The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 am

"Music." she said and smirked. she listened as the next song played. Adrianna wAS calm as well tonight....the kind of night where she wanted something to drink. as she thought she smiled.. they guy siting beside her was handsome. abd 8:00 wascoming around soon. she shook her head. Trying her best to think up and excuse to leave when the time came for it. she wouldnt want to leave but she would have to make herself. "So whats you name?" she asked and smirked.. her hormones getting ready for release..she hatd the fact she couldnt control the other sde of her. It was really a shame. not being able to go out after 8 with out the fear of loosing her cool, or turning off someone she thought highly about.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 am

Jecht studied the woman, was every chick here this good looking? This is getting ridiculous...This place has to be a dream, it can't be real...He would simply exhale the smoke through his nose before speaking up to her, his voice remaining some what quiet and very calm. "The usual...You?" His words were short as usual, he was usually quick and blunt about his words anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 am

*Yepp*
Adrianna looked up at the figure, and turned down her music."I Could ask you the same, but im just relaxing..Its been a long week and I dont feel like being cooped up in my room. Besides its a nice night." she said and sighed happily. She pressed her back against the bench and smiled as yet another gust of wind blew the autumn leaves that scattered aross the ground to her left. her dark hair moved with it and she heard the sound of kids still up to no good in the distance. She opened her eyes and looked back up to the man she handn't met. "Whats Up?" she asked not the nosey type but if no one was suppose to be out here then what was he up to.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 am

((This is Jecht's topic right?))

Jecht simply stood in the darkness, his left leg on the ground while his right leg remained kicked up against the tree that he was leaning against. His left hand was in his pocket while his right hand hung loosely at his side. Jecht had simply been smoking a joint made to look as a cigarette. It was late and it had been awhile, who was going to tell him no? It didn't matter who...Jecht would do it anyway. He inhaled a hit, grabbing the 'cigarette' with his right hand, holding it like it were an actual cigarette; in between his pointer and middle finger. He simply reached over and flicked some of the ashes off of it, a dark hair woman would come into his view as he rose his head to look. He had heard footsteps and heavy breathing, plus he always just got this feeling in his gut when some one was around...He wondered 'Who the hell is that and why is she out here...This place was suppose to be empty...'. He would simply and lazily call out to her, his 'cigarette still hanging from his lips. "Why are you out here....?" His voice wasn't very loud, quiet actually...But still easy enough to hear hopefully...
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 am

Adrianna had nothing to do to night it was 6:65 and she was sitting in her room handling a detention. afterwards she sighed and smired.. she was in a mellow mood right now. She didnt really care to make too many friends so she was practcally alone. she went out to the Cortyard for her 3rd time since shes been working and she pulled out her iPod and speaker and began playing her favorite song. Montauk by Bayside. she was relaxing nothing to do and it was rather windy out it looked alot like Halloween. Adri smirked and beganthinking about her Brother Salem and knew he had been taking that fighting class. she handnt met the teacher but she heard he was bad ass. she shook her head and began going along with the lyrics now so badly wantgin to learn how to play guitar sho loved the riffs in that song. she smiled and watched the kids run pass her as she knew they were clearly up to kmnow good. but tonight.. she didnt really much care.. kids will be kids. she the looked over and saw a dark image and smelled cigarette smoke. she smiled thinking it may have been one of the few freakishly large students but she couldnt tell. she looked away.. deciding not to bother whom ever it was. It Was saturday..there were No Rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3