The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Lukas locked his fingers beind her waist letting his arms just rest, Leah was beautiful and he couldn't take his eyes off of her, he leaned in and gave her a kiss, "Well, I hope your new roommates are more to you liking" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Leah smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. "Yeah, she's the nicer one," she replied, her eyes locked on his. She would be quite happy to just stay here with him and never from this spot...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am

"Was that one of the girls?" Lukas asked stating the obvious. Lukas place dhis hand on her side and smile at her leaning over and kissing her cheek. He looked into her eyes, not wanting to leave the spot he was in.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Leah watched Luci getting her belongings, amused by the girls reaction. She seemed to be moving, not that Leah was going to be stuck there for long anyway. She ignored the quip about her intelligence, resting her chin on Lukas' shoulder. "Whatever," she muttered, though she did laugh a little. Luci and her had the same temperment, they clashed, but it was a pity because other than that they would get along. As Luci walked away taking the pic of them Leah pouted, she didn't mind too much though.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 am

"ch'yaa save your chit chat i wish i had a camera" she grinned, beggining to pack her stuff into her suit case "im sure the door has a lock or somthing, mabey your not as smart as i thaught you were" She pulled some photo's of her horses off the wall and put them in her suit case "the bathroom would probably of been best though" She walked into the bathroom grabbing her small make-up bag and other toiletries "though i would be needing these so mabey not"

She finnished packing her bag's and zipped up her suit case dragging it to the door "ciao!" She waved at them both befor taking her phone out of her pocket and taking a quick shot of the two together, before darting out of the room and down the hall with her suit case and other bag's.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 am

She glanced over Lukas' shoulder, spotting her room mate from earlier. Leah remembered her name after a moment, Luci. Leah looked between the two for a moment. She had never really spoken to Luci before now.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 am

Lukas turned to the girl that just entered the room, "Um, hi I'm Lukas" he said in an uncaring way, from what Leah told him, he wouldn't like her anyway. he put his hands in his pockets and bit his lip ring.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 am

Luci walked in quickly, she needed to move her stuff to ash's dorm. Her eye's widened as she spotted the two kissing "oooookkkkkk" She covered her mouth with her hand small giggled seeping through.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:17 am

Leah kept kissing him, just as passionate before pulling away for a moment. She smiled, looking up at him. "If some one does walk in, this looks reaallllyyy bad," she said, letting a soft giggle pass her lips. She couldn't believe she was here in his arms.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 am

Lukas kissed her back passionately, he pulled her closer he didn't want the moment to end, he still moved his hands up her side and placed his arms back aroun dher shoulders, he couldn't believe he was this lucky to have her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 am

She kissed him back, cupping his cheek gently with her right hand and smiled. She honestly wouldn't mind some one walking in, it would be funny and show her room mates that they didn't know her at all...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:53 am

"That is good enough for me" he said as he kissed her again. He wanted someone to walk in to show her stuck up roommates who was the first to get a boyfriend. Lukas moved his arms to the top of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 am

Leah giggled softly, biting her lip lower lightly as she smiles. "Eh, I have no idea..." She said, flicking her bangs out of her eyes as she looks at him. "But I can imagine the look on their faces." She was smiling, she really couldn't help but smile around him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 am

Lukas continued kissing her and finally pulled away with a smile on his face, "What do think your roommates would say if they walked in right now" he said as he ran his hands up and down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:45 am

Leah could feel her skin tingling at his slightest touch, smiling against his lips as she kissed him back. She barely noticed the lights dimming, not even that worried about her room mates or anything anymore. Lukas seemed to be able to make her forget her problems, without even realising it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 am

Lukas complied and kissed her back, he held her tight and moved his hands up her back, the lights around them dimmed as Lukas moved the dimmer switch with his mental powers, a small smirk appeared as he kissed he rbut not enough to affect the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 am

"Yeah, I guess so," she replied, realising how lucky she was to have him. Leah couldn't wait to move in with the other girls... That happy bubbling feeling was there again. Leah smiled up at him, gently pressing her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 am

"Well then maybe you won't have to deal with annoying roommates, I guess we both got lucky" he said walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, and shifting his weight to his left leg.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 am

"Yeah this is the amazing dorm," she said, laughing lightly. She made her way across the room, stepping over a suitcase or two before sitting down on her bed. "I should be moving to Ember's room soon, she's cool." Leah smiled, Ember was a good friend of hers, kind too.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 am

"Sounds annoying" he said as he looked into the room to see it empty and seeing the clothes, he followed Leah into the room, "Looks the same as mine" he said as he shoved his hands in his pockets, the room looked similiar, but it was painted better and seemed a little better taken care of probably by the previous "owners"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 am

"One of them immitated my hair..." She replied, still seeming slightly annoyed about that. She turned the lock in the door, pushing it open and stepped inside, breathing out a sigh of relief as she noticed the room was empty. There were clothes and suitcases lying around, clearly the girls must have been unpacking still.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 am

Lukas leaned against the wall as she was opening the door, "So are they that bad?" he asked referring to her roommates, ahe made them seem to be terrible, but he knew that was very possible.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 am

Leah led him up the stairs to the girls dorm, pleased that he seemed more awake. She didn't walk too fast though and she took her time to figure out which dorm had been hers. While he had been asleep she had recieved a text from Ember saying that she should move in, so she shouldn't be in this dorm for long. It took her a few moments of fumbling around in her pocket for Leah to find the room key. She placed the key in the lock, hoping that no one would be around... She wasn't in the mood for introductions.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 am

Lukas rubbed his free hand on his pants, smoothing out the wrinkles. He walked a little faster now, he had woken up a bit, his day had been pretty eventful, he met his perfect girl, and fell asleep with her in his arms, could it get any better.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 am

Leah kissed him back softly, her pale cheeks becoming tinged with pink as she smiled. She couldn't think of anything to say to him, besides 'thanks' but she was hardly going to say that. She rolled her eyes at herself, happier now as she walked along. Lukas was right, she was going to have to get over her little insecurities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: