The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) Empty
PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 am

"Mhm, I'm sure you do," she said, her voice light with sarcasm. A small smirk played on Leah's lips as she followed him out the door, dragging her other suitcase behind her with little care. She felt really clumsy now, the suitcase being like half her size but she could handle it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Lukas kissed back softly, and smiled, "I dunno, I kind of like being awake" he said as he stood up and grabbed one of Leah's suitcases and opened the door. "when I'm with you anyway", he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 am

Leah kissed his cheek, very tempted to say no but she needed to move eventually... "Yeah, I guess," she said, smiling at him. She could tell he was sleepy, it was cute. "You can sleep on my bed when we get there, okay?" She gave him a quick peck on the lips before forcing herself to get off him, she really didn't want to move from there.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 am

Lukas smiled and laid there as his eyes drooped a little, he began to get tired again, but he stayed awake easily with Leah there. "So you wanna move that stuff now?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 am

Leah kissed him back, smiling happily as she sat there and slowly caught her breath. She normally hated to be tickled but she didn't mind with Lukas, everything about him was perfect. She looked at him, having finally calmed down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 am

Lukas stopped, only to kiss her quickly on the lips, she was too cute, he wasn't able to help himself. When he pulled away he smiled at her, and placed his hands on her lower back and moved his fingers in circles.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:59 am

Leah managed to hit him with the pillow just in time before bursting into a fit of giggles. She was extremely ticklish, pouting at him cutely as she giggled uncontrollably. "Lukas!" She squealed, in between giggling fits. "Stopppp!!! Please!" She tried to wriggle away, unable to stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 am

Lukas smiled at her as he let her lift up the pillow without trying to stop her, he ran his fingers up her side and began to try to tickle her ribs, with a twinkle in his grayish blue eyes and a smile painted on his face as he stared at Leah.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 am

Leah rolled her eyes, giggling softly as he thought he got the last laugh. "Mhm..." She sat up slightly, reaching back to grab the pillow as it fell, with every intent on getting him back. Even if he could overpower her with those eyes of his, she would get him back.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 am

Lukas wrapped his arm around Leah and smiled a pillow rose in the air behind her, and lightly tapped her on the butt, "Like I was gonna let you get the last hit" he said still smiling as the pillow fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

"Move into my new dorm which probably is full..." She replied, smiling brightly as she looked at him. Every little thing he did made her smile. "That doesn't sound like fun to me," she added, pressing her lips to his gently. As much as she couldn't wait to move in with Ember, she was more than happy to stay in Lukas' arms all day long.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 am

"Eh, I like it here" he said with a smile as he gazed into hers, a twinkle passed, he was happier than ever, "What would we do anyways?" he asked running his hands up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 am

Leah blinked in surprise before smiling, kissing him back happily. Moving didn't sound too fun to her, she was rather comfy here... But she was happy once she was around him, even happier when she looked up into those gorgeous eyes of his... "You know, you're gonna have to move eventually," she said as she pulled away for a moment, smirking down at him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 am

Lukas grunted as she sat on his stomach, "Not yet" he said grabbing the back of her head and bringer her closer planting a kiss on her lips, his eyes brightened another wave of cheer hit him as he realized who he was with.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Leah turned around at the tap, rolling her eyes as she saw the pillow. She tossed it at him and laughed, packing the last few bits and pieces. Checking that her Ipod was in her bag she walked over to the bed at sat on his tummy, smiling brightly. "Ready?" She asked, smirking down at him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 am

Lukas smiled and a pillow floated over to Leah and tapped her lightly on the back, "I know" he said without moving from his spot, his hands still dug deep into his pockets, moving a little bit as the pillow moved.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 am

Leah watched her suitcase floating off, laughing softly as she kept packing. "Show off," she mumbled playfully, picking up a pillow off her bed and thumping him lightly with it. She resumed packing, looking as innocent as she could while a smirk played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 am

"Ok" he said not moving just smiling, at her, he put his hands in his pockets and laid there, Leah suitcase zipped up thanks to Lukas' powers and it floated over to the door, he scratched his cheek as he watched Leah packed.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 am

Leah rolled her eyes at him, seeing him sprawled out on her bed. "You can carry my suicase if you want?" She offerred, packing away a few books and things that she had unpacked. Her suitcase was already packet, along with everything else. She smiled, looking forward to moving..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 am

Lukas kissed back gently and pulled away, he moved over and laid on what he assumed was her bed, "So, do you need help moving?" he asked as he scratched the back of his head, and biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 am

Leah smiled, she couldn't help it around him; he was too sweet. "Yeah... You're pretty damn lucky," she teased, her lips curving into a playful smirk. She kissed him back, gently tangling her fingers in his hair as she kissed him. She had completely forgotten about Luci by now and the whole camera incident.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 am

"Oh, nothing, I was just thinking how lucky I am" Lukas said as he played with his lip ring, pulling Leah a little closer to the point where their chests were touching, and he leaned and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 am

Leah tilted her head, raising a brow slightly. "What's the smirk for?" She asked, getting the feeling that he was up to something. Her lips twitched as she bit back a smirk of her own, happy in his arms. She couldn't be so relaxed around anyone else... only him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 am

Lukas smiled back and shook his head, after she ran her fingers through it ot return it to it's normal position, he put on a playful smiled, and placed his hands on her side, his smiled faded to a smirk that was painted happily on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Leah kissed him back gently, unable to stop smiling. She ran her fingers through his hair, he had nice hair.. "They are, or well I hope so." She said, looking up at him. He was so special, and he was hers.. The thought made her smile again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: