The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:09 am

"I will be hunting at dawn,until then I will be fine,it isn't painful Ember your scent is just intising,pleading almost all the time when I am hungered but I can ignore it."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am

"I'll be fine! Horril you can't kill your lover...Please sweetheart I'm hurting you by being here," Ember eyes were pleading as she looked at him, her large green cat like eyes looking from him to Vladen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am

Oh Shut up Horril..and just drink..Ill tear you off when i've had enough..you know i can..Vladen sigh's softly.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:51 am

His growl is directed at Vladen this time "No matter how ill your blood will make me you know as well as I do I would still drain you dry.I have little or no control when feeding! instinct take over utterly"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:48 am

Vladen walk's into the room from the bedroom. offering his wrist out to Horril silently
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 am

His eyes darted to lock with hers and a low growl errupted from his chest "No I will nto feed off you,full vampires stronger than you couldn't pry me away from half vampire blood before,I won't risk you."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 am

Ember sighed softly and traced over his blue viens as she nuzzled him gently.
"Drink hunny, I'll stop you when I want you to," Ember smiled softly and reasuringly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:34 am

His eyes were pitch black as he tried to distract himself from Ember's perfect and sweet scent,if he lost control he would get himself killed afterward,he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 am

Ember sighed softly at how cold his skin was. It wasn't uncomfortable, the opposite actually she was just so worried he was in pain. She had seen how he got when he didn't feed and she wondered how he was feeling with him around her all the time, her sweetbood must be like a forbidden fruit to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 am

He rested his head against hers playing with her fingers gently,with no other mind for anything but his thoughts,so much to pass in a day reminded him how vunerable everything is.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 am

Ember smiled softly and lent her head against his as she took his hand and closed her eyes slowly and happily.
"Hey hun," she smiled and kissed his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:56 am

"Hey babe" He smiles softly,his voice distant and thoughtful. He leaned lightly against Ember with a soft smile,the warmth of her body like a fire against his skin,but one that gave him pleasure rather than pain.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 am

Mel laughed at Danni, shaking her head as her and Vlad fought playfully. The atmosphere and lightened considerably and Mel had relaxed, her eyes now changing as they usually did with Vlad around. Mel, still holding the paintbrush, reached out to swat Danni with it, catching her arm and splatting paint on her.
Giggling, Mel licks her finger and draws an imaginary 1 in the air.
"Mel - 1. Danni - 0"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:28 am

Vlad itched at the monobrow as he burst out laughing, stealing a kiss from Mel. He look's back to Danni. "You look like you've been in a hit and run with a hello kitty truck with those painted on whisker's and that line down your face" Vladen grin's playfully at her. " That look's like a dangerous spoon too..I wouldnt wave it about too much..otherwise surveilance will catch you with it."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 am

( needs somebody in c-box now please)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 am

Ember fell about laughing, using her hand to wipe the moustache off as she slipped from the room to join Horril, curling into him she smiled and looked up at him.
"Hey sweet."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 am

She laughed “ does this line make my face look big . Or just longer” she said putting on a girlie accent her kitty ears twitching she grabbed her brush ”aungared” she shouted lunging for ember and giving her a most ash and then for vlad giving him a mono brow. She bowed making crowd cheering noises “ thank you thank you your to kind “ she said in a posh voice . She then looked up grinning at them both and picked up the first thing to come to hand to defend herself with “ I have a ….” she looked at her hand and laughed “ I have a spoon and im not afraid to use it “ she said definitely waving the spoon. "you have angerd the gods of .." loosk around for insperation " toast!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 am

He backed out of the room with no wish to have paint splattered on him,he sat in a bedroom,with no clue who's it was as he sat on the floor,the blinds cracking shut upon his entry.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:16 am

Ember takled Danni onto the couch playfully and straddeled her, grabbing the brush she drew on whiskers and a kitty nose on her before hiding back behind Horril, giggling after she took a picture of her.
"Going on bebo!"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:16 am

Mel laughed as Danni splodged paint onto her cheek. She had been planning to have an extra long shower tonight so Mel was confident it would disappear before she returned to class the day after tomorrow.
Mel kissed Vlad's neck again, not bothering to get down from his back. She wasn't heavy, and she knew Vlad's strong arms would be able to hold her all day if she did so wish.
Smiling at everyone around her, Mel rested her chin on Vlad's head, completely at ease and feeling the complete opposite to what she had felt a mere hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 am

he burst's into deep and amused laughter, taking the paint brush from behind his ear, while supporting Mel with one hand. Vladen step's forward and slap's the brush into the centre of Danni's forefead. Drawing it down over her nose and chin. Leaving a large line down her face. Grinning cheekily he look's at her trying to act innocent.." I slipped.." he say's trying to hold back his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 am

He mumbled loud enough for Vladen to hear "Your father never used to mind them being given to women engaged to family members so with Ember you broke no tradition" He grinned and continued sketchign out the veiw from a mountain looking over sheinara,then painted it rapidly and framed it and handed the image to vladen in it's frame "A little touch of home."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:12 am

Danni didn’t bother to sneak and simply went up to Lan and dabbed his nose with her paint brush, she was feeling odd the only one with paint on her face. She grinned and took a step back spinning and getting Vladen’s cheek as well as Mel’s cheek until she notices ember already had a splodge of black on her cheek at which point she smiled and nodded. she turned " I fell?" she said with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 am

Vladen grinned at all three of their reaction's, catching Mel with his hand's around her butt and thigh's Vladen shudder's as he lip's brush the skin of his neck. Being caught out so readily with his closest friend's and family, Vladen blushes and speak's quickly to hide it. "They've been in the family a long time. They're kind of special..seen as though..they're only supposed to be worn by blood or marriage bound women. I've decided to break tradition."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:08 am

Mel gasped at the necklaces in Vlad's hand. Their beauty dazzled Mel, almost knocking her off her feet. SHe took one of the necklaces gently and fumbled to put it on. Walking to the bathroom, Mel admired the way her new necklace sat on her chest, the sapphire amplified by her abnormally pale skin. Walking back into where Vladen was, she jumped on his back and kissed his neck.
"Thankyou.." She murmured, her lips brushing his skin as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next