The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 am

Leah got her food quickly, still slightly reluctant to let him pay. She watched him standing there, the way he bit his lip ring was cute. She dropped her gaze again before he noticed, brushing her bangs back a little. She loved her hair, though sometimes she was unable see with it... She wouldn't change it before. He seemed to want to sit with her, she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 am

"I wouldn't have it any other way" he said referring to them sitting alone, he grabbed his food and paid waiting for her to get her's as well. He stood there food in one and and his other shved in his pocket, each poclet was like a home to the corresponding hand, rarely leaving them, his hair was dangling in front of his face and he was biting his piercing.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 am

Leah smiled, glancing around the cafeteria for a moment. "I haven't made many either, so I guess I'm stuck with you," she said, she was clearly joking. Leah was more than happy to sit alone with him, it suited her just fine. Every now and then she would catch him looking at her, each time her cheeks would become tainted with pink. She hated when she blushed, praying that he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 am

Lukas and Leah reached the cafeteria, his hands still in his pockets, every now and then he would glanced up to catch her beauty. "We might have to sit alone, I haven't reall made a lot of friends" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Leah fell silent then, she had noticed him staring but it didn't bother her. She fiddled with one of her rings, dropping her gaze to the ground as they walked. She couldn't help but peak up at him every now and then, she had trouble keeping her eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am

Lukas' didn't say anything, his body swayed when she nudged him, but he was to mezmorized by this girl, he put his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground once he realized he was staring.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 am

Leah rolled her eyes, laughing lightly. Her laugh was sweet, cute in a way but she would never admit it. She nudged him playfully with her shoulder, her tone sarcastic. "Copycat." She poked out her tongue at him, giggling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

Lukas walked a little closer to Leah, with every passing moment she becomes even more of the perfect girl. "I do things like that too" he said smiling at her and letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 am

Leah looked up at him, she hadn't even noticed what she was doing. She had quite a few fidgety habits. "Oh, I didn't even notice.." she smiled, blushing just a little. "I guess it's just one of those things I do." Leah did this alot, another habit was talking to herself in her head or drifting off into little daydreams.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 am

Lukas looked down at her fiddling with with her shirt hem, he smiled she had habits much like his. "Nervous? Or is that just something you do" Lukas said smiling at her. His habits got the best of him sometimes, he was wondering if hers were the same.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 am

Lukas looked down at her fiddling with with her shirt hem, he smiled she had habits much like his. "Nervous? Or is that just something you do" Lukas said smiling at her. His habits got the best of him sometimes, he was wondering if hers were the same.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:23 am

"I guess so," she replied, unable to help but smile. His smile made her smile... It was strange. Leah was more than happy to change her schedule just for him. As they walked she moved her hand from her pocket, fiddling with the hem of her t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:32 am

I would" he said with a smile, still overly proud that she was changing her schedule just for him, removing his hand from his pocket and scratching the back of his head still biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:18 am

Leah followed him round the corner, smiling lightly. "I just got here today. I found my room and then I wanted to get away somewhere... I was going to go see the Headmistress when I figured out my schedule," she replied. Leah hadn't found her way around the school yet, but she was happy enough to be shown the cafeteria by Lukas, it sounded ten times more fun than being shown by the Headmistess. "I guess I'm going to have to fix up my schedule before I go meet her," she added.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 am

"We are pretty much there" he said making a left with her following. "The head mistress gave me the full tour." he said making out to be this big deal, he then smiled. "Did you just get here today or what, because from what I heard, she gives tours to pretty much everyone?" he asked tilting his head as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:45 am

The fact that he wanted to spend time with her too made her happy, suddenly the school year didn't seem so bad. "I'll see what I can do," she said, intent on changing her schedule soon. She returned the smile, brushing her bangs from her eyes so that she could see. As she looked around, she remembered that he knew the way unlike her. "So which ways the cafeteria?" She asked, avoiding any awkward silences although, she didn't feel awkward around him. She had met some one who was like her and that she could talk to. Even in this short period of time, she trusted him too. Thinking about food Leah remembered that she hadn't eaten since her arrival, the thought of food alone made her hungry..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:38 am

Lukas smiled, and swayed his body. "I would like that" he said as he looked at her through his hair, he really just wanted someone he got along with, it was a rarity and he wanted to hang on to that, there was something about her, she was beautiful and just his type and style, but it was something different. like he was drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 am

Leah felt herself blush, her pale cheeks tinted rosey pink now. "I do too... I might play around with my schedule a little." She bit her lip as she smiled, but this time it was a shy smile. Any good things that happened to her, usually went wrong. Coming here she had expected to hate her room, she had expected to hate alot of things. Leah hadn't thought she would find anyone like him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 am

"Yeah, well that is exactly what I had expected, I have terrible luck, if I want something to happen the exact oppisite usually does." he said with a smile at his half joke half serious statement. "I still wish we had more classes together" he said as he bit his lip playing with the small piercing on the left side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Leah smiled at him, knowing exactly how he felt. "I'm stuck with that Alyssa one, a bitchy vampire and Cupid." The last one made her laugh again, she was deadly serious about it though. "I get ignored or pestered, I prefer being ignored." Once again they ended up in a similar situation, both hating their roomates. She noticed every little thing he did, the way he walked and talked. She was considering swapping her time table around a little, being around him made her feel at ease, like she belonged.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 am

"Hmph, Well I am with a blind arrogant vampire, a show off wizard, and another annoying vampire, so this is going to suck." he said glancing back at her knowing she was going to be his only relief throughout the day, she was going to be his refuge. He fiddled his hands in his pockets and walked a little closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

The thought of her roomates made her giggle, she couldn't help it. "Oh yeah.. I got moved in alright." Leah shook her head, biting her lip to stop herself from giggling again. "We didn't get on too well. One girl.. Alyssa or something decided to immitate my hair, the others just ignored me." This didn't seem to bother her though. She was pleased that he wasn't a senior or something, afraid he would have ignored her then. Leah didn't want him to ignore her.. He was the only thing around here that made her smile.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:03 am

"Yeah I just started here yesterday, and I moved my stuff in too, so I guess I will be here a while...unfortunately my roommates aren't exactly my favorite people" he said with a smile as he looked at her while the breeze tossed her hair, she looked beautiful. "You get moved in yet" he said still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Hanging Out   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 am

"Mhm, just a baby," she laughed, her voice tinted with saracasm. "The bottom of the food chain, I guess." Leah was glad she had met him, eating alone wasn't on her list of to-do's. The breeze didn't make much difference to her hair, she liked it a little messy... But if anyone ever messed it up, she would kill them. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 am

"Good, I really don't feel like eating alone everyday" Lukas said removing his hand from his pocket to move his hair, only to immediately shove his hand back in his pocket. "You're a freshman here right?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)   Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (VivaLaCult and Pretty.Little.Mistake.)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: