The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Leah looked at him, pretending to give the question some actual thought. "Hm.. I dunno... What with all these amazingly cool people here and everything..." She smiled at him then, she was really starting to like this place. "Yeah, that would be nice."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 am

"Well, how about we make this a daily thing" he said looking at her though his hair with a smile. Lukas smiled as she nudged him back, he felt really relaxed around her too.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 am

"Who said that was what I meant?" She flashed him a smirk of her own. "I only meant that you didn't have to force me to have lunch by paying for it." She grinned then, nudging him back gently as he pushed her.

Leah blew her bangs out of her eyes, happy to walk along side him. Lukas seemed like a really nice guy, it was odd how she felt so relaxed around him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 am

"That's not what I meant" he said with a smirk, he fiddled in his pockets a habit when he was nervous, he flipped his hair to the left to set it in it's natural place, he nudged her again playfull as they walked to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 am

Leah laughed at that, her eyes full of life as she smiled. "You don't have to buy my company," she said, shaking her head at him. To the outside world she seemed cold and distant, but once people got to know her they would see the other side. She could be moody though, very moody. It took alot to upset her, but once she got upset it took alot to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 am

"I don't mind, as long as I have company" he said smiling and looking over at her, he didn't know what it was but he couldn't help smiling around her, he never met someone that did that to him.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 am

Leah smiled at him, grateful that he knew where the cafeteria was because she had no idea. She rolled her eyes, a quiet giggle escaping her. "You don't have to buy..." She walked alongside him, pne finger hooked into the front pocket of her jeans. She was pleased that she had found some one that she got along with.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:39 am

Lukas began walking to the cafeteria, the only place to eat on campus. "Let's go, I'm buying" he said with a smile, bumping into her playfull as they walked, his hands still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 am

She smiled, checking that her Ipod was safetly in her pocket before getting to her feet. "Lange... Yes I thought that was German." Leah brushed her jeans off, stepping out from under the shade of the tree. "Sure, food sounds good to me." She had a figure but she was skinny, that didn't mean she didn't eat though. Much to her delight, she had a high motabolism which allowed to her to eat as much as she wanted. She had a soft spot for chocolate.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 am

"Foxe eh, mine is Lange, it's german, he liked his name , everything about it, it was original, something he strived for. "Hey you want to get something to eat, I am starving" he said standing up, his hands still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 am

Lukas... The name suited him well. It wasn't unusual for her to forget the simple things, such as names, when she actually found some one who she got along with. "Nice name... I'm Leah, Leah Foxe," she muttered her surname, she hated it. It was too.. posh for her.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 am

Lukas smiled he himself didn't realize they hadn't exchanged names. "Me, my name is Lukas what is yours?" he asked returning the smile. They had gotten to talking and didn't bother asking for her name.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 am

Leahsmiled back at him before looking around the courtyard, thinking about the others she had met. Bubbly, pretty, cheerleader-type girls. "Extremely..." her answer was sarcastic, but not as bad as she could be sometimes. He seemed like a good friend to have, even if she had only just met him. But then she realised that she didn't even know his name, it hadn't seemed important until know... Leah didn't want to end up seeing him in class and end up in one of those 'hey you!' situations, something she often did.

"So friend, do I get to know your name or would you prefer to remain anonymous?" She tilted her head, a small smirk playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 am

"Sounds pretty rough" he said finally sitting up and leaning against a tree. "You know,Your the first frined I have made here" he said pushing his hair from his eye. "Shocking isn't it" he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 am

Leah nodded, she had never met some one with telekenises before. It was different, but better than being a vampire in her opinion. She didn't know if she was talented or not, no one but her mother had been around to tell her. She had control, until she lost her temper. Sometimes when she got upset, she would have no idea what she could do and no control over it either.

"My Dad left when I was a baby, only a few months old. He was a warlock, but that's all I know. I've known I was a witch for about a year now, but my mum couldn't manage teaching me." His smile reassured her slightly. For some reason, she felt that should could tell this boy anything about her past. They were more alike than she had first thought.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 am

"Telekinisis" he answered and then moved on to the next part of the conversation. "I didn't have a mom that I could remember, since I was 5 I have had to live on my own" he said he wasn't used to talk about his past either, he didn't even tell the headmistress his past, his school information was virtually blank. Lukas smiled at Leah, she seemed pretty talented.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 am

She watched him, her eyes widening slightly as she watched the acorn. Leah's gaze flickered back to him as confusion clouded her eyes. "How are you doing that?" She knew it wasn't magic, she was capable of sensing magic being used, so what was he doing?

Leah wasn't a show off, but she couldn't help doing one thing. She lifted her right hand off the ground, and with only the slightest flick of her wrist she drew enouch magic into the acorn until the force caused it to explode.

She looked back to him again, still slightly confused as to how he had moved the acorn. His life sounded hard, she was intrigued but she would never pry, she knew how that felt. "My mother sent me here after she realised that she couldn't teach me how to control my powers properly." Leah decided to leave out one particular incident which had proven her lack of self control.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 am

Lukas smiled at her hesitation, he layed there and put both hands in his pocket, they were more alike then he had thought. "I didn't chose to come here either, they kind of picked me up, I lived on the streets of New York, all I have to speak for is this" he said he opened one eye and an acorn began to twitch from the tree and floated to Leah as Lukas followed it with his eye.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:14 am

"I didn't chose to come... I was sent," she replied. Her voice was soft, sweet although she would never admit it. Leah hesitated, she had never actually spoken to people about who.. or what she was. She couldn't tell any of her normal friends, not that she had any anymore. They had all abandoned her when she began acting 'weird.'

She bit her lip for a moment before speaking again, the words sounded alien to her. "I'm a witch." She knew herself that this was no big deal but to her, it was. She had accepted her powers but all of this was new to her. Until she went to the academy, no one but her mother had known about Leah's powers. Speaking about it now, felt odd but it was somewhat of a relief.

Her curiosity got the better of her as she asked him, "And what brings you here?" He wasn't a vampire, she gathered that much. But she had no idea who or what went to this school.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 am

"So what brings you here, whats special about you?" he asked wondering if she was a vampire or elf, though she didn't look different from him, she looked human. He himself had nothing extremely special other than his mental powers.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:58 am

The corners of her mouth twitched slightly, she found that amusing. Leah smiled at him then, an almost playful smile. "That will be interesting..." She didn't find herself nervous around him, or awkward. Leah found that she could be herself around him and that was not an oppurtunity she had come across often.

She had noticed from the book he was reading, that he must love Math. This left her wondering though, he seemed to have no interest in any of the magic subjects. Leah on the other hand, found that she had to take them.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am

"I think we have Sex ed and Debate together" he said calmly, he didn't really pick his schedule, other than math, he told them to pick his classes for him, he didn't care much about anything other than Math, he did however request to have little to no magic classes, he wasn't into magic, it wasn't his style.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 am

Leah slipped her Ipod into the pocket over he jeans, looking thoughtful. She tried to remember what subjects she had chosen, having changed around her schedule alot.

"Em...creative writing, band, history of magic, dueling, potions, sexual ed; arithmancy and..." She paused for a moment, her brows furrowing slightly as she forgot. "Oh! I think the last one was debate." Leah smiled again, the frown vanishing from her features.

She hadn't put much thought into her subject choice, besides creative writing and debate. English was her forte, she spent much of her time writing her own stories or poems, although she never showed any one. The boy seemed generally interested, she liked that. He was the first decent person she had met here.

Leah looked at him, letting her bangs shadow her eyes. Her shy nature was kicking in. "What did you pick?" She hoped that he may have picked similar to her, she would be quite happy if she got to see him during the day.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 am

Lukas never moved, he just listened, he allowed Leah's words sink into his ears, she had a beautiful voice, she was a lot like he was. "You should give them a shot" he finally said. "What classes are you taking?" he asked her hoping he would get to she her throughout the days he had to spend here.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:37 pm

(Okay cool. O.e Bloody hell it got really full...)

"Hm.." Leah smiled that little smile of hers, somewhat amused by his reaction. He didn't seem that bad... Sort of like her, she liked that. Only recognising one of the bands mentioned, she made a mental note to check the other one out.. He seemed to know her taste in music.

She switched off her Ipod, now that he had her full attention. "Bayside are brilliant, I've never heard Silverstein..." She looked down at him, brushing a stray strand of hair from her face. Leah loved her hair, messy as it was. But she liked it her way, her natural semi-controlled way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: