The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

"judgement day" at the pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

"judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 am

No..No..No..At least not until you are ready..Let's see if we can get you to stand up in it first..and then see if we cannot coax a smile or two from the beautiful Alice to help.

Vladen smile's a little more trying to relax Nate.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 am

gulps
You're not gonna make be do that right?
Make me go deeper into the water? ><
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 am

My Little Sister Emmelin..She she..would stay with me..and make sure they were..the candles i mean were alight..then slowly after a week..she made me sleep with only two of them lit and then..one and then..slowly..no candles..and total darkness..

My father..died..in a night ambush..So..I could not..

Vladen is shocked at himself for his own admission, look Nate in the eye, he tries to smile reassuringly..and banish his sadness.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 am

Blinks
How did you get over it?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 am

Vladen gently places a hand on his shoulder, speaking in a soft tone.

Nate..Would it phase you if i told you up until..3 month's ago..i was so Scared of the dark..i wouldn't sleep unless i had at least 3 candle's lit beside my bed..and that if they went out..i would scream and scream until someone re0light them again..
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 am

"I understand...don't push yourself too hard." Her protectiveness of him was kicking in. She didn't like seeing him upset. She frowned to herself.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 am

Shakes my head, close to tears.
I'm sorry....But that brought back flash backs....><
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 am

Vladen hop's out of the pool, sitting next to Nate on the opposite side from Alice

You did well Nate..Really really well..

Vladen smiles softly at Nate and Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am

She sits with him and puts an arm around him."It's Okay..at least you attempted." She smiles softly at him.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 am

Sits down hugging my knees ><
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

Alright Nate..It's alright dude..Your fine..Shall we Sit on the Side for a while..and give you a chance to get your breath back..

*Vladen step's forward quickly, closing the distance between him and Nate, leaving not much room between them as shield's Nate from the Water.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 am

"Nathan..if you don't want to you don't have to. I want you to feel comfortable about this and if you aren't ready..."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 am

Slowly dips my whole foot in, Freaks out, Yanking it back out.
I can't do it! ><
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

She stays next to Nathan the entire time. She looks at Vladen with a worried expression. Nate just had a panic attack, she hoped he wouldn't have another one.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 am

Vladen smiles at Nate, stepping forward and taking his hands in a strong and reassuring grip, doing his best to make him feel safe. He let's him take thing's slowly and at his own pace, knowing it best not to rush him.

That's it Nate...you can do it..See..If got you..and Alice is right behind you..We are right here..
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am

closes my eyes, trying to stay calm and dips my toe in, tryng my best not to freak out ><
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 am

Alice closes her eyes for a moment and goes completely still. When she opens her eyes she smiles."Nathan everything is going to go smoothly. Nothing bad will happen I promise. As long as you listen to Vladen." She saw everything.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 am

Swim's down to the shallow end, taking up the same position before Nate as he was before, stood in front of his with his hand's held out toward's him, the shallow end of the pool just coming up to Vladen's knee's.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 am

"Yes of course Nate." She stands up bringing him up with her.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 am

Starts stuttering.
C-could w-we p-p-p-please s-s-st-start at the s-s-sh-shallow end p-p-p-p-please??? ^^'
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 am

"Nate I'm right here. Remember what I told you. Always do the thing that scares you."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 am

Nate...Look at me..not the water..

Vladen speak's his tone a little commanding yet ressuring, offering his hand's once more

"come on dude..you can do this..do not let your fear rule you.."

Vladen smile's at him, knowing full well what Nate is going through right now.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 am

Looks down alarmingly at the water, My hands start to shake again.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 am

Vladen smiles reassuingly at Nate, taking another step closer..offering up both his hand's

Nothing Nate..Nothing at all..just take my hand's and get into the water with Alice and I..She is going to be right behind you arent you Alice?

Vladen ask's her without taking his eye's from Nate.

We aren't going to let you go Nate..not until you are ready..and we will help you from the pool if you dont want to stay in here..Your with friend's now dude..no one is going to hurt you..
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 am

Blinks, My heart starts racing.
What do you want me to do!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"judgement day" at the pool
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next