The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 am

"We can listen to them when we get there." he said with a big smile, he then continiued to play with her hand and pulled her closer. He continued to walk closer to Leah even still, he was almost touching her side, with his.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am

"Nope, but I'll be sure to check them out..." She said, intent on doing so. Leah was aware of his every move, his touch made her skin tingle. It was weird.. new to her, she had never experienced it before.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:27 am

"Ever heard of "Oh, Sleeping", they are great" he said playing with her hand as he held it tightly, he began running his fingers against her palm, he kept his hand moving to keep it from falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 am

Leah watched him, smiling all the while. She began fidgiting with her t-shirt again.. Old habits died hard. She didn't mind music, she loved it and she would be more than happy blasting her music in the dorms. Her room mates didn't seem like the type who would like it... but since when did that bother her? "I love music, alot," she replied, glancing up at him. His smirk was cute..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:17 am

Lukas scratched his head with his free hand and shoved his hand back into his pocket, "I hope you like music, because I play a lot of it" he said with a smirk, walking closer still, he wasn't use to this, something was happening that never had happened to him before.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 am

"Mine were all bubbly and happy... one even squealed," she said, not seeming too impressed by them. She found herself walking closer to him, this only made him smile more. She was curious to see the boy's dorms... But she didn't really care, once it meant spending time with him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 am

"Yeah, they seem like they won't get into my business" he said walking out of the cafeteria and heading to the dorms. Lukas walked a little closer to Leah, he couldn't help it, it was like he was literally drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 am

Leah thought back on her own room mates... She doubted anything could be worse. "Really? Wow you got lucky," she said, she felt completely relaxed with him. She knew she could trust him and she really liked him.. When she came to the academy, she had never imagined she would meet some one like him. Normally her trust took a long time to earn, she never usually felt so at ease around some one.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:28 am

Lukas complied and laced his fingers as well, he really liked this girl, enough to where he had let his guard, something he never did, he walked with her. "They aren't that spectacular, but the room is well decorated and the roommates I just moved into aren't to bad." he said with a smile, he hadn't mentioned his new roommates yet.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:26 am

Leah stood up with him, she knew he wasn't like that. "Eh.. Dorms?" She wasn't saying that for the reason most girls would, it just sounded alot more interesting than the orchard. Besides, she wasn't exactly able to walk into the guys dorm on her own.. She was smiling again... and blushing. Her pale cheeks seemed to have resorted to staying a pale pink around him. She didn't make any efforts to move her hand, but linked her fingers with his. She had no idea where that confidence was coming from, but she never really felt nervous around him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 am

Lukas smirked again, he grabbed her hand, and stood up, still gripping her hand, "I know two places, my dorm or the orchad" the sentence sounded as if he wanted to do something esle, but he was sure Leah would take it the way he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:15 am

Leah smiled at him, barely picking at her food. She was hungry but it could wait, she had made a fool of herself enough for one day. "You could... show me around the academy?" She asked, hopeful. She didn't mind what they did.. once it was together.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 am

"Good point" he said then sipped his drink, he probably wasn't going to eat, he rarely did in front of girls. "So what do you want to do, after we leave here" he said with a smile, still biting his lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 am

"Well..." Leah blew her bangs out of her eyes again, they were a nuisance sometimes. She smirked a little, tilting her head as she watched him. "Then you would be one of those dickheads, I guess," she said, moving her hand back. She had to admit, she was slightly disappointed that he had let go.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 am

"Hmph, that's what I do" he said as he smirked at her, he took his hand off of hers and popped open his soda as well. "I couldn't let it just spray on you when I have the power to stop, what kind of person would I be then" he said as his smirked grew bigger.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am

Leah smiled, her pale cheeks flushing bright red. She wasn't embarrassed, though most people would think she was. The true reason for her blushing, was his hand on hers. "Thanks," she said, looking up at him. Her pale grey eyes were half hidden by her bangs.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 am

Lukas used his mental powers to contain the fizz, making sure she didn't get any on her, he smiled. "No harm done, right" he said biting his lip and releasing the barrier, he placed his hand on hers in a flirtatious way.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 am

"Yeah... But you're not a dickhead," she replied, smirking playfully. She left out the part about him being the nicest guy she had met here, or anywhere for that matter. Leah laughed a little, snapping open her can of coke. Being Leah, she hadn't noticed that she had shaken the can. The moment she opened her coke, it fizzed over all over the place. She mental kicked herself, typical. "Nice one Leah... Real smart," she muttered, talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 am

"I did, didnt I?" he said pointing out he ditched a typical "hottie" for Leah, he bit his lip momentarily and then smiled, he brushed his from his face and tapped his fingers on the table to a slow to fast beat.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 am

Leah looked up, stopped she was about to open he can of coke. She really hadn't seen that coming... She felt herself blushing again, must to her dismay. "I.. uhm.." She stuttered, not sure what to say. She really liked him, even after such a short time. They were so alike. "I don't talk to most guys, no the dickheads anyway... I'm not exactly the sort of girl they go for. If you saw my room mates, you would see why," she added. Leah was confident, she liked who she was... but she wasn't confident in that way.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 am

Lukas looked up every now and then, he was used to hanging out with girls, but for the first time he actually found himself caring about one of them. Usually he just talked to them, they were disposable, he never really got close to any of them, he bit his lip again, he wasn't used to flirting but he was going to try. "I find it strange a pretty girl like you hasn't made a ton of guy friends" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 am

Leah found herself smiling again, he had a way with making her smile. She took her seat, pleased that it was a table for two. That meant that no annoying girls could bother them. Leah could flirt when she wanted to, once she got to know some one...But, she didn't want to scare him away. She couldn't quite understand what he was thanking her for, but she decided to leave it. For the hundreth time today she found herself looking at him, she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:08 am

He smiled as she looped her arm with his, he pulled her close, he wasn't much of a s flirt, but with her he couldn't help it, he found a seat, a table for just two, so unless some wanted to sit with them, they couldn't. "Thanks" he said simply, without really clarifying what he was thanking her for.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 am

"Thanks for paying," she said, smiling a little. Leah linked her arm with his, not quickly but before he could decline the offer. She walked with him to the table, feeling a little out of place. This reminded her of her old school and many lunchbreaks alone...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am

Lukas gave the cashier the money for Leah's food and then slid his hand back into his pocket and held his arm out as if for her to take it, he never stopped biting his lip, this was his worst habit, he saw a table and began to move towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: