The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Jecht's eyes would roll to the back of his head as she sat down onto him, it felt amazing, but he couldn't help but feel paranoid. He had been in situations like this, the pretty girl seduces him while the guy takes a shot at his head. He remained on his toes, listening out for anything suspicious. He looked up to her, still kind of surprised at what was happening to him, he didn't get it...Some people here seemed to hate him, while some others seemed to feel quite the opposite. A soft chuckle would pass his sly smirk, as he lazily examined what had been happening to him. Here he was on his back, his pants pulled down and his shirt ripped open, his hair a mess, and his eyes bloodshot while this beautiful naked woman hung over him, wanting to use him for her desires...Or what ever...Like it mattered, he didn't think there was any turning back now, she had already begun and it was feeling great, a bit unnatural though. He would lazily look up to her and speak in his deep voice..."So what, you some kind of robot?" Jecht was far from the romantic, or the charming type. He was merely himself, saying and doing what ever he wished. He said this with a bit of a smart tone, but it seemed some what playful. "Or just afraid you don't have what it takes..." He was referring to her vibrations and use of magic.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Adriannas's vibrating body pressup up against Jecht and she bit him softly in the neckafter kissing him.. she lifted her large ass up and placed him in her vagina and smirked at the question. she whispered in his ear " A-dri-an-na" she said and and chuckled as the inside of her vagin began to vibrate, and retract making her vagina tight and flexible.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am

Jecht played it cool, it felt great and all, but his face painted a picture as if he didn't care at all. He usually seemed this way. He would raise his brow at her as she hung her naked body over him, his back resting against the couch...Her touch was warm and comforting, she knew what she was doing, and it had been awhile...Was it wrong to accept this and change his dream? This was another teacher, another person who worked here. What ever...It's just a dream...He would lean up and kiss her, stroking her stomach gently with his right hand, his left handing wrapping around her lower back..."So what was your name again?" He said as he pulled away for a moment, a sly smirk coming across his face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 am

Adrianna continued for few minuets and stood up. finding Jecht to be in a dream like state. she smiled at him. and rubbed with her thumb a a sensitive spot and pulledJecht over to fall on the couch lightly. she was ontop of him and hebody seemed to vibrate as she grabbed Jecht's sack and her hand rumbled as a vibrator would. she ran her hands on him and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 am

Jecht didn't really know what to do right now, one minute he was outside smoking some of the herb, the next he was locked in his studio with some sex craved half woman...She was beautiful, even more so when she revealed more of herself. Yet for some reason Jecht's mind wandered, love and lust were so confusing to him, he barely knew the difference at times. His right hand would naturally fall onto her head, stroking her hair gently. He couldn't believe what was happening, he didn't know what to make of this. But everything felt nice, could he really say no at this point?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am

Adrianna was enjoying herself. she kised him gently and whispered lustful words in his ear and kissed his neck before grabbing his hand placing them on her breast making his fingers pull off her bra. she lightly gave Jecht a hand job while she then kissed him again and later went down to give him a BJ.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 am

Jecht's eyes slightly opened up as she grabbed him, not entirely sure of what was going on yet. He couldn't believe it, this was just a dream. He leaned into her lips and kissed her in return, freeing his lower lip of her bite. It had been awhile for him, he knew what he was doing for sure, he just hadn't played this game in a long time. His eyes would close as they kissed, his right hand hesitantly moving to grab her back. Jecht was a man who shunned loved, he had tasted it's cold steel crashing down onto him once before. He simply didn't care, treating this as nothing more than a dream. He was going to enjoy his dream while it lasted, raising his right hand up to her back and gently stroking it as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 am

*I know what you are up to....Dream....yea right. LoL*
Adrianna laughd at him. "I dont kow you tell me." she said and kissed him. She liked being overpowerd and Jecht was standing there lazily.. mabey that would change who knew.. Adrianna bit his lip, and smiled at him as her teeth dragged off his lip and she slid her hand down into hin pants.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

Jecht still hadn't fully grasped the situation, he just kept letting what ever was meant to happen, happen. Going with the flow, just letting the dream play it's course. At least the dream was starting to seem happy again. His face remained expressionless, he looked down at her beautiful figure not really caring to do anything as of yet. "Didn't we just meet...?" He smirked at her his voice almost sounding playful, he didn't really care, this was all very sudden to him, but what ever, like it mattered.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 am

Adrianna went into the building and locked the door behind them, she scanned the building for abead and saw a door across the long floor. she grabbed him gently and smirked pulled off her scrunchie to let her long hair fall and she pulled off her blouse winking at him and pushing him lightly towards the door. she finally got to the door and kissed him befor undoing the buttons on his shirt slowly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:43 am

Jecht wasn't even sure what was going on, he simply went with the flow. Being pulled by her was odd, he wasn't sure what to make of it, awkward and annoying, but also sexy...It was weird, but what ever...He's dealt with enough crap to deserve something special...Maybe this was the happy part of his dream..."Uhh...Yeah..." He replied lazily, rubbing the right side of his face as he did so...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

Adrianna looked at him and laughed.."No Silly..not out here!" she siad and grabbed him dragged him towards where he was told his Dojo was. She smiled and walked him towards the building. "This your place?" she asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

Jecht rose his right eyebrow at her, he didn't know what to say, he was taken by surprise actually..."Here...now? You can't be serious..." He smirked, feeling a little high, he inhaled a hit from his 'cigarette', nearly finishing it off. Here was this beautiful woman throwing herself at him, what the hell was he suppose to say? Was it wrong to say yes to fellow teacher? Eh...Who cared? It didn't matter if this was all just a dream, why not be happy in a dream...In this dream...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

She looked at Jecht and sighed...happily."c'mon handsome.." she said and smirked. standing up and looking at him. Adrianna needed to have some fun..let go of her stress and worries. She didnt know if there would be any relationshio with Jecht..but in her eyes.. she found nothing really wrong with Friends with benefits. She respected him as a man so far, ans he would be the only one. they only lay she would get from around here was from Jecht. sleeping with anyone else would make her look slutty. she smiled at Jecht...He was about to expierence something like never before.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 am

Jecht shrugged, he never really cared what anyone thought about him, he didn't understand why she did. He never understood why anyone did..."If you want to sleep with me...Then who's holding you back? What people think of you? I stopped caring a long time ago..." He was speaking words of truth, lazy and lifeless words, but honest words none the less. He wasn't trying to lie to get laid, he didn't care enough...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:54 am

She looked at Jecht and smirked. "If i had known you well enough sure thing! But we just met..dont want to look like im using you for anything, or look like a whore." she said and shook her head. if she was to let go..she would have Raped Jecht right now. but she kept herslef calm and continued being a lady.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 am

Jecht couldn't help but chuckle, it was tame and relaxed. He couldn't believe his ears, this beautiful woman standing before him telling him that she was a sex crazed addict. He didn't know what to say. Was he dreaming? Was he even alive? Who knew...Who cares...He would simply bring the 'cigarette' back to his lips, inhaling a drag while he thought of a response..."So what now lady, you want me to satisfy your addiction or something?" His head was tilted down as he spoke, his eyes closed as a sly smirk dragged across his face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am

Adrianna thought it was stupid as well. "After 8:00 I become this crazed sex addict." she said and shook her head. this was too embarassing. She wanted to get up and leave but she would try containing her self a bit more, and if it got to a point where she couldnt bare it..she would leave, and make it on a good note. hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 am

Jecht calmly looked down to the shoulder she had bumped into, she was getting awfully close to him, still unsure of why. Maybe as a sex god she needed sex with men? Who knew...All this fairytale shit was new and stupid to Jecht. He would raise his right brow, pulling the cigarette from his lips and exhaling as he spoke. "Like what? You seem the same as before..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 am

Adrianna looked at him and bumped up against his shoulder.."dont be like that. Im a sex god, and after 8:00 i get like......THIS" she said and looked embarassed being that he was the first person to find out other than her brother.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 am

Jecht shrugged his shoulders, slightly tilting his head to the right as he did so. He didn't really know what she was talking about, though he would probably understand, he just didn't care. He would inhale a drag from his 'cigarette', it's size diminished by half; his eyes would squint as he did so..."You're right, let's jump to conclusions about me...What ever, Like I care..." He rolled his neck to the right and looked away from her, turning his head to the right and holding it there. He simply continued to enjoy his 'cigarette', not really caring enough to say anything else. The girl was great looking and all, but eh, what was the point in it all...Was this even real? It didn't seem like it...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 am

ADrianna let out a chuckled as he eyes turned to him.."you have no idea..." she said and smiled before looking at her watch she sat back and tried to relac crossing her legs. When she was like this..she was very persuasive, and off edge.. she had only faught this once. "Its something about me that you probably wouldnt understand." she said and looked at Jecht
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 am

Her brothers favorite teacher? Who was her brother? Better yet, who cared...He went here to escape that crap, not bring it back up. His deep lazy voice would softly echo towards her. "Don't understand why...." Jecht almost literally sensed that something was wrong with her, he could just tell, the shifting in her position, the change of her voice, the way she breathed, just something in his gut told him so. His neck would calmly roll to the right, then look back to Adrianna. It was a nice name, and she was a good looking gal. When she looked at him she gave him a look, a look that just screamed she wanted him...At least to Jecht it did. It puzzled him, what was so special about him? He would lazily call out to her again. "Something up with you?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 am

Adrianna took a deep breath... and cursed in her head. she gave a pleasant smile as she looked at him. "Adrianna Montiago...and your my brothers favorite teacher." she said tryong to star up a conversation as 8:00 hit. It would be rube to leave right away... and she was so scared of what she might do tonight. she smiled for no reason as he thoughts quickly changed to fucing Jecht and she bit her lip. containing the monster in her. If it was one thing she hated the most was looking like a slut. She woul forcefully move herself away from Jecht as the conversation winded down.. the longer she stayed around him the harder it would be for her. what others thought about her mattered to her.and having sex with jecht on the first noght they met, was a bad first impression...why couldnt she have known him already...she wouldnt have been so tense if she did.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 am

Jecht stood silent for a few moments, taking a heavy drag from his cigarette. He never understood why everyone wanted to know his name, it had been killed a long time ago...He flicked off the ashes once again before bring the cigarette back to his face, the red cherry glowing against his face in the darkness. He looked down at his watch located on his right wrist, it read '7:58' Good, all the kids had to be inside or what ever...He just was tired of all of them right now, he was relaxing, looking for any good way to do so. He looked up to her, calmly replying as his lazy deep voice past his lips. "Jecht...Jecht Spiegel...And you..?" His voice still being soft...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next