The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:37 am

"I'm walking next to you with your hand in mine, I think that is enough proof" he said lifting her chin and planting a kiss on her lips, to reassure her. Lukas took his hand from his pocket and moved his hair aside as he pulled away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 am

"Nothing..." She smiled a little, sighing slightly as she looked at him. Leah wasn't the kind of girl who lied. "I just still can't believe that you chose me out of all the girls here," she said, dropping her gaze to the floor. She felt like an idiot now.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 am

"What's wrong" he asked as he squeezed her hand a little, he walked closer to her, curious as to what she was thinking, he was telkinetic but he couldn't read minds, he shuffled hsi hands through his pockets as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 am

Leah smiled, slowing down for him until he woke up a bit more. She wasn't exactly eager to get there and run into her room 'mates'. "Yeah... Maybe," she said, her tone alot more pessimistic than his. She had to admit, she was a little nervous. Her room mates were really pretty and one of them liked to throw herself at guys. She trusted Lukas, but not the girls..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 am

Lukas walked sleepily having a little trouble keeping up with Leah, but doing his best to do so, he kept his fingers locked, "I don't know maybe they will be cool" he said with a little bit of optimism, not a daily thing for Lukas.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 am

Leah smiled at him, smirking just a little. "It's probably for the best if my room mates are around," she replied, heading towards the west wing of the castle. She was not looking forward to running into her room mates, but once Lukas was with her everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 am

Lukas complied and kissed back, "easy for you to sa" he said with a smile as he nidged her while walking, "I'm going to stay tired for like 5 to 10 more minutes, but then I should be fine" he said with a big smile as he looked down on her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 am

Leah was hyper, though she had no idea why. She stopped for a moment, their fingers intwined and turned to him. "Lukas?" She rolled her eyes, leaning up on her tippy toes to press her lips to his. "Wake up sleepy head," she smiled, not giving him a chance to respond before she began walking again.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 am

"That is good, there is nothing worse than living with someone you hate for an entire semester" he said lacing his fingers with her, and walking close to her, trying to keep up with her steps, it would take a while before he was wide awake.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 am

Leah smiled, keeping her hand in his as she led him out the door. "I might be moving into Ember's room anyway.. So hopefully I won't be stuck with the girls I hate," she said brightly. Her long hair swayed ever so slightly as she walked, she was wide awake.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 am

"That sounds fine" he said grabbing her hand to help her up, a silver lock of his hair fell in front of his face, as he blew it away and shoved his other hand into his pocket moving his fingers around.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Leah kissed him back, looking up at him as she sat there thinking for a moment. "Do you want to see my room?" She asked, smiling a little. It wasn't the most interesting thing to do but he had shown her everywhere... Now it was her turn.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 am

Lukas leaned forward and gave Leah a kiss, he then stood to his feet, and shoved his hands in his pockets. "SO what do you want to do?" he asked as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 am

Leah smiled, deleriously happy around him. "Yeah I did, you?" She asked, glacning around the room for a moment, it was the same as it had been when they fell asleep. She smirked a little, wishing she had taken the photo earlier.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:47 am

Lukas smiled and placed his hand in Leah's, "You have a nice nap" he said with a smile as he played with her hands, and turned off the music with his powers, he looked around and wondered if his roommates had come in at any point but quickly dropped the thought.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 am

She rolled her eyes, smiling as she looked up at him. "Only an hour, sleepy head," she said, a small smirk on her lips. Leah tamed her hair slightly, she liked it messy in it's natural way. She had been about to take a sneaky picture with her phone, to prove how cute he was when he slept, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 am

Lukas was a sleeper by nature, and he lived up to the, he finally woke up not long after Leah, "Oh hey, how long did we sleep" he said blinking his eyes rapidly to wake up, he tassled his hair with his fingers to get it back to the way he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 am

Leah was a light sleeper, she never slept for too long but it was quite obvious when she was tired. She stirred slightly, after about an hour but she never tended to sleep too long during the day. She blinked her eyes open, reluctant to move from this spot. She was more than happy to lie there in Lukas' arms all day. She lay there for a while, smiling to herself... He was cute when he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 am

Lukas smiled slightly as she spoke and curled up he had his arm tightly around her, the music filled the room softly, and Lukas slowly fell asleep, he usually napped for hours, so he would have to rely on Leah to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 am

Leah smiled again as she closed her eyes, her voice a soft murmur as she was already half asleep. "Night night," she replied, she tended to get cuddley and cute when she was sleepy, like a child. She curled up slightly, listening to the sound of his heartbeat and the music as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 am

Lukas' heartbeat was steady and calm, he smirked and scratched his arm, and placed his arm on her shoulder and laid his head on the top of her head. "Good night" he said softly, the music still playing, going through soft songs, like "Invincible" by Muse.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 am

She smiled against his lips, managing not to blush too much. "Okay," she said, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. She lay her head on his chest, smiling still as she closed her eyes. She couldn't believe how lucky she was.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 am

Lukas bent down and kissed Leah on the lips, "Let's take a nap." he said with a smile as he pulled away. He pushed his hair to the side of his face with his mental powers to get it out of the way, as he placed his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 am

Leah looked at him, her own soft grey eyes locked on his. "I'm a little sleepy.." She said, raising her eyebrow slightly as she smiled. She noticed his lip ring moving in the corner of her eye, for once she wasn't fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

Lukas; smiled faded into a mere smirk, "I don't know about you but I am tired" he said still looking at her with his grey blue eyes, his lip ring went from side to side, he was moving it with his mental powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: