The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
"judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

"judgement day" at the pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

"judgement day" at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Vladen curl's up in a stand of rock's, his skin alread becoming hot as he begin's to sweat violently. Vladen strangles a cry as his rib's begin to shift. "Flaming light above.." He manages to whisper before the pain become's to intense and rob's him of his ability to speak. Arching his back with a definate crack as his spine begin's to stretch. Vladen scream's in silent agony..no sound coming from his mouth as he cries out into the forest sky.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Alice sat on a rock near the edge of the forest. She laid her head back against a tree and closed her eyes. She yelled at herself in her mind, "You stupid idiot! You could have killed him. You should have never considered....UGH! Sometimes you are so stupid! You are going to hurt someone if you don't hunt right...."She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Vladen slip's deeper into the forest, intending to loose hismelf for a while. Hoping to avoid going to class and being dragged there by the senior's and guard's.

His memory full of his family and home..to the extent he even for a fleeting moment contemplates leaving the academy.

"Vladen you fool.." He voices quietly to himself. " Rhiane would not want you to do this..risking yourself like that..Flaming light above..What about Mel?" Vladen continues talking to himself as he realised with a start he had forgotten to take his pill. Cursing himself he tries to find somewhere to let it..the curse take hold of his before..before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

She ripped her focus away from the forest , she did not allow herself to read the minds unless somebody was in danger or she had asked permission and since nether of theses and most certainly not the latter were the case she decided it would be wiser to let people have there thoughts to themselves for the meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Alice hunted for a while and she began walking towards the exit of the woods. Her eyes were golden brown. She walked slowly, every movement graceful. She was no longer angry at anyone but herself. She had taken her anger out of the animals she hunted. She was in a better mood now but she was still beating herself up.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Vladen listened to her soft footfall's as he walked, glad finally she was going to find something to hunt. Hoping he would have a chance to speak to her later and apologise to her. So he can explain and try..to explain his action's..Hopefully she will let him...silently he does not want to loose her as a friend. Because of what he is..because of the curse..his father gave him..

Slipping through the tree's he find's a pool beside some rock's and sit's down, knowing he should have class soon but not in the mood to attend he sit's on the rock and closes his eye's. Loosing himself in memories of home and of his Sister's and mother..before..before he became what he is.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Her eyes were gazing into the woods , she had heard every whisper and word , she had read every though and tracked each footstep with curiosity and tension , she was finally bale to relax pleased that Alice had been so strong and only felt compassion and empathy for Vladen. She sighed softly her eyes still staring into the forest and she pulled her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm

She smelled his blood and almost turned to tackle him but she stopped herself. She ran in the opposite direction so she could hunt.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Vladen sniff's the air softly, nodding to himself before pointing to his right. " There is a deer a 200 paces that way Alice"

"I am sorry" Vladen turn's with a defeated sigh and walk's through the wood's, inwardly waring with himself over his desire to help her, and his desire to drag her back to the academy kicking and screaming. His mind wander's to Rhiane as he walk's..Sweet Innocent Rhiane..his eldest Sister and her..her..Problem..

God's if he had only been at the inn that night he could have tried to stop her..but she was her own woman..she knew her mind" He tries to reason with himself as his shoulder's slump and he moves in the direction of his cave. His palm still bleeding softly into his clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Her eyes flash to his arm and she turns her head away."It's fine..." She stares off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Vladen soften's and stand's still, letting the hand drop her slowly open's his arm's to her.

"Im sorry Alice..I..It was a flash of my temper..my mother's word's ringing in my head.. I did not mean it.."

Vladen tries to smile but fail's the sadness in his gaze evident as he look's at Alice like this. "What would Mel do ?" He think's to himself. "she would know what to do..even Rhiane was less trouble than this" he muses to himself, the thought's must show on his face as he tries to mask them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Her position tightened."I will hunt...when I'm ready. Right now I need to compose myself and you calling me a coward isn't helping." She takes a step back.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 pm

"Your running from your need to hunt Alice.." Vladen look's at her, her solid black eye's shining like obsidian, her stance and manner showing her strain and tension causes his face to soften into a slow and welcoming smile. Vladen slowly lift's his palm and show's her the cut on it.

"You need to get something to eat Alice..before you loose yourself in it..Please..let me help you.."

Vladen step's toward's her gently, a light and friendly step with a hint of confidence in it. "Alice..I will leave you to this if you want.. but please..let me try to help"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 pm

She was behind him again 10 feet away. "I'm not running from what I am! I was running so I wouldn't kill anyone!" She was pissed off at his assumption."I'm not being a coward I'm being safe and you hardly know me so stop strutting around acting like the bigger person who is trying to help me because really you are just pissing me off." If she had hunted she would be in a better mood. She really wasn't this type of person but right now...she was.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Vladen hit's the ground with a thump and an oomph as the air is driven from his lung's. sprawling in the dirt he begin's to laugh loudly, it's deep and rich sound carrying on the wind.

"It is useless denying it Alice..it will catch up with you eventually..and when it does it will break you..I found that out..I was a coward..constantly running from what i am..what i feel..No Longer..now stop being a coward and get back here.."

Vladen roar's into the forest with a ragged voice, between trying to suck in large breathes of air. crouching in the dirt he wait's with his palm's on his knee's, hoping she had heard the sincerity of his tone, and his intention to help.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 pm

She came out of no where tackling him to the ground."Call me a coward one more time and I'll hunt YOU WERE-BEAR!" She was in a terrible mood due to her lack of hunting, her eyes were a jet black and looked like stones. She then disappeared into the woods her scent untraceable. A low growl escaped her chest as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Vladen shout's into the tree's, knowing she can hear him as his rich bass voice boom's out through the wood's.

"Alice..I know you can hear me..Now stop being a coward and come back here..or ill do something i will regret later"

Vladen boom's it out through the wood's, the command and seriousness in his tone evident, as he stand's with his feet apart and his muscular arm's folded across his broad chest. His hair moving lightly in the breeze and his pine and earthy scent travelling on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 pm

She shook her head and ran from him. She needed to hunt but she didn't want to. She just kept running further into the forest, leaping over rivers and rocks.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Alice..Listen to the sound of my voice..follow it through the darkness..Take some deep breath's.

Vladen speak's in his rich tone, slowl stepping closer to her with each word. Seeing her huddled there, so vulnerable causes him to frown deeply.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 am

She didn't move. Her eyes were still black. She hadn't hunted yet. She just closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 am

Vladen smiles softly, Alice running past him at speed allowing him to track her scent. Haring off into the wood's he appear's behind her and slowly removes his jacket. Draping it lightly over her shoulder's.

"Alice..It's Vladen.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 am

She ran deep into the woods. When she was sure that the scent was out of range she dropped to the ground and sobbed. She wasn't able to cry though. She put her head on her knees and her body shook. You idiot! What if something had happened! What if it was someone who couldn't fight back!! You should have hunted sooner you stupid fool! She yelled at herself in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 am

She sensed that Alice would not going to be a treat any of the students and relaxed back next to Nate with a soft sigh her acid green eyes gazing in his direction,
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 am

Her teeth made a noise as they clamped together. A rumbling growl escaped her chest. She jumped the fence and was out of sight in the trees in less than 2 seconds. She ran past Vladen without being seen but a gust of wind whipped by him as she passed. She just kept running. Being thirsty around people was not a good thing...it was a very bad thing and she needed to get away.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 am

She inhales deeply her mind filling with the lust for blood , she managed to fight it , she had fed more recently then Alice her eyes trailed to Alice who she watched with a conscious mind her body on edge , she was ready to move ready to protect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"judgement day" at the pool
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next