The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

"judgement day" at the pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

"judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 am

Lurches forward, Grabbing her hands, My feet touching the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 am

She holds her hands out for him.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:16 am

My face almost screwed up into a ball, Tears streaming down, But still determined to beat my fear.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am

She gets in the pool and stands in front of him.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 am

Sits at the pool edge, Dipping my whole leg in, Then the other one, Trying ym best to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 am

"Nathan..." Sighs. "If you want to..Im right here."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 am

Looks back at the pool, A worried but determined look in my eyes.
I want to try again...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 am

Vladen replies through clenched teeth, his eye's closed.

I..It's complicated..i take those..to help with an ilness of mine..
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 am

"What the hell just happened Vladen?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

Not quite sure What just happend
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

Vladen manages to flash them a weak smile, before muttering "Sorry..didn't think that was gonna happen.." Vladen lay's his head back on the lounger, as a wave of nausea sweep's over him, him still shaking softly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 am

She is speechless and wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am

Vladen seem's to shimmer in the air like a heat haze, as he grasp's the tablet bottle and with a growl, rips the lid free..swallowing one of the tablet's he collapses onto a lounger with a deep sigh, curling up into the foetal position, still shaking softly, though the heat haze is gone now.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 am

Blinks, Watching
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 am

Her eyes widen at Vladen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 am

Vladen pales visibly, and start's to shake, swimming swiftly from the pool, he dives towards his pack scrambling around inside it, he fumbles for a small bottle of tablet's, cursing loudly he drop's the bottle while trying to get the lid free..his entire body visibly shaking.

"Not now..please..not now.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 am

She laughs silently. Alice holds Nate close and shakes her head."No more for today. I think you need some time inside."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 am

Curls up in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 am

It's Alright Nate..Dont pressure yourself dude..Try dipping your hands in the water and splashing your face with some water.

Vladen smile's at Alice, then at Nate, floating out into the middle of the shallow's on his back, holding the float to his chest as it keep's him afloat

See..Alice is distracting you with her beauty Nate..and damn..It's distracting me too
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

She puts a hand on Nate's shoulder."You don't have to..its okay just calm down." Her expression was smooth and calm as she hugged him while he was shaking.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 am

Starts shaking again
I'm sorry.....I can't do that...><
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 am

She laughs and smiles."Yes because then my beauty will distract him from the water." Rolls her eyes with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 am

I have an Idea..Nate..you trust me right?

Vladen smiles as he moves to the side of the pool, coming back with a foam board float, and moving to the shallowest part of the pool, Where it slopes into a gentle ramp, sitting down in the water and holding the float to his chest to show Nate, his arms wrapped around it.

Think you could do this? with me and Alice sat beside you? A beautiful woman beside you must help dude..come on Alice..Smile for the man

Vladen smiles at them both, his smile warm, broad and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:17 am

She looks at Vladen. She shakes her head a smile playing at her lips.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am

They really should put steps in.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"judgement day" at the pool
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next