The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 am

Ember giggled. wow this guy hated alot! She was deffinatly going to change his outlook on dragons though, she was looking into getting one as a pet.
"Erm...Spiders, heights and men," Ember smirked. Those where her 3 fears and dislikes. "Well most insects really, they creap me out." Ember shivered slightly at the thought of all those legs before she ran her hand trhough her hair. "Oha nd I hate sluts and bitches, people who gossip behind others back and screaming kids - they do my head in."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:53 am

"Oh did you not hear,ok" he smiled "I hate vampire hunters,cocky humans,Jecht,Magus,Necromancers they do my head in,white chocolate,load noises, human blood because I loose control,dragons they really catch me off guard,except the Shruikan kid he speaks draconic or w/e, umm Cruril the elvish teacher, the drow, ghouls.. I'll stop there" He laughed "what about you dislikes?"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 am

"well? what don't you like?" Ember presisted, still nibbling her chocolate, her wide cat like eyes watching him contently. She was happy here, being with him. It just felt right.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 am

He sat back admiring her,she certainly was beautiful and they seemed to be getting closer and closer by the second,but he still didn't know what to think,he was close to just asking her wha she thought of the situation but he had the sense not to,for now.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 am

"My dislikes ehh? we could be here a while, vampire hunters,cocky humans,Jecht,Magus,Necromancers they do my head in,white chocolate,load noises, human blood because I loose control,dragons they really catch me off guard,except the Shruikan kid he speaks draconic or w/e, umm Cruril the elvish teacher, the drow, ghouls.. I'll stop there" He laughed "what about you dislikes?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 am

Ember squealed, taking the chocolate. Dark Chocolate, her apsolute favourite. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"mmm thank you!" she giggled and opened it up, nibbled the first bit. She now sat beside him while she ate, looking up at him cutely as she nibbled on her chocolate bar.
"What about your dislikes?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:18 am

He laughed,he had been expecting chocolate to come up as he pulled out a large bar "Here,I got this for ya',being a woman and all I guessed you liked chocolate so I thought I would get you a bar" He smiled at being mentioned and at her reaction to him mentioning her and him putting his jacket around her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 am

ember smiled when he mentioed her, her cheeks beginning to heat up again. She blinked in surprised as he gave her his jacket. It smelled like him and somehow that made it all the more better.
"Well I love nature, animals, plants, I feel it when they die and I bring life when I'm happy I guess. I LOVE swimming, art, writing books and poetry, I like bike rides and long walks in the middle of the night. I like the sound of people sleeping, it comforts me. I like being here, with you, I like you and all my friends here - you all make me feel so happy. I like to play guitar and just...be outdoors. My favourite animal is a tiger, mythical creature: dragon, hobbies are all water sports really...my favourie food is a roast dinner and I LOVE chocolate sundaes."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 am

He gently put his coat around Ember's shoulders then returned hi sarms around her,all hi slikes .. well this was gonna be quick "Survivng,You,Korn & Metallica,axes are my preffered weapon,nature,the forests around Shienara and Reikdorf,being here with you,Rugby and swimming" He had just blurted them out,not really any point in going into detail for him he thought "What about your likes?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:06 am

"Im a bit cold," She shivered slightly on que before moving closer. It was strange how to other vampires they felt warm yet when a human touched them they were ice cold. Ember wasn't to hot but not ice cold either. She was just in the middle.
"So tell me all your favourite things"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 am

" Are you cold at all?,and I think a nice long chat would be good,I enjoy holding you in my arms,it makes me feel complete" he smiled,that was not a flirt just the solid truth,he didn't flirt because he didn't really know how.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:47 am

Ember laughed softly, thinking of what the pair could to. She was slightly cold and she found curling up into Horril was blocking out the chill night air. She looked up at him trough her hair, one of her green eyes visible through the strange as she watched him, pouting slightly that he had seen her blush.
"Well we could go for a run if you wanted or we could sit and chat, tell each other our likes and dislikes, favourite things, things all friends ought to know."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 am

"So what do you want to do,you seem content just to stay curled into me by the look on your face,mind you are blushing." He smiled softly,he was content to stay here. He had no problem with this,infact he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 am

Ember blushed, thinking over his favourite colour. Brown like her hair she guessed.
"Mines Blue," Ember smiled and closed her eyes again, content. She agreed with Horril - this was deffinatly going to be a great year.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 pm

" well that was ... random ... ummmmm I guess dark brown,the almost black kind of brown,what about yours?" he leaned back on the tree with his arms still around her,surely this is what love was,your arms around someone who you really really liked and just,peace and tranquility. "You know Ember,I am really glad I met you and we decided to meet here.This year is definetly going to be great with you around."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Ember was still confused on how she was feeling. She wasn't sure if this was love or just plain friendship love. She loved Horril of course she did but she wasn't sure what type of love it was yet.
"Whats your favourite colour?" Ember asked randomly. She should get to know her friends likes and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 pm

He lightly rested the side of his jaw on top of her head,was this what it was like to be loved by another that wasn't you rparents he wondered,yes it must be. "So Ember ... ummmmm .... I w-" he decided just to give up so he trailed off into silence,saving himself embaressment,as long as he had Ember in hi sarms he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Ember felt content and relaxed in his arms. She wasn't flinching she wasn't stiff she was completly at ease in his arms. she had her eyes closed, her breathing was soft as her hair still danced on the gentle wings that caught odd strands now and then. Was this happiness? Had she finally found her happiness?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

He kept his arms around her,a look of shock passing in hi seyes,she was leaning her head on chest and curling into him"I..." he trailed off,it felt like his heart had leapt into his mouth and was holding his tounge,he didn't kno wwhat to say so he decided not to try saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Ember hugged back tightly, she was beginnig to enjoy these hugs. She slowly and carefully rested her head on his chest, curling into him, yawning softly. It wasn't a tired yawn it was a content yawn. She felt safe here, with him and happy. She felt very happy. She closed her eyes, a smile on her lips as her heart beat slowly, pumping the blood around her frozen veins.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 pm

He gently hugged her "Trust is all I want,trust and friendship*for now he thought,Ember certainly was beautiful and smart,she was kind she was brilliant in so many ways,he felt they truely had connected,as he had hoped. Trust,she trusted him ..
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Ember laughed softly; yes that was probably true - the fact she would have fainted or possible hit him. She didn't know why she wasn't running it just felt....nice for him to touch her skin. She blushed again, her eyes swimming as she looked up at the stars.
"It's fine.. I know you now...I trust you now..." she added the last bit in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 pm

He thought maybe they had connected but he wasn't sure in what way,he had his hopes but then they were to both sides,love or friendship,he wasn't really sure which was winning. " So Ember,what is it like for you having you know me close to you and stuff? I mean the other day you would of probably fainted on me."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Ember looked up when Horril brushed her hair back. She stayed still, not stiffened up or anything. She was relaxed just surprised he was touching her again. It was weird, like a sort of current ran between them and it confused her like hell. What was this feeling? Was this how best friends felt? Maybe she should have taken Sex education...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:48 pm

He brushed a little of Ember's hair out of her face having noticed she was blushing but being himself he didn't bother mentioning it,he just smiled. He really didn't know what he wanted anymore,since he was bitten it all jumbled in his head, one thing he knew is he wanted to stay here,this close to Ember,forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next