The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Rammstein
anttz111
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

Leah still hadn't uttered a word, hoping to blend in to the background... somehow. She did not want to fight. Learning with the rest of the class, she was okay with that. One on one when she hadn't got a clue? Not a change. She let her bangs fall across her eyes, shadowing her features, hiding.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:19 am

Lukas shruged as well, no lose to him, "Ok then who will fight me" Lukas said just suanding there in tight fitting jeans and a tight hoodie. He stood, his hair in front of his face, he didn't really look like that tough of an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:10 am

Jecht shrugged as he inhaled a drag from his cigarette. "Yeah, what ever. Look kid, jumping into the ring with me right off the bat won't do much other than hurt...I was teaching them a lesson, you don't want that lesson...I want you students to spar one another, fighting like water, calm and relaxed. Once you've shown me you can fight like the water, the real lessons begin." Jecht walked off the mat, heading towards a smaller mat he had laid down for meditating. This mat had been about 10 feet from the arena, and the arena was fairly large...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:32 am

Lukas stood up, and scratched his head, "I won't beat you but I could give a try" he said a little unsure of his choice. Lukas stepped down from the bleachers, he saw Jecht and knew that he could never even hope to beat Jecht, but he did want to see where he stood, Jecht so far looked as if he would be Lukas' favorite teacher. "Don't kill me though" he said glancing at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Leah just watched, her gaze drifting from person to person. She highly doubted anyone would say yes, not after that show but there was always the chance of some idiot trying their luck. She bit her lower lip lightly, attempting to hide her knowing smirk. Leah hated fighting but... she found the sight of others getting their ass' kicked entertaining, especially when she disliked them. She simply sat back and waited for some one to speak or the sensai to move on, praying she wouldn't be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Jecht's right arm fell back to his side, his left one never left his pocket. He inhaled a drag from his cigarette and exhaled through his nose, his eyes never opening this entire fight. He opened them to a squint, his facial expression was dull and lazy. He hated hot-shots who thought they were all that, exactly why he picked on Horril and Alexis first. To put them in their place, to let them know he was superior and they were the pupils. "Any one else think they're bad ass?" He lazily uttered to everyone in the room.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Leah stayed seated as she listened, showing no intent to get up and fight. She couldn't fight, she was here to learn but she wasn't keen on the subject. Horril was being a show-off as usual, though she had never spoken to the boy he managed to aggitate her merely by his actions. The other girl, she recognised from the girl's dormitory... she didn't like her much either. She noticed Lukas but she didn't want to move for fear of being noticed. The previous two had gotten their asses kicked, that was to be expected and she found it rather amusing. They had walked in thinking they were amazing, a silly mistake. The sensai didn't look too tough but when he fought, she had to admit he scared her a little. Leah knew her place, hopefully that would help her in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 pm

((Fuck it, posting anyway. As a sensai I am meant to be superior, especially on the first day.))

Jecht heard foot-steps, two sets of them enter the room. Apparently he had begun to gather a crowd, this annoyed Jecht greatly since he preferred to be alone, but he didn't really have a choice since he had been a teacher now. He had to teach the punks whether he liked it or not...His eyes remained closed as the boy Horril charged him, he didn't listen to a damn thing he had said. He was still extremely tense and aggressive, nothing like the water. Jecht merely tilted his head to the right, letting the punch fly right past him. He lifted his right leg and kicked heavily into Horril's left shin, following up on the attack by crossing his right arm over his own neck, then viciously swinging his arm outwards. The back of his fist slammed into Horril's cheek, causing him to be launched off his feet and make a 180, making him land on the ground, stomach first. Jecht's attack had all happened in the blink of an eye, it was all one fluid motion. "Water can take any form...It drifts with out effort one moment, then pounds down in a torrent the very next..." This was directed towards all of his students, his entire lesson about being like the water was.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: How not to get your ass kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Leah snuck in and took a seat nearby, she stayed silent all the while. She didn't particularly like fighting, nor was she any good at it. Seeing Horril again, she shook her head. Who did the boy think he was? A quite laugh passed her lips, not loud enough to be heard though. Her pale grey hues scanned the room, she recognised everyone but the teacher. Leah stayed there, making no efforts to move. Chances are she would fail this class...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 am

Lukas strolled into Jecht's studio, he had seen him around alot, and Jecht's mannerisms were similiar to his, he also realized Jecht was the instructor for fighting, something that interested Lukas, he had some street fighting skill, growing up on the streets of New York, he saw Horril fighting Jecht. "I hope he gets his ass kicked" he mumbled and took a seat watching the fight, and waiting for Jecht to finish the student off, even to the untrained eye it was obvious he was going easy on the kid.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 am

"Hmm perhaps fighting on my instincts with you is a worse plan than Fiore" drops into posta-Iron door hand against his thighs in a stable footed position.with a fluid step he dummied out to the left with his left hand then faster then before went into frontali(arms outstretched to either side of the head and always a passing posta so you move from frontali to irondoor for example) hands towards Jecht's head at high speed.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:49 am

((Your post made no sense...))

Jecht saw him coming, his obvious and aggressive movements would not compare to Jecht's fluid and calm ones. He side-stepped him as he ran towards him, he merely put his leg out and tripped Horril, causing him to fall face first onto the floor. "You're tense, I'm calm. You apply excessive force, I control that force through fluid motion...That means relaxing the whole body so it can react instantly with out resistance, and with out thought. Do you see now? It means becoming like clear water..." He calmly replied to him, standing with his right arm at his side and his left hand in his pocket. The cigarette smoke exhaling through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 am

"as you wish,I shall no tuse Fiore here" he crouched then swept forwards like a blur sidestepping around Jecht while grabbing the man's leg,keeps running towards the other wall kicking off it landing back where he started.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 am

Jecht sighed once again, not having a damn clue on what the kid was talking about, or giving a rats ass. "Come at me, or get out. I'm different than your other instructors, unlike them I don't care about you, your manners, or any other bull-shit..." His words were cold and harsh as usual, but that was apart of the person Jecht was.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:56 am

"I am simply observing your fighting style to learn the jist ready to put into practice,I am used to a much less active first lesson sir, I am more used to observing Fiore grand masters sparring and learning the basic foot work posta's and throws."
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 am

Jecht's eyes fell to a dull and annoyed squint as he watched Horril gaze at him, the vampire didn't move or do as he asked. Jecht sighed, the cigarette that hung between his lips titled down as he did so. Once his sigh finished, he inhaled a drag from his cigarette and closed his eyes, exhaling from his nose..."If you're just gonna stare at me like I'm pretty then stop wasting my time and get out..." He said coldly to the boy. Jecht had hated people who wasted his time and played around too much, it was quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 am

((heh sorry I dunno why I though tit was))
He frowned watching the two,this Jecht fellow was quite the fighter,he was begining to admire the man to an extent though he had no intrest in trying to befriend such a man,no that was a bad path to follow for Horril and he knew it .
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 am

((The first sentence wasn't directed towards you, now shut up and post.))
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 am

((dude I never said I was better than you I simply stated my specific physical attributes as a vampire "he may have found someone who could mach his speed" and that I was the one of the fastest and strongest of my kind is what I said. ))
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 am

((Jecht is super-human practically, you are not way faster than him in a fist fight. Stop making vampires out to be super powerful or I'll fist fuck the both of you. I am a better fighter and outclass the both of you, that's why I am the sensai and you are the pupil.))

Jecht chuckled as the girl came towards him, he remained calm, his right arm hanging lazily at his side while his left hand dug into his pocket..."I'm telling you, don't tense up..It's not about strength or power..." He easily side-stepped her punch, grabbing her wrist and flung her towards the ground..."You gotta be fluent...You have to be like water..." He said looking down at his pupil who had been laid out onto her back. He then looked over to the Vampire boy..."Come at me with all you've got..." He uttered lazily.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 am

Nodded approavingly "fast I'll give her that" knowing yet he was still one of the fastest and strongest of his kind he may have found someone who could mach his speed,but could she punch through a 4 foot thick concrete wall he wondered.Knowing even that was difficult for him let alone other vampires he had his doubts,he needed to be fully into the punch to manage that and alos to have drunk 6 litres of blood,hard indeed he thought.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:51 am

[Alexis has superhuman speed. Like that of a Vampire. If Jecht is a Human, shes wayy faster than him. and her eyes are just as fast making most of your movements easy to see.]

Lexi's leg quickly swung by and she was knocked over by the sweep kick and easily caught herself and stood up straight. with her fists up.. she easily read him and she went zooming towards him with her fist cocked back and she kept her eyes on him ready to registers for any attack he made.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Horril smiled a little,a bare curve of his cold lips. Perhaps he could find challenge in this man,perhaps. That was the only problem with being faster than mortal's,none of them really could keep up with his eye blistering movements,though both the girl and the man seemed to have grace and fluid speed,maybe he could find a match here.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 pm

((Jecht isn't slower than her, his fighting style is based on speed and quick thinking.))

Jecht smirked as she barely dodged his kick, a rare sight to see for him. He was calm and fluent, like the water, his movements were incredibly fast and hard to predict. He predicted her movements rather easily, her style was too predictable unlike Jecht's natural form, years of being a hired-killer tends to give that to you. He side-stepped her kick to his ribs, making a quick 360 spin and throwing a sweep kick with his right leg at her leg. She had only been standing on one leg when he threw this kick, since she had just finished throwing her own.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Alexis' pupil's dialated and she quickly registered side stepped the attack gracefully and quickly moved with precisions and stategy to send a quicky kick to his ribcage, and followed up witha a three peice one fistgoing for the center of his chest the other to his stomach and the other to the oppsote ribcage she kicked. She moved faster than Jecht, this was obvious but her Blows need more strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.   How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: