The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rammstein

Rammstein

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 am

Kaiden nodded his head as she spoke, taking her words in and thinking deeply upon them. He knew there was obviously more to the story, but also saw that she was not quite ready to reveal it yet. He respected that and would wait to ask more about it another day. Her nervous fidgeting, the way she couldn't keep her eyes on him, the way she blushed, it was rather cute and interesting for reasons he couldn't explain. He was curious to what exactly her powers were, they were most likely magic oriented, but what kind of magic. It fascinated him, he was greatly interested in this girl for many reasons. His fingers ran through his facial hair as he spoke; shaving wasn't really something he was keen on, besides he thought he had looked rather handsome with a five o' clock shadow. "Hmmm...So what exactly are your powers? I would gladly share mine with you if you return the favor..." His thick charming British accent lacing through out his words as always.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 am

Leah let a soft sigh pass her lips, she knew she was a bad liar when it came to her past. She didn't want to tell anyone about the incident which forced her mother to send her to the Academy... But she supposed that she could tell him why, in a round-about way without giving away too much. She regretted the one mistake which sent her here, it was to recent for her to discuss with anyone. "I uhm... couldn't control my powers," she replied, brushing her toes along the ground. Her focus stayed on her hands until she forced herself to look at him, she hated people seeing her vunerability. "When my Mum realised that she couldn't teach me enough, she sent me here." She noted his genuine interest which was something which she hadn't expected. He was curious, that much was obvious to her. Never before had anyone pushed the subject so quickly but he had given her the choice to back down, to avoid answering. His interest unnerved her slightly, she was naturally shy when it came to things like this... Normally she would have told him to get lost or to mind his own business, but at the Academy she felt accepted.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 am

Kaiden's mesmerizing blue-gray eyes met her beautiful and unique eyes. This girl was definitely different, but different was never a bad thing to Kaiden. As he listened to her, he brought his right hand to his face and his elbow to his thigh, resting it there. He rubbed his bottom lip with his pointer finger while every other finger on that hand rubbed his chin; it was a habit of his, usually done while he was listening to some one, or studying. Kaiden was an extremely bright guy, allowing him to pick up on her uncomfortableness in speaking about it. The way she fidgeted, the way her voice lowered, the way she kept her answers just a little to short. He didn't want to push her, but his curiosity for her might get the best of him. A witch, that was odd, he had never really heard much about witch's. He inhaled another drag from his joint, taking a moment, then exhaling so that he could speak. "If you do not wish to speak about it I understand, but I do not think you are telling me the whole truth. Why didn't your mother know enough, was she not as powerful as you? Or is there more?." Kaiden was most likely getting to personal, too early on; but there was a reason for this, he would not do this with everyone, just those he figured he would like in the long run. He had always figured this, 'If you are going to have a friend, why not get to know them better sooner?' Kaiden always hungry for knowledge, whether it be in studies or just a person's life, he was a curious guy.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 am

Leah looked up him, her eyes were pale grey with a certain innocence about them. Her thick black eyelashes made them stand out even more, not that they needed much help. She rested her hands in her lap, fiddling with a ring on her finger. His question wasn't personal but she was wary of where it was headed. She chose her words carefully, her voice quiter than before but her accent was unmistakable. "I'm a witch, I got my powers when I was almost fourteen.." She paused, but only for a moment as she considered how much she would tell him. "My Mum was a witch too, she tried to teach me but... she didn't know enough, so she sent me here." Once again Leah found herself relying on those little white lies of hers... His british accent was cute in it's own little way, she hadn't heard it before.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:31 am

Kaiden spread his legs apart a little bit more, as to get more comfortable. He watched her as she dazed off into her own little dream land, speaking to herself in her head. He found her nervous and shy ways cute. She seemed a little younger than him, but not enough to really throw him off, she was well developed and matured for a girl her age, she could easily pass for seventeen. He felt bad for her, her mother couldn't handle her? That's a little harsh, but he couldn't help but be curious as to why. He would answer her question first, then ask his own. "Ah, my mother decided I needed to have my own life outside of home and work, so she figured this place would be the best for me, something along those lines." He took a moment, taking a hit from his joint before he asked her his question. "Well if ya don't mind me asking, what exactly are your powers?" His thick British accent clung to his words like always.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Leah crossed her ankles under the bench, she tended nervous and shy around new people and used her attitude to cover it up. "My Mum couldn't handle me, or my powers." She shrugged, it wasn't a lie... just not the entire truth. She held his gaze for a moment, a smile smile playing on her lips. Her focus wandered to the floor then. He was a senior, a good three years older than her if not more... he looked older. At her old school not many people wanted to talk to her because she was 'different.' Her pale cheeks became tinted with pink as she realised that during her little conversation with herself, she had been silent. "How did you end up here?" She looked up again as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Kaiden smirked at her as she accepted the handshake, their eyes meeting as he did so. He let her hand go and returned his right arm to it's original resting position upon his knee. Her voice was soothing, it being almost as beautiful as she was."Leah, huh?" He pronounced her name a little differently, in his own accent. "It's a nice name." He inhaled a hit from his joint, exhaling the smoke from his nose. He looked down to the ground as he flicked some of the ashes off of his joint. He then brought his head back up to look at her, his eyes meeting hers once again. "So, Leah, what brings you round 'ere?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Leah saw the boy approach, closing her notebook as he sat beside her. She wasn't being rude but it was private. As he pulled her earphone out she looked up, meeting his eyes for a moment with a sarcastic glare. She wasn't annoyed though, the boy didn't seem to do this to annoy her. She took his hand lightly, noting his accent. It was cute... sort of. His cocky attitude didn't bother her too much but it wouldn't sway her either, Leah had an attitude of her own. "Hi Kaiden, I'm Leah," she replied. Her voice soft with a subtle Irish accent, melodic in a way. As she looked up, her bangs fell across her eyes slightly. The joint didn't bother her, she herself wouldn't touch the stuff but friends and family were different. Leah was used to it by now. Just to be polite, she switched off her music although she wasn't quite sure if this conversation was going anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Kiara found herself walks towards a group of trees. The pull of nature appealling to her, she was walking on a track probally made by other students, she knew it wasnt however an offical area for students to go.

Her senses flared at a fimilar smell..marijuana. This brought back memorys of living back at her home. Being normal, hanging around. Not always with the right people but still, it never lacked exictment.
She looked up and spotted the girl she recongised from her sisters dorm and a male student she hadn't seen before. Seeing the two talk, she doesn't want to intrude and add to her list of awkward silences. She had enough today, she slowly begins to back up hoping none of them has noticed her.
She ducks behind a tree and slides down it so she sitting, with her knees up and rest her head on them sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Kaiden exhaled the hit from his joint through his nose since the joint had been loosely hanging from his lips. He put his lighter away and then put his hands behind his head, crossing them over one another as he leaned back into the tree. Suddenly some one came into a view, it was a girl, a gorgeous gal at that. Kaiden traced her with his eyes as she walked towards a tree and sat down, though he wasn't obvious about it, playing it off rather smoothly. He had to meet this girl, he hadn't really seen any others quite as beautiful around this school. He stood up and began calmly walking over to her, the joint still hanging from his lips; still smoking it as he walked over to her. Perhaps he shouldn't have approached her with that in his mouth, she could be a rat for all he knew, but the thought never really crossed his mind, he just was looking to speak with her. Once he arrived at her resting spot, he took a spot beside her, sitting down on the bench with his arms rested upon his thighs. He lifted his right hand up, his fingers falling into place naturally as he waved his hand one time from left to right. This gently pulled one of her head-phones out. He wasn't trying to be rude, so hopefully she wouldn't take it the wrong way. "Ello Beautiful, The names Kaiden. And yours?" He said in a charming British accent, his right hand extended to her, as if he were waiting for a handshake.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Leah found herself wandering into an open area, she held a notebook in one hand, along with a pen. As always, she had her music too... It was on full blast to block out everyone else. Leah didn't notice anyone around, her music was loud enough for others to hear but she really couldn't care less. She quickly found herself a spot out of the sunshine and away from everyone else, she wanted to be alone. Sitting on a small bench under the shade of the trees, she opened her notebook on her lap. Something in the air caught her attention, a smell... Marijuana. She shook her head, not too bothered by the smell. She knew the scent well, though she herself would never touch drugs. A soft sigh passed her lips as she sat there thinking. Leah had writer's block again...
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm

It was a sunny and warm day at the Academy. Kaiden had been looking for an area that he could be alone in for quite some time now, but had been unsuccessful until he came out here. Kaiden walked along a long dirt path which led towards a more secluded, greener area. He was trying to more or less hide from everyone so that he could smoke in peace. He just had a feeling this school frowned upon marijuana or any other drugs, so he wasn't going to take his chances. His hands were in his pockets as he walked, gripping the lighter in his left pocket with one hand, and the joint in his right pocket with the other. He stood tall, taking his sweet time to get there. Once he arrived at his destination, he pulled the joint from his pocket and placed it behind his ear. He then picked a nice cozy and shady spot underneath a tree. He leaned against it and slid down so that he was sitting. His knees were bent up and his arms resting on them. He took the joint off his ear and placed it in between his lips, then reached for his lighter and brought it towards his face. He tried to light his joint, but had trouble the first few times, muttering to himself. "Bloody hell..." The flame eventually ignited, a smirk coming across his face as it did. He brought the flame to the tip of the joint and lit it, inhaling the first hit from the joint. It was extremely satisfying, like always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4