The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Kaiden would simply smile at her, it was her choice, he didn't care either way. He had made a promise, and he wasn't the type to go back on that. "It's your choice Leah, do you wish to hear about it or not?" His facial expression would return to normal as his right hand fell back onto his thigh, he would then just wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Leah had almost forgotten about his promise... Until now. She had noticed that Kaiden didn't seem to enjoy talking about himself, she didn't want to push him. Though she was rather curious about his powers and she wanted to learn more about him. Giving up on her unruly hair, her bangs deciding to fall across her eyes again, she looked up at him. "Well they sounded pretty interesting... You don't have to tell me," she replied, she meant it too.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Kaiden licked his lips, they were growing a bit dry from being outside for so long, though it was still a very nice day. He would look at her, a straight expression on his face as he brought his right hand up to his chin to scratch the stubble's of hair. "I agree, a song needs a meaning or a purpose to be considered music..." His mind would drift back to the promise he made her, would it be wrong to not fulfill it? He was a man of his word, but he figured she would be better off not sleeping through his lecture. He figured he might as well ask her, this way he could remain true to his word...."So did you still want to hear of my powers? Or are you content?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Leah returned the style, like her he was willing to listen to anything if it was any good. "I'll give any song or band a try, the song has to have good lyrics though..." She flicked her bnags out of her eyes, playing with her bracelet. Leah just couldn't stay still for too long. Kaiden was a really cool guy, she had misjudged him at a first glance but she was glad she had taken the time to know him, he was a good friend. Also, he understood Leah and her problems; she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am

Kaiden would smile at her, he liked a large variety of music, not just soft rock; though that had been a great genre. "I like a lot of music, but soft seems to be a favorite of mine as well...Very soothing..." He would bring his right hand up to his chin, scratching the stubble's of hair on his chin, a habit of his. He liked Leah, she was a pretty cool gal, his first friend at this academy. He wasn't sure if it would go any further, but if it didn't he would be happy to have her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 am

Leah listened, nodding as she recognised Muse and the Beatles, even Bob Marely a little bit. "I'm sort of more soft rock myself," she smiled, not forcing him to say anything more. She could tell that he prefered to listen and ask questions, rather than talk about himself. It was a nice quality to find in some one.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 am

Kaiden shrugged, he wasn't very good at talking about himself. He looked at her, simply replying."Muse, Beatles, a few good American bands, I'm into a lot of heavy music as well, but I also relax to some acoustic, one of my ol' chaps back at home got me into this fellow named Bob Marley." He could have gone into better detail, but that just wasn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 am

She smirked slightly, knowing she hadn't named off half of the bands she knew. "I'll listen to anything if they are any good. Yeah I like Muse, they aren't one of my favourites but I do like them," She replied, tilting her head slightly. Half the good music doesn't hit Ireland, that's probably the only thing she hadn't about her country. "So what bands do you like?" She asked, wondering if she would recognise any of them.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 am

Kaiden held a straight expression as he listened to her name off some of her favorite bands, to be honest he didn't care for a few of them, but some others were decent. A slight smile would come across his face before he would speak. "Interesting and somewhat diverse, I'd say my favorite band of all time would have to be Muse. Ever 'ear of em?" He preferred to talk about things that interested her, this way he wouldn't bore her to death. He just enjoyed talking to her, it didn't matter what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Leah tilted her head slightly, biting her lip as she tried to pick a few bands. She always had trouble with this, her favourites changed weekly and with her moods. "Paramore, Avril, MCR, Rascal Flatts, Green Day, Nickelback, The Coronas, U2, Vanessa Carlton, Evanescense..." She listen them off one by one, stopping because she could go on forever. "Oh, and I love Taylor Swift," She added, with a smile. She was always happy to talk about music, it was a huge part of her life. She never went anywhere without her Ipod and she would try any band once.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Kaiden returned the warm smile she had given, giving a slight nod of his head as he did so. Her had voice shot up, almost back to normal, he was very happy to see her cheering up. Kaiden had remembered exactly what they were talking about thanks to his photographic memory, but he chose not to say anything. He would rather not have bored her to death with his powers anyway. "Music eh? So what are some bands you enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am

Leah smiled at him, wiping her cheek again as she looked at him. She was glad Kaiden was around to help. She shifted her weight slightly, deciding to forget about the problem for now. "Uhm.. Music, I guess," she replied, her voice was brighter now, she seemed more like her usual self. She could barely remember what they had been talking about, but she remembered the singing.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 am

Kaiden had been happy to see her begin to cheer up, she seemed to be coming around. He was glad for that, he wanted her to have some more confidence in herself "Cheer up lass." He said with a reassuring smile, removing his hand from her face and returning it to his guitar, resting his hand upon it. "Now where were we?" He said referring to their conversation before it had gotten side-tracked by this.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:53 am

Leah looked up at him, she knew he was right... She believed in herself and her powers... But her self control? She had no choice but to try, hopefully she would be able to and until then, she would just have to avoid losing her temper. "I guess you're right," she admitted, glancing up at him. It would take a while for her to convince herself for certain.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:37 am

Kaiden was confident in himself, and even more so her, he just knew she could do it, she would just have to try. He calmly and softly replied to her. "If you doubt yourself, then you're right...You never will..." He stroked her cheek once again, using the same two fingers as before..."You have to trust me, you have to believe in yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 am

Leah was grateful to Kaiden, more than he would think but she couldn't help doubting herself. She had killed some one, she had lost her temper and control completely. There was every chance that it could happen again... "How can you be sure? I might not be able to control it..." Her voice was quiet and shakey, tainted with fear.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 am

Kaiden wiped away one of the tears that had rolled down her cheek, using his pointer finger to do so. He hated to see her like this. "Please don't cry Leah...I will help you, and you will gain control." He had been dead serious about this, he knew she had the potential to do it, she just never gave herself enough credit. All she needed was a little help from a friend, and he would be that friend for her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:17 am

Leah didn't want him to blame himself but she could tell he did. She could feel her eyes beginning to water... She hated people seeing her cry. She trusted him though, no one else knew about her powers or whatever thing lurked inside her... "You can help me?.." She asked, though she knew he was telling the truth. Leah was terrified of losing control, she would do anything to stop it. She wiped her cheek quickly, biting her lower lip lightly. Leah was beginning to wonder if she should tell him about what happened, but some how she felt that he already knew.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 am

Kaiden warmly smiled at her, his fingers tracing down her cheek as he spoke. He didn't like hearing her say that, she was human, more human than he was. People make mistakes, Kaiden had made many in his life as well. "Love, you are human...Stop telling yourself you aren't..." He hated seeing her like this, he would do anything to make it better, it had been his fault after all. He instantly knew why she had been sent here now, Kaiden had put the pieces together. He would help her gain control, he vowed to himself he would. "You learn control through friends, and that's what I'm 'ere for, to help...You'll gain control...I swear it on my life..." He truly meant every word he said to her, he wanted to help...
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Leah looked up at him, she wasn't afraid for herself. This wasn't exactly breaking news to her, but to have it confirmed by some one else? She was terrified that she would hurt some one again. He looked guilty but this only made her feel worse, he had told her the truth. As she looked into his eyes, knowing that he could tell exactly how she felt. Leah could hide her feelings amazingly well, but one look in her eyes would give her away. "I'm not human.. Humans don't kill people," she muttered, she didn't feel human any more now that she knew she was dangerous. "What am I meant to do when I lose my temper? I have no control at all." Her last sentence was true, but he rmother had sent Leah here to learn control.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Kaiden softly shook his head from left to right, he didn't mean for her to react this way, he didn't wish to upset her. He felt guilty for doing so, perhaps he shouldn't have been so detailed about it. He would do his best to comfort her, he lifted his right hand to her face and gently lifted the hair out of her eyes, using his pointer and middle finger to do so. His blue-gray eyes met her pale gray eyes, he could lose himself in them. "Leah, you're human. We all make mistakes..." He was aware she wasn't technically human, but she was practically one. He spoke softly to her, giving his words of comfort. "And we learn from them...You're a great person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Leah did nothing but stare at him for a moment, now she was worried. She knew damn well how much damage she could cause when she lost control, she had killed some one once already. There was one aspect of her powers that she had left out... She may not be able to kill some one with something formed by energy, but she could use spells. She bit her lip, snapping out of her thoughts. "Give in to it? I don't have to.. do I?.." Her voice was panicked, she hadn't expected this. "Everyone has a bad side, right?" She asked, knowing that it was a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Kaiden smiled at her, closing his eyes and sensing her heart. He could sense many things about her heart, her heart was kind and caring, but clouded by blackness just waiting to take it's strangle hold on her. She had some form of evil in her, but it was different, repressed by her kind heart, it was similar to his older brother's...And that same blackness took his brother from him. "To be honest, your heart is good and radiates kindness, but there is something more to it." He took a moment to say his next words, rubbing the right side of his face with his right hand. Before he spoke he put his hand back down to his thigh. "A weight on your back that you haven't let go, like a small black spot on your heart...I'm not sure what it is, or why it's there...but it is...Just waiting for you to give into it..."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:41 am

Leah listened to him intently, it sounded like something from a fantasy book. She understood him so far, but she couldn't help wondering what he could sense from her. She stayed quite as she listened, the occasional nod of understanding was all she did. Leah wasn't one to interupt but he held her full attention. Normally she found it hard to look at people properly, eye-contact made her uncomfortable; but she couldn't help staring at his eyes, they were gorgeous. When he stopped, she asked her question in a round-about way... The typical Leah way. "I've got it," she replied before asking her question. "So, am I good or evil?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 am

Kaiden smiled, it would be sort of difficult to explain, but he would do his best. "My powers have been passed down from generation to generation, but only to the males of our family. They were granted to us by a Sorcerer, though I'm not too sure on the details with that...It was thousands of years ago, it had kind of been forgotten." He said as he ran his right hand through his hair, stopping to scratch the back of his neck. "Well first off, we can sense the motives of people, their will, their objectives, basically I can determine if some one is good or evil if I concentrate on them." He dropped his right hand back onto his thigh, gazing into her mesmerizing eyes. "Got it so far?" He didn't want to move too fast, he didn't want to lose or confuse her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next