The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

"judgement day" at the pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

"judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 am

stares down still feeling as if im intruding so i keep myself to myself and dont say a word , my breath barely wispers and my arms are clasping at my legs
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 am

I saw thing's nate..but heard nothing as i guessed you wanted to be alone..and to talk with Alice..I can to say Hi..but now..

Vladen hold's Nate's gaze as he slip's into the pool from the other side, swimming over till he is stood before Nate in the pool, smiling reassuringly at him

Now...you trust me don't you Nate..We are friend's and practically roomie's right..
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am

She glances over and Vladen. She still had her arms around Nathan."You okay now Nate?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am

Nods
Wait....You saw all that? x.x
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 am

Vladen step's from the shadow's beside the pool, looking at Nathan..with a mixture of pride and sympathy hidden behind his smile.

Nate..You trust me right..we share a dorm and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

"It's okay Nathan."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 am

Stops crying, rubbing my eyes.
I'm sorry about that....
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 am

She rubbed his back. She continued to hold him and was prepared to wait it out. She hoped he would be okay soon. It upset her seeing him like this.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 am

curls up in her arms, trying to calm down
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 am

She held him tighter."It's okay Nathan...it's okay." She didn't like seeing him like this. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 am

Cries in her shoulder, Hands shaking like I've got parkinsons disiese
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 am

she averted her eyes feeling as though it was none of her bussnes , she folded her hands in her lap to busy herself and occupy her mind the tried very hard not to liten and no longer to look up untill directly spoken to .
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 am

She pulled Nathan close."Shh.. it's okay Nate." She didn't exactly know what else to do. She understood this was hard for him and saying something may make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 am

in hails looking up and my forhead creasing into a frown , her accid green eyes focas on him confused and she slips her feet out of the water slowly butstays were i am my legs folded infront of me .
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 am

He would hug his knees, having a nervous breakdown, bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 am

she listens silentlybut keeps her pale feet in the water still swirling the water and creating ripple and she nibbles her lip and lifts her hand and sweeps her long fair fring form her face as her neko tail sways slowly behind her .
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 am

"Nathan it's alright. I'm here..." She stared at him. She knew what was wrong. The water...
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 am

lets her gaze fall to the water and sight softly , she nibbels softly at her lower lip and stares intot he shimmering watter still subconciusly purring with plesure as she swurled her feet gently into the water and watching the ripples pan out.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 am

Staring back, Wondering what she's doing here, Then the glimmer of the water catches my eye, I stare at it, My hands start shaking, My face going a deathly white.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

"No problem. If you ever need...or want to talk again I will listen." She hugged him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

deathly pale cheeks become a soft pink , thinks to myself if is hould leave . pehaps i was intruding , swallows hard and loosk around at the two figures my acid green eyes shimmering softly as i stare .
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 am

Nods
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 am

Tilts my head at the girl and removes my arm from around Nathan."You okay now Nate?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

Blinks, Seeing the new girl from across the pool.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 am

silently slips my pale bare feet intot he pool letting out a soft puur as my neko ears perk up for the first time today , sighs softly and leans back on my hands and stares upwards not taking much notics of whats in sight but thinking to myself .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"judgement day" at the pool
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next