The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 am

Leah smiled at him, her pale cheeks tinged with pink. She couldn't tell why he chuckled but it didn't bother her, he seemed happy and so was she. He was romantic too.. It was sweet. Nothing could stop her from smiling, not when she was with him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:37 am

Lukas leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead as the music kept playing softly, adding a feel of romantism to the room, he smiled at her, and let a small chuckle pass his lips, he was so happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 am

Leah felt her heart skip a beat as he brought her closer. She kept her eyes on his, staring back at him. She could feel the butterflies in her tummy. Though she had had boyfriends before, she had never been in a situation like this.. Not with some one like Lukas.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 am

Lukas paced his hand flat on Leah's back bringing her closer to Lukas, he wasn't used to these kind of things, he had never opened up to anyone. The music went a little lower but it was still audible. Lukas stopped playing with his lip an stared deeper into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 am

Leah was barely paying attention to the music, but she recognised the song and smiled. She couldn't take her eyes off his, lost in them as they lay there. She couldn't think of anything to say... But she didn't want to ruin this moment.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 am

Lukas smiled his eyes still locked with hers, he flicked hsi wrist at the music player and the loud screamo music quickly changed to "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie. Lukas stopped biting his lip ring and began pushing the inside of his lip at the lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 am

At that moment, Leah could have sworn that time stopped for her. She bit her lip for a moment but she wasn't thinking about her answer. She knew what her answer would be the second he asked, but now she had to find her voice again. "Yes.." she said, with a shy smile. She found herself gazing back into his eyes, her attention focused fully on him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 am

Lukas placed his thumb under Leah's chin and lifted her head, "Would you like to be my first?" he asked her as his eyes locked with her, he was still playing with his lip ring, running his fingers up and down her back still.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 am

She smiled at him, lightly rubbing her thumb against the back of his hand without even realising it. He may not have had a girlfriend before he came here, but Leah found it hard to believe that girls hadn't jumped on him... She found it even harder to believe that he had chosen to hang around with her instead of that gorgeous girl at the pool..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 am

"Growing up on the streets of New York, doesn't exactly make you a stud" he said with a smile as she looked up at him. "To answer the question no" he said still running his fingers up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

Leah glanced up, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly. "Well uhm.. Only two. One was a complete dickhead... The other went and kissed my best friend behind my back," she said, shrugging. She had never really cared about them too much, it was probably better that way. The way she felt about Lukas was entirely different. Whenever he touched her or smiled, she felt those butterflies in her tummy... Something which she hadn't felt before. "Have you had a girlfriend?" She asked, her curiousity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 am

"You ever had a boyfriend?" Lukas asked, trying to ease onto the subject, he ran his free hand up and down Leah's back as he spoke, he kept thinking How am I this lucky to be here with this girl, but he would push the thought away and do the best he could to speak.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:10 am

Leah smiled, resting her head on his chest. "He's a nice guy," she said, though her thoughts weren't on Kaiden, only Lukas. She knew she really liked him, that much was pretty obvious. She had a feeling that he liked her too but there was no way she would ever bring the subject up, she was too shy... And she didn't want to ruin things between them, what if he didn't like her like that?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 am

"That's cool, we haven't really talked, but he seems okay" Lukas said as he moved Leah's head on his chest, still with his fingers laced with her, he was happy, but confused, were they an item or not, nothing like this had hapened to Lukas so he couldn't tell for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Leah watched Kaiden leave, she hadn't even gotten the chance to say hi... He seemed annoyed or disappointed, though she couldn't understand why but he hid it well. She looked down at Lukas, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "Yeah, we got talking about music and our powers the other day," she explained. Kaiden must be one of his room mates, she could tell he didn't exactly like Lukas... That was a pity. She smiled at him, pushing Kaiden to the back of her mind as she lay back beside him. Leah liked the music, it was her type of thing. She was beyond happy as she lay there with him, their fingers still intwined.The way he chewed his lip ring was so damn cute..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Lukas laid there and watched Kaiden, nodding as he talked, he could tell something was up, but he hadn't gotten to know Kaiden well enough to know what it was. Lukas smirked when Kaiden left, he didn't really know his roommate, but he had respected him especially after what he just did. Lukas bit his lip ring again and moved it side to side, as he glanced at Leah, "You know him?" he asked, he could sense something but didn't know what, all he knew was that he didn't want to give up Leah, to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Kaiden was walking down the hallway, heading towards his dorm room. Both his hands were in his pockets, as he stood tall and proud. He had heard the loud music coming from his room, figuring that his roommates Lukas or James had been playing it, they had been fans of blaring their music like that. He opened the door to his room and stepped in, noticing Leah had been there with his roommate Lukas. "Oh?" He nearly instantly noticed that their hands had been locked together, assuming that the two had been a couple. This dismayed him, he had some interest in this gal, it was disappointing to see her with one of his blokes. He wanted to tell Lukas get his bloody paws off 'er, but he didn't exactly have that right, she wasn't Kaiden's lass, and it seemed like she never would be. Kaiden played it off well though, a calm and straight look remaining upon his face, he figured he should just leave and get out of their hair, he wasn't one for being the third wheel. He turned down the music with his telekinesis, it could still be heard, it just wasn't nearly as loud, this way voices could be decipherable. "My apologies, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll just grab my hood and be on my way." He lifted his left hand up and made a waving motion towards himself. This pulled his black sweater out of the closet, it floated it's way towards him. He flung it over his left shoulder, holding it their with two fingers. He turned around and almost stepped outside, stopping before he did. He turned his head to the left and spoke over his shoulder. "Good day mates." He then walked out the door, turning the music back up as he left and shutting the door behind him, all of these tasks being done by his telekinesis. He walked away from the dorm, his posture changing, he seemed a little slumped. Perhaps he shouldn't have cared so much, he had only met the gal once before...But on that day he learned so much about her, she had been intriguing to him, the first gal here to really catch his eyes. He would get over it, he was a man and had dealt with far worse situations, but it still had been a disappointment to him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

A loud scream burst through the speakers as his music blared. He smiled and scooted closer to her, only to lay down, he laid there looking up at her and biting his lip ring as he listened to the loud music.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 am

Leah sat down next to him as close as she could without being overly obvious. She noticed little differences about his room, it was a guys room quite obviously. "I'm sure I will," she said as she began to listen, he seemed to like her type of music.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 am

Lukas smiled, and walked over to his desk, he plugged his Ipod, into a Player, he put on "Oh, Sleeper". "I hope you like them" he said with a smile he sat down on his bed, allowing her to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 am

Leah smiled brightly, secretly relieved that the room was empty. She followed him in, her fingers linked with his... She didn't want to let go yet. The room was pretty much the same as the girls, but messier.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:49 am

Lukas opened the door, and the dorm was empty, Lukas' towel still laid on his bed from his shower earlier. "Ok, no one is here" he said walking into his room, and leaving the door slightly opened.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 am

Leah walked with him up the stairs, beginning to worry. Would his roomates be there? She hoped not. She preferred to be alone with him, and she wasn't great with new people. She flicked her bangs back, pushing the nerves to the back of her mind. Lukas was there with her, that was all that mattered. Besides, his friends couldn't be that bad.. She tightened her grip on his hand slightly to reassure herself.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 am

Lukas walked up the stairs to the boy's dorm, and began making his way to his room, he hoped his roommates weren't there, he enjoyed his alone time with Leah, he still walked with his fingers laced with his, as he turned and pulled out his key to unlock his room.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 am

Leah found herself being pulled towards him, more than happy about this she was pulled willingly. She was smiling to herself as she walked alongside him, hand in hand. "Cool," she said, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: