The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 am

Ember blushed. It was the first time in her entire life and she had blushed to a guy, she had blushed to Horril. This made her blush more and she was glad her hair was covering her face and it was dark.
"I don't know how to have best friends," Ember admitted slowly. She concidered all her friends equal,, even the juniors who had destroyed her room where friends and she loved them to bits. She was glad she had come here. This school was bringing out a good side of her, a happy side.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

"yes this year is going to be awesome... Ember ,I feel kinda embaressed about this but you are one of the few friends I have I mean like one of 4-5 friends ... and I deffinetly think you are my best friend out of those few friends." He looked at his feet out before him,feeling rather silly.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 am

Ember lent back against the tree as she watched the sun fall down below the horizion. Only when it was dark she relaxed completly. She felt happy here as she listened to the crickets come to life and the fireflies slowly came out of their hiding plcaes and danced along the surface of the pool.
"I can't wait,...this is going to be a brilliant year."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:05 am

He nodded "yes,yes it is" he had shuffled slightly closer to her without realising,he really did feel companionship to Ember,at least they weren't squirts like the rest he thought to himself with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 am

Ember grimanced slightly at the boys past and looked up at the darkening sky. She let her thoughts run around her head, taking in the details, watching the soft smudges of stars appear in the sky. She was content with this silence. It wasn't awkward it was a companionship silence when both mulled over their thoughts, each personally enjoying the others company.
"It is a beautiful night," Ember whispered more to herself than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:57 am

He nodded "you certainly do have trouble in your past,I guess I should tell you what little I know of mine" he then proceeded to tell her of the last 4 years,all he knew,every detail. He was recently coverted vampire to save his life and how he had never fitted in,alwas a loner,that is until he came here and met Ember Alexis and the few other he had spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 am

Ember laughed softly and stood up, helping him lay out the blanket and place the pillow down so they could both use it later; for now she was content in sitting up against the tree. Being close to one of the elements made her feel close to home.
"It looks perfect already," Ember smiled and looked at the setting sun. She had a sudden urge to chase it all the way around the world, never getting to it but never loosing it. The sun had always been her becon of faith.
"Im guessing you want to know a bit about me?" Ember began. Who didn't? She was the weird girl the teachers kept a close eye on and always said "Are you sure your okay dear?" It pissed her off but hey. She took a deep breathe and began her story about how her mother had been murdered when she was 6 months old, how she had gorwn up with her grandparents until they had died in a car crash when they she was 5 and then having to live with her father again until she was old enough to live with her friend in her apartment. She then paused for a minute, thinking how bst to word the next bit as she began the tale of how she had murdered her father, talking slowly and carefully so she didn't get asked that many questions about this paticular bit. She then explained how she had wondered around alone and learnt for herself what she was and how to master it and about her new form of blood that worked on half vampires but she wasn't sure yet about full vampires. She told him her hopes of one day finding a cure so all vampires could have a normal life and not be found out and murdered.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 am

He smiled softly,this really was just a good time to relax "I brought like a blanket for you to lay on and a pillow if you want to watch the stars,it'll be a clear night tonight Ember" He really had been looking forward to getting to know Ember better,she seemed really nice and she also seemed to have something he could relate to,a troubled past.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 am

Ember nodded, a smile crossing her lips as she looked up at the sky. Yes, it was a beautiful evening and the birds songs where slowly beginning to die away. Soon they would be surrounded by fireflys and night life. She wasn't sure what the wildlife here was like. Maybe one night she would take a walk on her own just to have a look at the wildlife and have a bit of Ember Time.
"I'm never to busy. I've had a long day...It's nice to just chill out here..." She murmured softly. Her eyes on the horizon, wondering what lays beyond it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 am

He dropped down behind Ember,smiling brightly for what pretty much was the first time in hi slife "You made it Ember" he slowly sits beside her "I thought maybe you migh tbe to busy,I was sat on the top branch of the tree watching the world,it is rather stunning a view from up there."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am

Ember sat under the tree at 7pm sharp. She had had a long day and was looking forward to just watching the sunset and talking to one of her first male friends ever. She pulled her hood up as a cold breeze blew through her. Her long brow hair fell forward through the head, flying across her face mysteriously. The shadows created that look about her that showed she was far away in another place.
She enjoyed the pool and was glad there were two more PE teachers on the scene. Maybe things where looking up, Marira had already asked her about starting up a swim club. Ember wanted to be a teacher; she had decided. She would train here then with her headmistress's help become one of the teachers at the school. She wanted to help people build up their futures, watch them grow and cry and wave when they left to start their lives. Ember wanted to be happy and teaching seemed like the path to take to achieve happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5