The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

"judgement day" at the pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

"judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 am

Vladen makes a gentle move through the tree's. Accidentlally cutting himself on a thorn and drawing the smallest line of blood. It's scent filling the air as he lick's it clear.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am

Alice's eyes were near black. She hadn't hunted in days. She smelled all the animals in the woods and had turned her head. She didn't want to worry Vladen so she didn't let her eyes stray on him long. Her teether were clamped shut and she wasn't breathing. It was easier this way.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 am

She nods just once and gives him time to thin she gathers it is better to leave a person tot here thought then push your own desires .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

Vladen turn's the same look upon Danielle, shaking his head silently and his pace having slowed, he now turn's about and moves back through the tree's seeking somewhere to think. The pain and indecision written across his face. His blood singing a dull lament as he wander's off through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 am

She smiles reassuringly at Alice and then to Nate , she looks up at Vladen “ stay?” she asks in her smooth enchanting voice. “please”
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

Vladen look's at Alice curiously, taking a cursory sniff of the air seeking for any sign of her being hurt or unwell. "light above..she must have found out what i am..".

Vladen look's at Alice with a look of unsuppressed sorrow, shaking his head the drop's the bag into Nath's lap and walk's away through the tree's.

" Ive lost another friend through this damn curse!" Vladen roar's into his mind as he seek's sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 am

Her eyes came into focus as she smiled weakly at Vladen. She glanced to the woods with a sigh before looking down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 am

Vladen walk's slowly over to Nate and offer's a small canvas bag to him, with the name "Emmelin" Embroidered on it in fine letter's and flower's, Inside are 3 used candle's..each a different colour..one green..one red..and one blue..

"Here..something to help you Nate.. they are the candle's i spoke of....for some moral support"

Vladen smiles and nod's to Nate, Alice and Kyumi.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Alice had been silent through the whole conversation. She looked to Nathan to make sure he was alright. Talking about it helped but it also put him in pain..
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

She bites her lip.” that’s always a very hard thing to do” she uttered solemnly letting her gaze drop to the floor once more with a deep lingering sigh. She chewed at her lip her mind wondering back and her eyes glazing over.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:55 am

Sighs
Would help if i could stop blaming myself...><
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 am

She nods under standing . She goes to reach out before she snaps her hand back to her side and loweing her eyes “ that’s good that it helps “ she says softly.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

Awful....but it's good to talk about it...
Eyes widen realising something
Please don't tell luci...><
I don't care if we fall out or something just promise to me that you will NOT tell her! ><
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 am

She smiles warmly “how do you feel?” she asks softly playing with her hands. Her acid green eyes look up into Nate’s eyes and she watches him carefully watching for a reaction .
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am

Shakes my head
No, that's about it...
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 am

She smiles warmly , “its okay “ she says softly and lowers her eyes a little “is there more?” she asks genuinely .
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:25 am

Shakes my head, trying to compose myself
I'm ok...><
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

She bites her lip and nods. She stays where she is wanting to hug Nate and make him feel better but Danni wasn’t a very “Hugg-ly” person but she completely empathised. She clenched her hand trying hard to comfort him but not knowing how so she decided that listening was probably the best she could do.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 am

He was killed instead...my sister wiped her mind aswell....she couldn't stop blaming me for it...
Cries silently
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 am

She watches Nate and waits patiently for him to be able to understand the story , her face still had a soothing look but she did not pity him she simply empathised as she watched and listened.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 am

She hops over the fence and sits by Nate ready to hug him if he cries.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:17 am

Gulps a bit, wishing I havn't offered
Well umm, I was to be executed...by drowning and my head was already under until I was saved...but it was my father saved me but...he...he...
Chokes back tears
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:09 am

She smiles and nods "if it helps, as well as I’m mildly curious, I would love to hear“ she says soothingly as she gracefully gets up and moves in a smooth motion sitting next to Nate and turning towards him ready to listen with a warm smile still on her full red lips.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 am

Do you want to know why I'm afraid of the water?
It's a rather sad and depressing story...but each time I tell it, it helps me come to terms with what happend...
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:02 am

She smiles warmly “I gathered” she looks back up to his face and broadens my smile, “I suppose you don’t have to be able to deal with it” she half shrugs” not like you have to swim through life” she keeps eye contact trying to be comforting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "judgement day" at the pool   "judgement day" at the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"judgement day" at the pool
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next