The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 am

HE surfaced holding his arms up in surrender "ok ok you win Ember I can't keep up with you I am to clumsy and slow,at the moment" He laughed,maybe one day he would be at home in the water like her,with the same dangerous grace he has in his walk in his swimming,maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 am

Sharp turns where easy to Ember, she swerved slightly onto her back in a perfect elegant arch as she seemed to go in slow motion over Horrils back as she lightly tagged him and brought her legs together, pushing herself sharply down the other end of the pool. Water was her home, you can't catcha person very well in their home.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:43 am

He laughed diving after her "Ember I meant nothing by the cheek touch thing .. I mean yeah " he narrowly missed tagging her ankle so he swerved into her path tagging her then swimming above her laughing pulling tight underwater turns.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 am

Ember stood stunned for a minute when the man touched her cheek. That was a major sign of more than friendship and Ember wasn't sure if she was completly ready yet. She was still trerrified of men and what they could do to her. She blinked once then shot under the water and tagged him, swimming off fast. She may not be the fastest swimmer but she was deffinatly the second fastest!
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 am

"Huh,oh yeah sorry" He touched her cheek once then doubled back on himself swimming out into the pool just deep enough to be able to go under and play underwater tag or some other little game,he laughed perhaps this was headed the way his friend who had the power of foresight had said,but only if he and Ember let it go that way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am

"Sure," Ember didn't need asking twice when it came to swimming. She slipped back into the pool so she was inbetween Horrils arms. She put her hands on her hips as she giggled - OH DEAR LORD - she giggled. Ember blinked at the girly laugh and blushed deeply. Oh great now she was blushing.
"Y-you're going to have to move to let me swim," she stuttered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 am

He placed his hand on her shoulder " no slutty poses or I might just kiss you" He was obviously joking,andyone who struck a slutty pose and kept it going as a serious thing became his enemy rather rapidly. "So umm yeah well you gonna come back in the pool Ember,I do like watching you swim,you are very graceful when you swim." he was rambling,Oh light he needed to stop rambling!
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 am

Ember laughed and splashed Horril. Lexi wouldn't tell her what she had heard but whenever she was alone she had always asked about Horril and her, it was kind of annoying seeing as though they were friends but hey the girl was a chatter box and Ember loved her like a....sister.
"True...oh wow that would be so great! we can be like those really cool twins everyone looks up to!" Ember said the last bit jokingly striking a slutty pose like one of of a chick flick.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 am

He joined her at the edge of the pool though not coming out put instead stellign arms either side of her out about 2 foot from her "Well I mean your blood has the same scent of hers,that only really happens with twins and the like,and you both look near EXACTLY the same,though I definatly know and like you better than Alexis,she kinda scares me by knowing what I am thinking when I think it".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 am

Ember blinked slowly. Twins...Twins...Her mind flashed over how quick they had connceted, how they were always together, they hair the eyes...but surely she would know if she had a twin? It would explain how she felt complete when Lexi was around.
"I'm not sure, I never got to ask my mum really and my dad...well," she shrugged helplessly and then waded to the shallow end.
"It would be totally awesom if we were...they might even have something here...I'll be looking in the morning," Ember smiled and sat on the side of the pool, kicking lightly and watching the gentle splashes.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:03 am

He smiled " you know if your hair is really that annoying I did do like 2 years working in a stylist and hairdresser's,as gay as that may sound" He laughed,he really di dfeel like he and Ember had connected,that owuld explain why Alexis spent her time grinning at them " oh and I noticed you and Alexis look awfully alike,perhaps .. you are twins or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 am

Ember raised an elegant eyebrow as she removed one arm, using her hand to brush her long hair out of her face. She needed it cut - seriously, or at least the fringe bit. If it got in her eyes one more time she was doing it herself she swore to god.
"I don't hit people unless they hit me," Ember smiled reasuringly. "Let alone my friends."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 am

He smiled "no we can't,but half vampires can,god I thought I Was gonna like get a slap or something for putting my arms around you*He smiled with an unsurpressed laugh,this had gone way beyond what he had expected and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 am

Ember's eyes widened half in horror he knew she had blushed and half in embaressment a man had his arms around her waist and wasn't trying to get something out of her. She let her erms gently wrap around his neck as she touched the bottom of the pool, smiling shakily.
"Me? Blushing...nnooo... Vamps can't blush," Ember bit her lip, feeling the red creeping back into her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 am

He dived after her gently grabbing her leg and pulling Ember to him and resurfacing "Gotcha',now what was that about blushing Ember?" he laughed hoarsly poking his tounge out at her,then hugging her,th ehug was slightly out of line as it would be the first time Horril EVER hugged someone except his father,let aloen the first time he had hugged a woman.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:41 am

Ember nearly sunk herself from laughing at Horrils manner. Putting on a posh accent she put a hand on her forehead.
"Oh Sir you do Woo me so," She made a water fan appear in her hands as she flapped it lazily. "Dear me Sir you'll make me blush if you say anything else!" the water collapsed back intot he pool as Emmy splashed him and dived under the water before he could catch her back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 am

"Well it really started when I was .... 15 I literaly drowned because of a wave catching me ou tat sea,so from that day on I feared water and once I was turned I was pushed into a lake,and yet again it trapped me so yeah it has always been a thing of fear driving me to hate. But you changed that and for that I am eternaly grateful" He smiled teasingly bowing taking her hand and kissing her knuckles in a mock nobility greetign a queen manner.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 am

She laughed at being sprung up on by her friend as she flicker the hair out of her face, watching him curiously.
"Do you mind me asking why you hated the tiger names water?" She ran her hand through the water, wondering who could hate such a magnificant beast. Water had saved her from going home it would always be her greatest Alie.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 am

He sprang up behind Ember with a soft boo and a light touch to her hand with my own hand. He smiled then dived back under water springing back out in front of her "And it is you who made me realise,that water wouldn't trap me ever again if I was confident and gentle."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 am

Ember laughed and dived in after him, the water englufing her body as she swam under the water with a slow dolphin kick. She smiled to herself as she swam all the way to the deep end, her hair trailing behind her as she rolled onto her back and then to her front again. Ember loved the water. It was her home when no where else was. She use to spend hours in the local pool, swimming away her troubles, the water pouring off her hid her tears whenever she swam. the only problem was she had to cover up with her towel until she got into the sectioned off bit one of her mates had got for her. She kicked off the bottom to the surface and looked around for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am

HE chewed his lip then whispered,his nerves showing because he was whispering "yeah of course I'll join you Ember." and he slipped behind a tree changing into hsi shorts and sprinting full speed then leaping over Ember landing in the pool and floating along on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 am

Ember giggled and got up. The pool looked so inviting it was teasing her,, she couldn't hold back anymore as she took off her hoody.
"Want to come for a dip?" She took off her top and shorts to show off her green bikni as she walked to the edge of the pool, looking over her shoulder at him.
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 9a7967b8
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:58 am

He looked down at their hand,a little shocked as he slowly and gently squeezed back "W-well it's t-true so I mean yeah ...." this certainly was NOT what he had expected. He certainly was thrown off guard by her taking his hand but he settled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:54 am

Ember smiled and took his hand. She didn't know why it just seemed like the right thing to do as she squeezed it comfortingly.
"I'm really honoured to be given that title," Ember smiled and looked up at him from under her long brown hair, her green eyes soft in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

"Well I mean you are the one I feel .. most in control around and I trust you and I know you best .. it feels odd for me having friends,being son of a lord has it's difficulties,including the people beneath my father hating me and the men of the court hate me. But I mean you are my first proper proper friend." he seemed more and more embaressed with every word but luckily he couldn't flush red or anything,thankfuly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next