The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

"judgement day" at the pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

"judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

She jumps down from the tree and walks over to Nathan."Don't worry I was just leaving. I presume you are waiting for someone and I don't plan on ruining whatever it is you will be doing." She gave him a polite smile before turning on her heels to walk away.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am

Looks around, Seeing alice hiding behind a tree, Frowns, muttering to myself.
Not the person I quite asked for...
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am

She felt tempted to go and talk to Nathan. She was very curious to what he was doing alone and if he was waiting for someone. But she didn't know what his reaction would be to her being there. She decided to just stay where she was.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:19 am

Sits at the pool side, Waiting for either ember or lissi, They had promised to help me to learn earlier, Not wanting to swim alone...As drowning this early in school would suck...
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 am

Alice watched Nathan from a tree. She had been sitting there thinking when she heard him. She didn't plan on interacting with him. He seemed to want to be alone. She tilted her head in his direction though, she wondered why he would want to swim alone.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 am

Walks to the pool side, Having picked a time knowing no one would be here, He knew he couldn't put it off any longer....He HAD too learn to swim... ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"judgement day" at the pool
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8