The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Rammstein
anttz111
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rammstein

Rammstein

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 am

Jecht smirked slyly, his hands remaining in his pockets. If these kids thought this was going to be easy, they had another thing coming. A soft chuckle passed his lips allowing some smoke to escape his mouth. He threw a round-house kick with his right towards Alexis' face, she had none seen the attack coming in time to really have a chance to dodge this attack. He moved fluently like the water, easily resuming a relaxed stance once his kick was finished. His hands never left his pockets, his eyes remained closed, his head tilted down, and as usual his posture was poor. "Stop wasting my time...Get out or fight me kid..." His cold words directed towards Horril.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am

Alex nodded and smirked. she then focused on Jecht. She was had something on her mind as well, and it was both passing this class, and finding out what will happen later on.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am

nodded some " I would much like to observe this to be honest" he sat back over by the wall his eyes a dull brown as he thought of going hunting in the woods again later.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am

Alexis looked at him and smirked. "Umm okay sure... but i have class now. soo ill find you afterwards." she said and looked at him peacefully. She wanted to apologize, so talking to him would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 am

he walked over to her placing his hand on her shoulder " perhaps we could go somewhere else like the pool to talk,as I would much like to get to know you." he smiled some.A smile lost on a cold pale face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:31 am

Alexis sighed and the bow disappeared and her wings fluttered before growing back into her shoulder blades. "Sorry...i didnt know." she said and and looked at him apologetically and then turned to look away from him.. She was kind of upset with her self all of that was crazy and it happend all too fast.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 am

tilted his head moving like a blur to the other side of the room,left an after image.
"I am no danger,I am not exactly a conventional vampire so cool it!" he hissed at himself for his temper.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 am

Alexis eyes him senseing a bit of Danger. her pupild dialated and her wings shot from her back as a Large bow instantly came out of no where and it was already pulled back and aimed at Horril's heart the Arrow blazing at the head with a foreign type of magic that if hit ona persons heart would set it on fire and it would silently explode all in a matter of seconds. She was running of instincts she was new here and she didnt know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 am

hissed feeling her judging him and his body,his instincts screaming to try feeding off her,his mind and heart telling him not to,sat upon a small patch of ground with his eyes on the two.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 am

Alexis looked over at the guy that walked im. Here eyes tracing him and his bodily functions, and her ears pcking up his thoughts. she hated it all, all of how she could invade other people minds, and figure them out. it was something she couldnt control though. shr then looked at Jecht and sighed. "Im not sure how hard it can be, Guess im going to find out." she said indirectly answering Horril's questin as her eyes were set in front of her as he was on the side of her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am

Horril crouched watching the two,his eyes picking up every twinge of muscle,every shift of the eyes.This shouldn't be all that hard a lesson to take he thought as he watched. how hard can learning another martial art apart from Fiore be?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 am

Alexis stoo d there looking at him, it was then and there obvious that she was faster than him. she had already put her wings away and was standing there wingless , as he asked her that question. Lexit did a 360 turn..."ummm what are you talking about?" she said and smirked as she fixed her gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 am

"First off, I study Jeet Kune Do." He stopped himself to take a drag from his cigarette, walking back to his room to go throw on a pair of slacks. He shouted from the room as he put the pants on. "Second, why the hell are you using your wings? We're not here for flying lessons." He walked back out with a lazy look on his face, waiting for her to put her wings away. Trails of smoke traveled from his nose and the tip of his cigarette as he exhaled some smoke.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:22 am

Alexis opened her eyes and stod on her feet. "Advance Martial Arts." she said and tied her hair up and let her wings grow back in. shr stood and looked at him and read how his body worked, all of its functions, what he liked..etc. He eyes were a lovely gift from god. she then took a step back and cracked her neck quickly and smirked. "Ready when you are. she said and tapped her feet on the floor as she stepped out of her flip flops.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 am

Jecht didn't bother to get dressed, he didn't care enough, it was fine with him. "Eh lets see....Uhh what class do I have you for...?" Jecht was new to this whole teaching thing, he was new being around this many people in general. He scratched the back of his head as he spoke, taking a drag from his cigarette as well.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:34 am

Alexis chuckled and shook her head. "Yepp." she said and expanded her wings and meditated in mid air as she timed the stroked of her wings and closed her eyes let Jecht go and get dressed or do what he had to do before they started.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

Jecht came walking out of his living quarters with a scrunched up cigarette hung loosely between his lips. He wasn't wearing any clothing excluding a baggy pair of black boxers. He looked as if he had just woken up, or just got done getting baked out of his mind. His hair was a mess, but what else is new, it always was. He rose his eyebrow at the girl, wondering the fuck she was here..."Oh crap...I have a class today don't I?" He let out a sigh, griping the cigarette tightly with his lips as he did...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 am

It was that time of the day where Alex had Martial Arts Class. She had already knew enough to protect herself but from what she heard Jecht was the best of the best. She had already met him and she had knew there was mre to him than what met the eye. So him being this talented was no suprise to her. How todays class would go, the whole school year for that she didnt know... live and see.

Lex stood in the Dojo looking around aimlessly and she then saw Jecht. Soooooo.." she said and held her hands in her pockets and smirked.. she liked this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: