming her right fist to his gut... She thought it best not to aim for his 'manhood'. Leah already knew that she wasn't going to catch Jecht, he was much too fast for her. He was trained and she wasn't, it was a simple as that. Though that didn't stop Leah from trying her best.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 am

Jecht slyly smirked at her, she had an attitude, but he liked her attitude. He may have been holding back on her; but she still proved she was determined, fearless, and tough, especially for a girl. He was going to make her strong, that was his job, and he was damn good at it. He pulled his right hand back into his pocket, staring her down still. "Good, Now I want you to try and hit me. Only this time I'll be dodging." The smirk faded from his face, the expression returning to a lazy and dull one.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 am

Leah didn't have a chance to react or even think as he came at her. The next thing she knew she was doubling over in pain. The asshole had actually punched her.. and it hurt like hell. So much for him going easy on girls... She could feel tears stinging her eyes but she refused to cry, no way in hell was she going to cry in his class. Leah closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she calmed herself down. She felt stupid now.. really stupid. There was no way she was leaving his class now, not until she could defend herself. As soon as she felt the pain ease up, she stepped back from him. "Are you done?" She asked, snappier than she had intended. Leah was a stubborn girl, determined to suceed at anything she put her mind to. She could tell he thought she was weak, that really irritated her...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 am

Lukas' eyes widened, not at the hit, but at Jecht's speed, he had no time to react, no time to save Leah, he moved with blinding speed. How was he supposed to have helped Leah.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 am

Jecht sighed at her, of course he was going to hit her, he had already hit nearly everyone else in the class. She needed to toughen up if she was going to be in this class, if not, then she should have never came. Jecht harshly replied..."No, I'm gonna to tickle you into submission..." As soon as he finished his sentence he would dash towards her, pulling his right hand from his pocket, balling it into a fist and shoving it into her gut. All of this happened in the blink of an eye, Jecht had moved with an unreal speed. The girl would hunch over his arm as he punched her, making sure not to do it too hard so he didn't knock her out, or possibly even kill her. He wasn't one to discriminate against gender, both male and females were equal in this class, he would not treat any of them differently.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: h   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 am

Leah glared at Jecht, she didn't find this funny. She knew she had a high pain threshold... But she wasn't too eager to put it to the test. She took another step back from him, watching him warily. "You're gonna hit me?" She asked, her voice more confident than she felt, but she was good at hiding her fear.. to most any way. She dropped her hand to her side, completely tensed as she stood there. She couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this class..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 am

Lukas opened his eyes, was this teacher actually going to hit a girl, Lukas didn't move but he watched wearily, his hands still in his pockets, but his mind was more ready then ever.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 am

Jecht's face slightly turned to the right as she hit him, his facial expression remaining blank. It didn't hurt him one bit, showing no signs of pain whatsoever. He slowly turned his head to look at her once again, lazily speaking..."Good, but you're too tense...Now for part two of your initiation...Handling pain..." He popped his neck to the left, then to the right. He then turned his head to the right and spit out the cigarette, turning his head back to face her after he did so... "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:15 am

Leah lifted her chin, her eyes narrowing as Jecht spoke to Lukas. She wasn't a violent person, but she had a temper and an attitude to match. Before she wouldn't have punched him or at least, she wouldn't have tried... But now, she was pissed. She considered hitting him in the chest, but the result wouldn't be satisfying enough. So instead, she swung her fist up with as much force as she could. As soon as her fist collided with the man's jaw she steoped back from him, worrying about his reaction..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 am

Lukas just smiled, he knew Jecht would win in a fight, but he wasn't about to allow another man hit Leah, if it was a girl then fine, but no man would put their hands on her. "Whatever" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:00 am

His hand returned to his pocket, his eyes watching Leah as she stepped down from the stands. She was nervous, he could easily tell, he needed to break that out of her, which he would do soon enough. He called out to Lukas, hearing his words perfectly..."I don't care how you feel for your little girlfriend...In here she is your equal, your fellow student, nothing more. Defend her, and I'll kick your ass..." Jecht said coldly to him, he hated the fact that they had been touching each other during his class. This was a class, not lunch time. His eyes had never left Leah as he spoke, he stared her down. "Hit me, and don't hold back..." He said bluntly, he wanted her to prove she could even throw a punch.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 am

Leah blinked, her smile vanishing as soon as Jecht addressed her. She knew that she couldn't fight, not him anyway... She smiled nervously as Lukas reassured her, getting to her feet. She hated being the center of attention. She walked from the bleachers and stopped facing Jecht, about two feet away. She was playing with one of her rings, fidgeting nervously. Her bangs fell across her eyes, allowing her to hide just a little. She was small in comparison to him, only 5'5. Standing there in the middle of the room she looked extremely fragile but as she lifted her gaze to look at him, she still had her confidence. Unlike Horril, she wasn't claiming to be something she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 am

Lukas let out a smile wen he called her name, he leaned forward to the point where his mouth was close to her ear, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you" he said in a reassuring way, it was true, he wouldn't allow Leah to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Jecht heard no foot-steps, knowing his students hadn't bothered to get up yet. He came to a stop, letting out a sigh of annoyance once more, his shoulders slumping as he did so. He turned around to look at his students..."You didn't hear me? This isn't social hour, in my class you shut up. And you listen. You speak when spoken to, understand?" Jecht said coldly, he hated loud-mouths and all these punks proved to be ones, well at least to him. He didn't wait for a response, figuring he had got his point across. He lifted his right arm out of his pocket, pointing at the girl with black girl, the girl name Leah. "You...Come here."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Leah looked at the teacher, raising an eyebrow. She hadn't annoyed him.. yet. She couldn't fight but she needed to learn and that was the only thing keeping her here, she was going to suck at it anyway. She was going to attempt to get out of fighting for the year, teachers usually ignored her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Lukas shruged, he didn't really care. He closed his eyes and took his hand from Leah's and crossed his fingers placing his hands behind his head and laid back, he began to fall asleep. "Ok" he said with a smirk, he wasn't trying to be funny, but he was sure, Jecht was trying to get rid of the other students.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Jecht stood up, already frustrated with his students, they didn't listen to a damn thing he had said. They had failed miserably, and the two students sitting on the bleachers only pissed him off even more. He began calmly walking over to them, his hands in his pockets, smoking his cigarette as he did so. He stopped once he stood before all of his students, a sigh passing his lips as a look of annoyance drifted along his face. "Congratulations, you've all failed...Now get the hell out of my class, come back when you actually wanna learn." He turned away from the group, slowly walking towards his office, his usual bad posture stuck with him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 am

Leah had hin akk wrong he wasnt being sarcastic but merley asking a question.
"Well im sorry i didt know that." he said and looked at her. To Salem the girl was funny. she was just different and edgy. He shook his head.."Well the name is Salem." he said and nodded before sitting back and watching the scene around him.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 am

"No, I just don't like people tossing them around," she said, her tone slightly edgey with obvious sarcasm She didn't like his sarcasm, first impressions meant an awful lot to Leah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: