The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 am

A duet... The thought hadn't occured to Leah before now, but it seemed like a good idea. Maybe it would boost her confidence, she might even get over her stupid fear of singing infront of others.. She liked making him smile, it was one of the many things she liked about him, along with his cute accent and voice. "That'd be nice... I guess I'll have a reason to annoy my roomates by playing," she smiled, accepting the offer after little thought. There wasn't much to think about, it was a really good idea. She shifted her weight slightly, turning to look at him then. Her curiousity was obvious, she was naturally curious once she began to get along with some one. "Yes, I do," she said, purposely using the present tense. The one power she had seen him use so far, was similar to her own... This only intruiged her further. She sat there looking like a four-year old who was about to learn the secrets of making chocolate, it was cute. She could get rather childish when she felt like it.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It didn't appear? o.e)
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 am

Kaiden smiled at her as she complimented him once again, it was flattering and always nice to hear. Thousands of crazy ideas were flooding to his head, mainly thoughts of a duet between the two, a duo acoustic group. It was definitely a good idea, at least to him. "Thank ya lass, we should do this again sometime, except with two guitars, perhaps even a duet." He had almost forgotten about his promise to her, he was suppose to tell her about his powers, he had been putting it off for quite some time now, but for good reasons. "Ah, that's right. I nearly forgot, you wanted to know about my powers right?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Leah giggled as her aplauded her and her worries slipped away, he seemed to have enjoyed her song. Her cheeks flushed red at his praise. What he thought meant alot to her, more than he thought. Once she managed to stop giggling, she smiled gratefully as she handed him his guitar back. It was a nice guitar, easy to play with a beautiful sound. "Thanks," she said, she really meant it. She wasn't one of those girls who would go 'Do you really think so?', fishing for compliments. He seemed honest and genuine, a rare quality. "You're pretty good yourself," she added, giving him a playful smile. She may have been using a joking manner, but she meant it. She truly thought that he was a talented musician. Now she found herself wondering if he would fulfil is side of the bargain...
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Kaiden listened to her closely, her voice was beautiful, every single note had been perfect. Her voice was angelic and flawless, no words he could possibly think of would ever do it any justice. He was definitely both satisfied and shocked by her, he had gotten exactly what he wanted, and exactly what he expected. Her guitar playing was also very good, she seemed to have a natural talent for it, but it didn't stick out as much as her voice. Maybe it was just because Kaiden had lost himself in it. A smile spread across his face as she finished her song, he began calmly applauding her, clapping the fingers on his right hand and his left hands palm together. "It was beautiful love, even better than I expected. You shouldn't doubt yourself, you have some amazing talent there." He was being honest with her, he was not a man who would lie.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm

"I will." Leah smiled at him, beginning to feel her nerves kicking in again but she ignored that, she wasn't about to fuck up this. She took the guitar, gripping it the neck of it gently as she shifted her position. She lifted her right leg, tucking her foot under her left leg. Resting his guitar on her right thigh, her right hand naturally fell to hovver in place. She gave him another little smile as she spoke, she knew exactly what song to sing. "It's called Fall To Pieces, by Avril Lavigne." As a young girl she had grown up with Avril as her idol, this was one of her favourites. She dropped her gaze to the floor, flexing her fingers one before beginning to play the into. She was a natural, it was obvious as her long elegant fingers plucked at the strings. She took a deep breath before she began to sing. "I looked away, then I looked back at you. You try to say things that you can't undo ... If I had my way I'd never get over you, today is the day I pray that we make it through...Make it through the fallll, make it through it alll..." She glanced up but only for a moment, never once looking at the guitar as she played. Once she began the chorus, she lost herself in the music. "I don't want to fall to pieces I just want to sit and stare at you...I don't want to talk about it. And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cry in front of you.I don't want to talk about it...'Cause I'm in love with you." Her voice was soft, yet strong in a way. Her Irish accent was quite noticable as she sang it only added to the effect. Once she reached the bridge, her voice became stronger. When she sang, she forgot everything around her... The passion in her voice was unmistakable. "Wanna know who you are,wanna know where to start, I wanna know what this means... Wanna know how you feel,wanna know what is real..I wanna know everything!Everything.." She hit every note perfectly, lowering her voice again for the ending. "And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cry in front of you ... And I don't want to talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you, I'm in love with youu." Her voice had the cutest little twang on the last word, she trailed off as she strummed the last chord. She didn't want to look up now that she had left her own little world. This was her favourite song since she was young, what if he didn't like it?
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Kaiden smirked at her, he was extremely happy and curious to hear her sing. He had a feeling this was going to be good, and her confidence only helped assure that. Her exchange for singing was extremely easy, he was already going to do it anyway. He loved the way she demanded to play the guitar, though it did surprise him, he had no idea she could do both. Kaiden had a lot of common interests with Leah, it was indeed a very good thing. "It's a deal bird." He said with a nod of his head, passing his guitar over to her. "Treat 'er gentle." He said as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Leah bit her lip and glanced around the area, it was empty. He really wasn't going to give in, was he? The compliment made her blush again, she couldn't helpt it. Kaiden was being really sweet... and he had sang for her. It wasn't that she didn't like her voice, she did. She was always afraid some one wouldn't though, criticism of the things she cared about tended to hit her hard. She knew she had already made her decision, but she was determined to get her own way to some extent. "I'll sing," she said, her voice more confident than she expected. "But then you have to tell me about your powers." She knew this wasn't a big deal, but she was extremely stubborn. Singing for him was a big step for her, though he seemed to realise that. If she was going to sing for him, she was going to accompany herself. That way she would be more relaxed and less likely to.. mess up. "One more thing, if I sing then I play," she added, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Kaiden chuckled at her a smile spreading across his face as he shook his head from left to right. He knew she was lying, and not just because she was completely obvious about it. He had been listening to her talk, her voice was beautiful, like it had belonged to an angel. He wanted to hear her sing, no...He needed to hear her sing, her voice had just been to beautiful to let go to waste. "You're a bloody liar. Your voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I kindly ask, please share your voice with me. Name the song and I'll play it, if it's a song you wrote, I'm great at improvising." He wasn't going to give up so easily.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 pm

The corner of her lips twitched slightly... Did he just blush? Leah was about to say something but then he asked her to sing. She blinked slowly, her eyes widening slightly. "No way.." She laughed slightly, a nervous laugh. She knew she had a good voice but she was terrified of singing in front of people. She let a quiet sigh pass her lips, she should have seen this coming. It was quite obvious that Leah loved her music, she had listened to him sing and now it was her turn. She understood that, but she was determined to get out of this... somehow. Plus... She never sang without playing along, she usually found herself stumbling over the words if some one else played. She knew her own rhythm and style, she liked it that way. She loved to sing along with her Ipod and in private. Kaiden seemed determined, so she began her attempt to get out of singing for him. "I... can't sing." She looked at him, forcing a smile. It was blatently clear that she was lying, and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Her silence worried Kaiden at first, but when she uttered the word 'Amazing' he was relieved. Kaiden for the first time during their whole conversation had blushed, though it was far less obvious on him than it was on most people. Hearing her say that actually meant quite a lot to him. He was now extremely curious about her and her musical talents, more so her singing than her guitar playing. That is if she could even play a guitar, he still hadn't known that since she never said she could. He looked to her and smiled, he was going to get her to sing and was bloody determined. "Sing a song for me Leah, I want to hear your voice, I'll accompany you with the guitar..."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Leah couldn't help but giggle at the beginning, mainly at the expression on Kaiden's face as he tried to stay serious. Even singing a childs rhyme there was no mistaking that he had a good voice. She fell silent as he began playing, the song name didn't ring any bells until he was half way through the vers. She recognised it vaguely... She forgot about the band as she listened to him. He had a beautiful voice and the song suited his voice perfectly. His voice was different, the accent less obvious but still there, she liked it. Her eyes never strayed from him once, watching him sing and play. He was skilled on the guitar, he seemed to have a natural talent for it. There was nothing forced about his performance, he didn't seem to be trying hard. The thing that she liked most was the way he felt the music, that really caught her eye. She was disappointed when the song finished, not speaking until she could find a single word to describe it. "Amazing..." She smiled warmly. Kaiden was a really talented guy.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Kaiden had let a soft chuckle pass his lips, she wanted him to surprise her, so he definitely would. He began playing the chords to 'London Bridge Is Falling Down', not using a pic as he sang along with it. "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling dow-" He then just busted into laughter, he couldn't help but be a little playful. Even though he had played a childish song for a few seconds, his voice was actually quite good. His accent hadn't been nearly as thick as he sang, but it was still slightly there. He brought his right hand up as he nodded his head, his laughter stopping. "My apologies, Now to get serious, just so you know I didn't write this. It's by a band named Emery, the song's called Walls. Enjoy." He cleared his throat and brought his right hand back to his guitar, getting ready to play once more. He began playing the chords to the song, his voice following it perfectly. "Are you listening? We write a thousand pages, they're torn and on the floor. Headlights hammer the windows, we're locked behind these doors. And we are never leaving, this place is part of us. And all these scenes repeating are cold to the touch. My hands seem to deceive me, when I'm nervous or when I'm healthy. The scenery's all drawwwn. Ohhhh, They hang here from the walls dear, painting pictures, bleeding colors, blanket the windooooooows. Sooometimes it gets so hard to breathe. Your eyes can see right through me. These fights with your arms left beside. One thing and one more says goodnight. You've got the map come get to me. These knuckles break before they bleed. Tear out these veins that own my heart. This skin that wears your lasting marks. I've built these walls come get to me, come get to meeeeee. Ohhhh, Is this your lesson, a slight discretion? The lines to keep you, the line to sweep you. Lock the doors from the inside. Your face is so contagious, it wears announcements, It leaves me breathless, I won't forget this, I won't forgeeeeet. Sometimes it get's so hard to breeeathe, and yourrrr eyes see right through meeee. Let the walls have their say, Let the walls have their say, Let the walls have their sayyyyyyyyy! There's no conversation, words without remorse, and this television drowns the only source. Wake from these dreams of you in my arms. To the staircase where you hold my heart. This place, these walls mean everything to me." He finished with a simple strum of his guitar, turning his head to Leah, a smirk dragging across his face. "So, what do ya think?" His thick British accent returned to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Leah remained silent as he concentrated, she could tell he was focusing his full attention on something. Confusion clouded her features until she spotted the guitar...floating. She smiled, biting her lower lip as she tried not to giggle. She could imagine the shock on peoples faces as the would see the floating object, she had seen it herself. Only a tiny noise of amusement managed to escape her lips before she composed herself. The guitar was beautiful, though she had not heard it yet she could tell that it would have a beautiful sound. She glanced up at Kaiden with a thoughtful smile. The way he held the guitar, he was a natural. She decided she didn't want to hear a song of her own... she wanted to hear him sing. From experience, she had learned that when some one sang a song that they enjoyed themselves or one that they felt passionate about, that their voice and the performance was always ten times better. "Surprise me," she said simply. It wasn't a request but she knew no matter what song he played or sang, it wouldn't fail to impress her.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Kaiden smiled at her, he had always enjoyed playing a nice tune, it was even better if he had an audience, and on top of that he was playing for a beautiful gal. "As would I." He said with a nod of his head, his smile not having left his face. "One moment please..." He closed his eyes and concentrated, his facial expression becoming blank, locating his acoustic guitar after a few seconds. It had been rather far, all the way back at his dorm, but that wouldn't stop him from getting it. The guitar had lifted up on it's own, even from this distance Kaiden's powers could work, it just took a large amount of concentration. He could see the guitar in his head, as if his eyes were located on the guitar. He guided, hovering it's way towards them, Kaiden had been opening doors for it along the way and making it avoid bumping into people. To everyone else it must have been rather creepy, seeing a guitar float was not exactly normal, then again, this school hadn't been exactly normal. Eventually his guitar came into view and hovered onto Kaiden's lap. He gripped the acoustic guitar, his left hand grabbing the neck and his right hand assuming it's natural position on the guitar. His guitar had been somewhat unique, belonging to a brand name known as 'Crescent'. The body had been a light brown which faded outwards into a dark brownish-red. He opened his eyes and popped his neck to the left, then to the right. "Any requests Leah?" He smiled as he asked her this.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Leah was tempted to pull him up on the 'bird' comment but she didn't, it wasn't as bad as chick so she left it. He seemed to intent on getting to know her, that was fine for her though she was still curious, he had promised to tell her later. Music was far more interesting anyway... She was far more intruiged by his singing, and his guitar skills as she played herself. She smiled again, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. He seemed a little cocky but in a playful rather than arrogant way. "I'd love that," she answered, not the least bit interested in sports. Kaiden had a lovely voice when speaking, she wasn't about to miss out on the chance to hear him sing.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Kaiden let a soft chuckled pass his lips, noticing that she had ignored his question about sports but brought up the music. This showed him that she had to be interested in music in some form or way. He didn't want to bring up his powers just yet, right now he had been more focused on learning more about each other, by him explaining some of his interests, she had reveal some of her own, this intrigued him far more than his powers would have. "We can discuss the powers in a few bird." He said with a wink of his left eye. "But yes I am a musician. Guitarist and vocalist to be exact. Would you like to hear a tune?" He finished his sentence with a slight nod of his head, a smirk dragging across his face.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Leah smiled as she listened to him, her first judgement had been completely wrong. She realised that they had more in common than she would have expected. She noticed how he hadn't addressed his powers at all, most guys would have. "So you're musical then?" She asked, her voice was still soft. It was quite obvious from Leah's voice, that she could sing. Each word she spoke had a pleasant, melodic feel to it but she wasn't going to mention this. She hated singing infront of people, it made her nervous and she tended to panic. She was fine in a band and she would sing for people if she absolutely had to but it took alot of encouragement. "And when I asked what made you different, I meant your powers laddie," she added with a slight smirk. He didn't seem to want to talk about himself, she liked that about him... but she wanted to know more. She didn't plan on letting him get away with telling her nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Kaiden smiled as she blushed, it was rather cute to him. Kaiden hadn't been lying to her when he told her that, he was being dead honest with her; he believed in her. "It's the truth bird." Despite their short time knowing one another, Kaiden had grown to like this gal. She was sweet, intelligent, and a little shy, but that was okay. He found her extremely interesting, both her and her powers, and he wanted to know so much more. He didn't really want to talk about himself, he just wanted to hear about her, but he had promised her he would, and he was a man of his word. "What makes me different than every other bloke...Hmmm." He raised his right hand up to his chin, rubbing the stubble's of facial hair. He wasn't going to give answers about his powers because of the way she had asked the question. He didn't view himself as different or superior because of his powers. "Well I think I'm a charming and friendly fellow, I'm rather skilled at guitar and I've been told I have a great voice. I enjoy a few sports when I have the time, would you care to know which ones?" He said with a smile as his hand came off of his chin and returned to his upon his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Leah found herself blushing yet again, she couldn't help it. It wasn't unusual for her to blush but it was blatently obvious. The tiniest hint of pink on her pale skin was unmissable. "Thanks..." She replied, momentarily stunned. No one had ever given her encouragement like that before, not even her mother. Leah had confidence in herself, she knew who she was and what she was capable of, but...When it came to her powers, the thing she treasured most, she had no idea whatsoever. She gave him a shy little smile, playing with her ring absent mindedly. "So, what's different about you?" she asked, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes as she looked at him. She was clearly talking about his powers though she could think of quite a few things that made him different. His accent was strong compared to her subtle Irish one but she recognised the slang, she would have heard it often enough back home. His friendly nature didn't bother her, she could be like that once she got to know some one.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Kaiden gave her a warm smile as she accepted his offer, "Anytime bird." He wasn't sure if she would understand his British slang, but he had a feeling if she didn't she would just ask. He couldn't help but get curious as to why she sighed, but for now he would just shrug it off, he had a feeling it was for something personal. He placed his left arm on her right shoulder, but not around her, resting it there. He had always been guilty of being a little to friendly, especially with the lass's. His right hand came up as he spoke, his fingers falling into a natural position as he unintentionally pointed at her; it had just been apart of his body language. "Well honestly lass, I don't think you give you or your powers enough credit. From what I can tell you have great potential, I believe that you could become anything you wished." He finished his sentence, giving her a honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Leah was surprised by his offer of help but grateful. She knew she would end up falling behind, her Mum really hadn't taught her much at all. She smiled back at him, only taking a moment to think the offer over as there wasn't much to consider. "That would be nice." Kaiden seemed like a genuine guy, even if he was a bit of a flirt. He wasn't sleezy or anything like that, just... a really nice guy. She tried to force herself to sit still, something she found impossible but it was fun to try. "As for the killing some one thing, I can't kill them like that. Anything that I create will vanish upon the moment I the thought of killing enters my mind. I don't get it, but my Mum said my powers weren't mean to harm which is fair enough... I can hurt people once the aim isn't to kill, but I was told to save that for protection." She found herself thinking about her mistake again and sighed, she had no idea what her potential was, she had only just begun. She wasn't too sure if the rules of her magic regarding killing were true, or if her mother had lied to protect her, her mother could have used a charm to stop her from killing but Leah's powers were likely to surpass her mother's by far. She just couldn't comprehend why the boy was so interested, even she didn't interest herself this much. He seemed smart though, the type that learns fast. She found herself wondering about his powers again. From what she could tell he seemed to know alot...
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 am

Kaiden softly chuckled at her, still thinking he had pretty much hit it on the nail, though missing some details about it. His laughter ended as he spoke. "By the way you describe it, it still sounds like you could create a weapon to harm some one with, as long as you know the weapon very well..." He smirked at her, his accent lacing his words as usual. He was beginning understand her powers and how they worked, though they were still a tad bit confusing. His interest in her only grew as the two continued to converse, he had noticed every little thing she would do as they conversed. The biting of her bottom lip, the nervous fidgeting, and the way she blushed at him; each of these actions he found unique and interesting about her. She was indeed an intriguing gal; perhaps one day he could even call her his gal. Her powers seemed interesting, fairly similar to his own, with practice she could become very powerful; perhaps Kaiden could help her in this, he had been very bright and a quick learner himself. "It sounds like you could use support in your studies on your magic, I would gladly help you hone your skills." He gave her a flirtatious smirk as he finished his sentence, he had been a natural flirt and couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 am

"No," she replied blunty, shuddering at the thought. Leah purposely decided to ignore the comment on her anger issues, she didn't want to talk about that. She bit her lip, trying to find ways to explain without letting slip about her mistake. It wasn't exactly something she wanted people to know. "Firstly, I'm not strong enough to create or summon anything which I am not incredibly used to using or seeing. I tried to create a replica of my book the other day, it didn't work because I didn't know it inside out. I couldn't get every detail right. My mum sort of sucked at teaching me stuff... I can only levitate really light things. I'm not used to my magic yet so I have to really concentrate hard on whatever I do, most times it takes more than one try." She bit her lower lip lightly, it was one of those little things that she did. "Anyone could kill some one with something, but if I can't harm someone with anything I create or control with magic. I would have to hurt them with something which I already had, a normal object," she explained, her irish accent was more noticable when she softened her voice. Leah couldn't understand why he was so interested, after all she was only a witch. This only fed her curiousity though, maybe she had misjudged him at first.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 am

Kaiden rubbed his facial hair with most of the fingers on his right hand while his pointer finger tapped his lips, this minor task was actually very difficult to do for most, just like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time, but Kaiden had always been very good at multitasking. He interjected during her explanation, but saying nothing that was rude or would throw off the conversation. "Hmmm, Interesting..." It truly had been to him, though her explanation wasn't too clear, but Kaiden was very bright and could put the pieces together on his own. "My powers can wait beautiful. I'm still a tad bit curious on yours." He noted her question about her powers, but just wanted to get to know hers more first. "With time comes control deary, I'm sure you wont even have that problem in a few years." He commented on her anger issues, he felt he was right about that much, with time and practice anything was possible. He got back to the subject that interested him, her powers. "The ability to create objects of magic energy, so for instance you could create a giant hammer and smash a bloody fool over the head with it?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 am

Leah began to feel more relaxed again now that he had moved on to a different subject. Her past she found difficult to speak about but she loved her powers, she adored them. All her life she had been the outcast, her powers made her feel special. She was not greedy though, nor did she boast about her abilities. She found her curiousity growing as she realised she knew very little about the boy, she knew nothing at all of his powers. "I've not learned much, just the basics such as levitating and all that stuff. I basically have the ability to draw on the magic energy around me to move, destroy or create things. My mum told me their were rules and limits though..." Her brow furrowed the tiniest bit as she thought of how to phrase things, she barely understood it herself. "I need to learn my skills from others but I can stumble across things myself soemtimes, I can only create something I know and can imagine in my head, to create it properly I must know it well, I cannot kill or create any living creature with my powers.." She hesitated before adding the last part. "And I tend to lose control of my powers when I lose my temper." That last part meant alot to Leah. She had lost her temper once before and it led to another girls death, but this wasn't something she would share with anyone just yet.
"What about you?" She glanced up at him, hiding behind the safety of her bangs. She had been rambling, something she tended to do. Once she talked about something if she was nervous... she just couldn't stop. Much to her dismay, she felt herself blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next