The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:37 am

Vladen feel's himself being shoved away from Danni, turning to mel he show's her his T-shirt is burned and scorched. The skin beneath raw and freshly healed. What must she think to this? surely she didnt think he and Danni.. This look must have passed across Vladen's face in the form of a trouble frown. He step's quickly toward's Mel. " Mel..What's..Wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 am

"Alice,meet me by the main gate at dawn please,and I will speak to Danni over it but you are not completely at fault in that argument I will pass your message to her,tommorow at dawn." He was suddenly gone,and back at Embers side in 2/100th's of a second.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 am

“I can take care of myself “ she uttered disgruntled removing her arms from vladen and stumbling forwards
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

Her eyes were pure golden."I think I'm just going to go to my dorm..." She stood up still shaking."T..Thanks Horril and..tell Danni I'm r...r..really sorry.." She walked slowly to her dorm room shaking still.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am

Vladen sniffed the air and sensed and smelt Mel. "Come here Mel..Help me.." Vladen speak's as he cling's to Danni. "She lost control and burnt herself" Vladen look's at Mel with an instense and poweful gaze, his love and want for her shining through as his eye's come to rest upon her. Showing her clearly he wanted her here.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am

He smiled reassuringly lifting her head to look into her eyes "ME & you,we'll fight it together.I promise." He puleld her into a gentle hug whispering "Perhaps a hunting trip is in order to try and re-find you,that is how a few of my vegetarian nomad friends do it."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:28 am

Ember woke up at the shouting, rubbing her eyes. She didn't feel good at all as she sat up her head began pounding and she felt the room sway. She stopped, getting her barings as the pain ebbed away. Horril was gone and Vladen and Danni where in the bathroom. The girl, Mel, was standing there looking as puzzled as Ember felt. She looked at the paintbrush in her hand and then the black mark on her cheek. She pouted softly then looked at the designs for Vladens room. She didn't want to fight, especially in the state she was in now so she decided to occupy herself and move to the kitchen where it was empty and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:28 am

Her now usual acid green eyes looked to Mel and she smiled weakly her arms hung limply around Vladen to who she whispered “Mel’s here”
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:27 am

"I don't know how to stop it.." She put her face in her knees. Her hands tightened into fists as she tried to stop the shaking.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:25 am

Mel had been searching for Vladen after hearing him slam his way out of his newly built dorm room. She heard his voice and instantly knew something was wrong, speeding up to almost a jog, Mel followed the sound until she reached his dorm room once again. Seeing Vlad's face made her smile warmly, but the tension soon caused her smile to leach away slowly.
Had she interupted something? Should she go?
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:25 am

She frowned she had never felt touch while in this form. She took a deep breath closing her eyes. suddenly an explosion of pure white light was to be seen . She tight hit over vladen not pushing him away but healing his scalded body she fell into him hugging him as tight as her weak arms could.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 am

"In a way I know how you feel,it wasn't exactly the same with me .. with me after the thirst issue it was as if 2 minds were fighting but neither was gaining the upper hand no matter of my mood."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 am

Danni Enough! Vladen shout's with fear in his eye's for the girl he had come to see as a Sister. Despite the flames burning his skin Vladen takes her hand's and look''s into her eye's. "Sister please..enough..stop it."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:21 am

She shook her head. Her expression full of pain and sadness."This is different...It literally feels like there is someone else inside of me that...that keeps controlling me when I get angry. And when it happens I feel like...Like I'm being pushed out." Her body shook furiously.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:19 am

He lightly took both of Alice's hands "Look em in the eye Alice,you remember when I was in pain from the thirst,constantly fighting myself,all of that. You taught me to over come all the natural keys within myself,and then I had the same problem as you are. All it takes is being with friends and those you love to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am

The flames continue to burn over her skin the water only encouraged the flames and she writhed in the bath “NO MORE” She screamed t the top of her lugs pinning herself against the wall trying hard to control the flames .
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am

"It's not the thirst..." She shook harder."it feels like I'm two people...like I'm fighting against another being inside myself." She tightened her grip on herself as she shook.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am

Vladen surges into the main room, taking Danni by the throat he drag's her into the bathroom, and throw's her bodily into the rock spring he uses as a bath, the water cool as it douses her flames. He has sensed and smelt her agony, and was now nursing a viciously burnt hand to his chest
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 am

Ember had fallen asleep, deciding to keep out of the family she had basically finished all of Vladens bathroom decorating and half of his livingroom decorating, following the carefully draw plans exactly. She had made him a temeporting device that was a simple archway she had made from Ivy and vines that where curled into the shapes of running bears all the way up to the top which was in the shape of a large bear, sat proud and tall; all you had to do was think of where you wanted to go and walk through it. That had taken most of her strength to create but she had carried on, decorating his living quatres to the plan. She had finished painting the walls and had fallen asleep curled up witht he paint brush. She was a good artist and had even painted some pictures on canvas of bears in different habbitats for him to hang on the walls if he wanted. She was oblivious to the fighting as she slept peicfully, a single streak of black paint running down her left cheek as she slept happily.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:14 am

Danni’s whole body suddenly combusted in flames she stood up sharply and looked around. It wasn’t often Danni got angry and this was why. Her whole body sizzled in the blazing fire her eyes now a crimson red and with a large crack a large pair of back wings tipped with white and red feathers sprouted from her back and she twisted in agony her Neko ears lay flat to her head as the flames rawed and danced over her skin.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am

He ghosted along the corridor,a blur of light and motion,following Alice's scent,he drops down beside her after finding her in the forest "Alice,tell me exactly how you are feeling,how bad the thirst is,I can help like you helped me."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 am

Vladen walk's into the bedroom and fall's onto the bed. Wanting to quiet them both he has no strength left to do it. Sniffing out into the air Vladen can tell Horril is with Alice. "Good..he will help her" Vladen think's to himself as he hit's the sheep skin's of the bed. Leaving Danni to cool off in the main room, Vladen lay's on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling with a deep frown. His scent dull and upset.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am

She was already gone into the woods. When she got deep enough into the forest her eyes went back to golden and she fell to her knees. She held her knees to her chest and shook. What the hell was happening to her...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am

He darted off down the corridor,stopping Alice an dlooking her in the eye "If you are dangerous what am I? you have a hell of a lot more self control than me,you can stop yourself,I know you can if anything gets to much you can stop yourself,I believe you can.So don't leave the academy,I'll even go out on 2-3 day hunting trips with you if it'lll keep you here."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 am

She hisses darkly lurching forward perfectly ready to rip Alice’s head of her shoulders “IM NOT ACTING LIKE ANYTHING YOU’RE THE FUCKIGN ONE WHO CANT ACCEPT ANYBODY COULD POSSIBLY GO THROUGH WHAT YOU GO THROUGH IM JUST TRYING TO HELP, WE ALL ARE, YOU SELFISH BITCH” She shouts after Alice her voice practically spitting venom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next