The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Rammstein
anttz111
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 am

Salem returned the wierd look but it was more friendlier than hers. "oh my good are you that freaked out by knives?" he asked and looked at her confused.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 am

Leah grinned in her cute little way, blushing a little. She smiled at Lukas before giving the guy a weird look, the whole knife thing had tottally put her off him. She kept her hand in Lukas', staying closer to him than the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 am

(Lol I won't go back and fuck it up more by editing it out lol)
He nodded,a brawler indeed but one with some tact and brains unlike most street brawlers,wheeling on his heel he strode from the room,his knuckles rapidly healing,another one of his traits. He was in no mood to stay in the Dojo anymore,perhaps he would try conquering the pool next.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 am

Lukas smiled, he grabbed Leah's hand and laced his fingers with hers, Lukas nodded at the guy. "Thanks" he said with smile as he scratched the back of his head again with his other hand then put it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 am

Leah smiled at Lukas, the other guy freaked her out a little. She ignored his comment on her being 'different', he would only annoy her more. "You did great," she smiled, pleased that he had taught Horril a lesson. She was impressed, she hadn't expect that from him...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

Salem smirked when Lukas came back over. he looked at him and nodded.."Sup." he said and smirked looking back in front of him and im boredom tapped on his knee as he hada urge to get up and fight.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:16 am

(It's no porblem man, just try to watch that, or can get fucked up)

Lukas shruged and walked of the mat, "That was fun" he said as he took to the bleachers and sat next to Leah. "How did I do?" he asked with a smile, and scooted closer to Leah, when he realized Salem was there, he didn't know him, but it was another guy.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 am

Salem...looked at lean and smiled. "Your different." he siad and laughed as he saw Horril go flying. He knew that had to feel great. Salem wwanted so badly to get up and fight Lukas. Heknew he robably would be the offensve person in the fight. he was smart as hell, and virtually unstoppable. unless you removed one of his appendages.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 am

(opsie I just realised what I had typed lol) He growled looking at his hands,those barriers were certainly annoying,and he had no intention of fighting someone who blocked everything with his mind,perhaps taking classes in this was not such a great idea after all,oh well.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 am

Barriers popped up everywhere Horril was swinging, each time feeling as though he was slamming his fist into a brick wall, a large blast formed around Horril blasting him off Lukas, Horril's hands were easily pounding with pain, and possibly cut to pieces. "That's it." Lukas said simply standing not a scratch on him.

(That's what you get for claiming a hit Razz)
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 am

Leah wanted to ignore him, she hated knives... What kind of person goes around playing with knives beside some one? A psycho. She kept her thoughts to herself, not taking her eyes off the fight. "It's fine," she replied in the most civil tone she could manage, she wasn't in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:02 am

Horril flipped backwards landing crouched then charged beneath the fist slamming into the man.He knew his only chance would be to begin a full onslaught so he began punching kneeing and kicking all over the man usin ghis full eye blistering speed and strength.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 am

Salem looked at her and out the knife away. "Girl please.. im not gonna hurt you." he said as he looked away from her. What most people didnt understand about Salem was yea he wasa unleashed character but he was ool to talk to.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 am

Another barrier formed where the knee would hit, his powers made Lukas a very hard target to hit, regardless of speed, he landed forward on his hands and sprung forward, he moved his feet with blinding speed, he used his powers still to enhance, his feet, his powers were moving his feet more than his own muscle's a fist flew at Horril's face, Lukas knew a hard punch would be needed to hurt a vampire, so he once again made it move quicker with his mental powers.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 am

Leah spotted the knife, subconciously moving away from him slightly. His chuckle aggitated her slightly, what was so funny? She didn't voice her question though, he didn't seem like the sort of guy she wanted to get 'chatting' to...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 am

Horril narrowly ducked beneath the knee scowling " using powers huh? I was refraining from letting myself use my abilities,but obviously you feel it is welcome" so he drove his knee up with all his might beyond that of a human and his full speed.this would hurt if it truely made even minor contact.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am

Lukas never moved, he had gotten used to fighting with the aid of his powers,a mental barrier was formed where Horril was kicking, blocking the attack, Lukas ducked around Horril and was behind him quickly, Lukas was not a strong brawler he was quick, he sent a high knee at Horril's back.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 am

salem so happened to be right beside Leah and he sense her tension. he chuckled and looked over at her, then back to Lukas, who seemed to be kool. he contiunously played with the knife and observedwhat was happening.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 am

Horril took a fluid stride forwards sending his boot towards the man's knee cap,shifting his weight onto his hand and one leg,moving with a fluid and vicous grace taught to him by Fiore lessons,perhaps he could make this brawler fight fluidly if he couldn't already.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 am

Leah sat up then, now that she was out of the danger zone. It was pretty obvious who she wanted to win, Lukas. She disliked Horril, even though she had never talked to him before. She had observed his attitude and taken an instant dislike to the boy. Lukas... was well Lukas, he meant alot to her. She knew that if Horril managed to hurt Lukas, that she would get pissed off... It was her nature.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 am

Lukas heard what Jecht said fight like water, he would try, it was something he wasn't used to, Lukas waited, watching Horril, waiting for him to make the first move, he hair pushed to the side and his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 am

Salem smirked ad he walked in the class ans sighed.."Eh." he said and cut his forearms and let it heal. he flipped the knife up and down the eyed Lukas and Horril. Bored.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 am

Horril slipped into a crouch,he was deffinetly not so good with befriending guys but what mattered now was beating him,he tilted his head,a street fighter,ruthless but unruley. He had beaten many street fighters in his time but this one had an air of a slight discipline about him so he had better be cautious.The sensai had said fight like water,would he accept air he wondered.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 am

Lukas laughed, Horril, he had already made enemied. "A spar?" he asked as he moved his hair and scratched his head, Lukas was rather uncaring. "I guess man" he said as he slipped into a street fighters stance, they were ruthless when fighting as was Lukas, not the most technical fighter, he didn't know karete or Kung Fu, that isn't how he grew up, but that didn't mean he never learned to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 am

He stepped foreward to thi snew commers challenge,he might as well try getting back to full fitness as he had let hsi training lax before he arrived here "I will spar with you." he looked to the man awaiting a reply,perhaps this felow would refuse his answer and wait on the girl,perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: