The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Rammstein
anttz111
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 am

Jecht simply smirked as his punch was caught, he took too long, still holding back on his students, another fault he had. He would bring his left arm forward and viciously thrust his open palm into the middle of Salem's arm, right where his fore-arm and upper arm met. With this, he weakened Salem's grip, hitting a pressure point; this opened Salem up for an attack. He yanked Salem towards him with his right hand, with that very arm he curved his arm and thrust his elbow into Salem's face. Salem hadn't had enough time to breathe in the time Jecht had struck his attacks. He knocked the student away from him, rubbing the back of his neck after he did..."Next...Anyone, I don't care who..."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am

Blinks, coming back into the real world?
Was never quite sure what's real or what's not, My past, And the past of several others being a testiment to this, Turning my attention to salem, muttering to myself.

I'm not if he's doing it right...Or even has the proper motive...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:36 am

Salem was trying to stay calm cleary seeing that Jecht wanted his student to fight like water. Salem tried his best to moved from Jecht he was just do damn fast. with nothing but the grace of god salmed just so happedn to catch Jechts fist in his hand as it was about to connect. Salem then with his strength gripped his hand and and attempted spinning and slinging Jecht away from him. Salem did need training. He had powers that would make him bad ass in combat but he had really learned how to control them. Controling his Adrenaline, Seeing attacks before they happened, and super strength. all good but useless if you didnt have the training to use them properly. Salem was on edge... going by his wild instince and following Jechts Rule.. he forced himself to stay calm, and think about what he was doing rather than fighting like a barbarian. While his eyes stayed on Jecht his mind repeatedly said over and over calm water. He put his game face on...this wasnt a game. He didnt think abot his classmates as they watched him..Jecht was fast as a bat out of hell, and stronger as shit. if you didnt have concentration...you didnt have much.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 am

Jecht simply followed Salem as he tried to evade him, dashing to the right and throwing his right arm towards the middle of Salem's lower rib cage, intending to knock the wind out of him and keep him down for a long while. "Close." Jecht smirked, this kid wasn't half bad, but he could use some teaching. Jecht moved too quickly, his movements fluid like a raging river, too quickly and powerful for most. Salem had done well so far, but Jecht needed to move on, most likely this would be the attack to end it, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 am

AS always no one understood him.. Salem admired the passion of Violence, and learning how to fight. No not for the offense but the drive. the physical challenge of moving the body in ways that some cant. The over all knowledge of knowing how to defend yourself and others. Salem had already saved two lives on his firs day here. But yet and still no one knew his purpose. all day and all night salem thought nothing of his academic classes just coming here with Jecht to train, and observe him so that he may learn, and better himself in combat. Salem wasnt the scary type, and he wasnt being tough, he was simply estatic to be up against Jecht. No Fear, but happieness. He knew Jecht was faster than him stronger mabey who knew. but what ever the case he was happy to be in this class and if no one saw that... then there was nothing he could do. Salem's pupils dialated and he saw what Jecht was about to do.. with just the nick of time Salem quickly triggered his adrenaline, everything around him looking as if it was in slow motion he could hear his heart beat and see where Jecht was going. Salem quickly moved out of the way trying his best yet like Jecht said to be like water. When Salem pupils returned to normal he gasped and straightened up. It seemed like that only happened when he was in dire danger... he would have to learn how to control that. Salem was sweating at the pressure and smirked. Jecht was doing his job well, bringing out qualitites in his students that they didnt know. Salem loved this class. "Tough? Huh...?" he asked and suited up for The next attack.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 am

Jecht chuckled at the boy known as Salem, another hot shot who thought he could stand up to Jecht. Jecht simply shook his head from left to right, a smirk dragging across his face as he looked lazily looked up at Salem..."Keep acting tough kid, maybe I'll stop being nice..." Jecht had obviously been holding back on his students to avoid killing them, he knew every pressure point on the body, thousands of different ways to kill a man, and was a master marksman. He could kill this kid in the blink of an eye and he would never even see it coming, yet he thought he could stand up to Jecht. Jecht was looking for the kids who wanted to learn, not just come to this class as a way to blow off some steam or feed some weird sick addiction. Those who wanted to learn would be the ones who would, those who thought they were tough, were going to be shown otherwise. Jecht for the first time pulled both hands from his pocket, dashing towards Salem at full speed. His arms flailing loosely at his sides as he ran, waiting for Salem to make some attack against him as he moved forward, Jecht would wait til he did, if not he would simply go for a quick chop to a pressure point near his med-section.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 am

Starts day dreaming, Something about playing on call of duty, modern warfare at the end of the day...
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 am

Leah watched the two fighting, slowly calming herself down until she could think straight again. She planned to stick with this class to improve on her self control... Jecht seemed like a good teacher, even if he did know how to wind her up. At least she wasn't just another cocky student.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 am

Salem flew back and but didnt fall he smirked He wanted Ject to start hitting him.. it was easy to see his moves when he was just standing there...all o his moces seemed ovious but with both of them moving Salem could be more so focus on not getting hit and hitting Jecht. It wouldnt end quickly, Jecht didnt kow how long salem could go on.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 am

Jecht grew tired of this already, the kid kept going in guns blazing, to many obvious attacks. He was going to end this quickly and move on to the other students. Jecht simply ducked under his first heavy high kick, and before Salem could recover and throw another attack, Jecht had thrust his right palm upwards from his crouched position into Salem's chin, knocking him away.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 am

Yawns boredly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 am

Salem stood back and he cheek swelled and turned colors before changing again and healing quickly Salem sighed and tried to calm down but fighting just made his body excited. he liked the feel og pain but he need to be like what Jecht said at the beginning of the class.Water. Salem Put his fist up and calmly but with his super strength, went at Jecht again with a liquid kick to the schin, a flowing fast punch to the ribs, and another swift kick but now to Jecht's chin. Salem tried his best to use focus at using his power of sight as he fought hopinh to see attacks than Jecht would made, but he was still in the process of mastering this technique.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

Jecht moved to the right, moving around Salem quickly. A sly smirk came across his face as he lazily lifted his right arm and flung his fist into Salem's cheek, using a legitimate amount of strength in his punch. This would easily bruise and sting... Jecht had still been calm and on the defensive, this kid was a hot-head going in with guns blazing. He didn't understand what it meant to be like the water, not yet...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 am

Salem quickly got from his feet and he tried to focus..he then quickly blinked wanting to use his ability to see things quickly before they happend to his advantag. he stood and snrt a quick fist to Jecht and quickly moved the way he saw Jecht wound evade and sent fierce kick towards his chest.. he may have not been really fast physically but he eyes were. Salem didnt like thinking of how he might have gotten his ass whopped but he ddnt mind. He wouldnt give up he could fight Jecht all day.. he was here to learn and he was determined to be one of the top student in this class.. he would gice it his all.. forget scienve and english, this class was most important to him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 am

Jecht simply ducked underneath his kick, instantly sending a sweep kick towards his one leg before he could even get off his punches. Jecht had been to quick for him, or any other students. "Still too tense..." He rose back to a normal stance, his left hand in his pocket his right hand hanging lazily at his side. He waited for him to get back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 am

Is waiting patiently for my turn, kinda getting bored.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 am

Salem smirked and stood in front of Jecht happily. He then did as te other students and tried to attack him. He wasnt sure if he would hit Jecht, but he wanted to do well in this class. he relaxed and gained alot of strength his his speed legs and sent a fast roundhouse kick to Jecht's torso, befor landing and sent a fluid 2piece pund towards his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 am

Jecht lazily rolled his neck to the right as he waited for Salem, calmly standing there enjoying his cigarette. "Stop acting tough, it's annoying...Now kid, I want you to show me what you can do." Jecht had to test all of his students, he had to know and see all their potentials. If they didn't understand this, then oh well. Jecht didn't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 am

Leah stepped back from Jecht and Salem, glaring coldly at the teacher before making her back back to the bleachers quietly. It was quite obvious to everyone that she was frustrated with herself, but they wouldn't guess the right reason. She wasn't aggitated because Jecht had annoyed her or because she had made a prat of herself in front of everyone, most of the other kids had done that as well. She was annoyed because she had failed to do the one thing she came here to learn, how to control her emotions and temper. She knew she had an issue with her self control and she needed to fix it - sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 am

Had by now finsihed the blood pack, Shoving it into my pocket, Thinking to myself.
What is sir planning?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Salem smirked when he heard those words and he stood up and and went down to where Jecht was. "ey." he said and looked at Jecht and stood looking at him. As he stood he cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Jecht simply chuckled, though it was soft and relaxed. Lukas had stolen the words from his mouth, which was quite humorous to Jecht. Perhaps he wouldn't hate this job so much after all.."What he said." His eyes moved back to Leah, he could easily read her. She was growing frustrated, a big mistake when fighting. She needed to relax, and she couldn't. Jecht was pushing her buttons intentionally, trying to help her learn control over her emotions, which none of these kids had...Jecht closed his eyes, tilting his head slightly down as he inhaled a drag from his cigarette; a smirk dragging across his face. "Keep telling yourself that...Maybe it'll work..." Jecht looked up to the bleachers where all the other students had been sitting and waiting. "One of you come down here, I don't care who."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 am

Blinks.
oh ummm ok....
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 am

Lukas rolled his eyes, another vampire, he was tired of these things, he used his powers to shut the door behind the kid. Lukas sat back and shoved his hands in his pockets, he might be uncaring but he hated when the learning process was interrupted. "Just sit down and shut up" Lukas said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 am

Races into the room, out of breath and blood smeared on my face and a half empty blood pack in my hand.
Sorry i'm late sir.....i have the will power of a diabetic chocoholic....I had to get some blood from my stash...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: