The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jadis

Jadis

Finding some decent food - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 am

He blinks slowly.... He takes her hand wrapping teh clock round her and teleports them both to the last known place he could find of her father in her head "You should see him on this day..But you dont have too." He held onto her tightly "We can go back if you want...."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:01 am

She giggles noticing him blushing. She looked at her surroundings...Being new here didn't recognize where they were exactly... She looked at him, blinking.
"Thank you so much for today."
She thought...things are actually okay for now, being away from home, last she heard her father was going better, she had made 2 friends whom she knew she could trust, and for once she was actually excited to be where she was.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:41 am

He hugs her back smiling his cheeks turing red at her touch "Your worth it... Trust me... And your the first friend I have" He smiles glad he bumped into her. Holding her tightly to him "And your so welcome.. Can't wait till next year"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:38 am

She smiled wide, looking at the gift then then at him.
"Your really didn't have to get me anything...but i love it" She smiled, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you for everything"
She reached up and kisses his cheek, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 am

She lifts the lid to reveal a long velvet crimson cloak with gold embrodery along the edge and a large hood "I can change it if you like it... Its the only thing I could think of If you dont like it I can changed it faster than you can say yes" He smiles brightly to her hopping she would like it
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:16 am

She blushed, looking at him.
"Well not so much jogging in my human for-....
She blinked looking for him as he disappeared. Her eyes widening looking at the box he now held...She looked up at him, lifts the cover of the box, still looking at him before looking down to find what was in it...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 am

He kisses her head softly "I will always be here for you" He walks along beside her "you jog?... Oh.. Sorry I am doing it again... I'll stop.. I just.." He stops what hes saying and trails off. Can he be falling for her so soon. He smiles to her finding her the most amazing person she has met "I must..." He teleports away and just as fast as he left hes back with a long thin box in his hands "This is for you..."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 am

She hugged him back, holding on. She was very amused by what he could do...but even more she knew someone was there to watch out for her... as she would from him.
"Thank you...Really...It's been the best birthday..Thanks to you that is...
She smiled widely, pulling her hair up into a tight bun, now paying attention to where they were walking. Taking down reminders to her self so she could come this way again on another jog...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 am

" I dont always listen to your thoughts I can stop it let you have your personal space but if your ever in trouble and dont want to say out loud then I can help you with anything you need" He smiles to her and hugs her again tightly as he speaks in her mind 'I can be here too even if you cant see me... But I can only talk in from long distance I cant hear unless you let me'
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 am

She looked at him, before taking his hand, a small smile on her face.
"A walk it is.."
She walked, looking down at her feet, occasionally glancing at the boy and her surroundings. She realized something quickly...She knew she could trust the boy... but yet she didn't even know his name...she wondered what it was like to always have to deal with new powers, and thoughts... Mostly she wondered why she was saying this all in her head... it wasn't like he wouldn't hear if she was speaking...She sighed, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 am

Sits down at a table with a tray with a couple of blood packs and some ice cream, Ponders for a moment...Wasn't there a boy and a girl here just now?
shrugs, Eating my food.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 am

He laughs slightly "Yes I did hear that and trust me noone else will ever know I promise... I can also take mermories away... If you you wont me too I can make them go away just like they came..." He smiles soflty holding his hand out "A walk then?" He steps closer to her glad he hasnt taken one of his turns and hopes that he doesnt
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 am

Her eyes widening as he told her he could read her mind...This could mean if the voice comes back he truly will think she is going insane talking to what she was supposed to believe..was actually her mother's soul... She looked at him wondering what could be worse then a feeding frenzy, especially one that could phase to her other form...She snapped out of her thoughts, eyes widening more, looking back at him. Great. He just heard everything, she thought for a moment more... well it's not like he doesn't know everything else...She bit her lip before speaking again..
"I don't think I'm quiet ready to go back to school..just yet"
She smiled at him, feeling more comfortable with him every minute.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 am

He steps forawd and hug her tightly "I should also mention I can read thoughts... Its a bad habbit but I dont think your a moster.. You havnt seen what I can do yet when I loose it... Not in anger just when I take fits and pass out. All part of taking powers you cant control straight away" He continues to hug her "Will I take you back to the school now.. Or can we go a walk" He smiles to her hopping she will say yes
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 am

"I don't mind really... it just means i don't have to tell you the boring parts of my life. And now you know about my half being a vampire..."
She looked down at the ground, upset that some one knew, because she hated that part of herself. She didn't want to be a monster, but she couldn't help it at times. She knew when trying to meet people in the past it was harder because the smell was so sweet... one drop of blood and she was truly a monster, never being able to control herself like her sister....Yet some part of her was relieved that someone else knew. This way maybe he wouldn't be afraid of her...
She looked up at him, realizing she got lost in her thoughts, she shook her head.
"Really... you don't have to make anything up to me. It doesn't matter whether a present is in my arms or not."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 am

Walks into the cafeteria, queing up for lunch.
Please tell me they have blood packs...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:25 am

He smiles to her and shakes her hand softly "I know... Why do you think I knew your birthday..." he paused "I can tell you everything about a person with just a touch and copy there powers. I am sorry for intruding into your mind but I cant help it some times.." He sighs and looks at the ground "Please let ne get you something to make it up to you"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

She looked at him for a moment, shakes head.
"Your honestly too kind. I don't need anything else really"
She smiled lightly. Of all the things she wanted right now, none of it mattered, for she was truly happy. Meeting someone she could trust was enough as a present. She then realized, she didn't even know the boy's name...she extended her hand towards him, smiling her eyes turning a light pink.
"My name's Ashley Grace."
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 am

"I have to its not a birthday with out a present is it?" He takes her hand and teleports her to the shops "pick anything and its yours Its your special day" He lets her hand go "I mean it pick anything" He smiles to her gently
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 am

She smiled,looking at him, as she sat down in the grass.
"You don't have to get me anything really, you've done enough...You at least recognized my birthday... That's something no one has really ever done"
She smiled sadly, thinking of her father always busy at work, or with her twin. She looked down playing with the hem of her jean skirt.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 am

He hugged her back just as tight, Maybe he found someoone he can talk to now be friends with aybe more never know on the future but hes happy he has made one friend here today "Your Welcome! Now to get you a present" He checked lightly
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 am

She looked at the candle then up at him, a smile grew upon her face. She hugged him tight and blew out the candle as she did so.
"Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me..."

She pulled away, her cheeks pink. Ashley pulled her hair to one side, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 am

"Hold on" he steps closer to her holding his arm round her waist " I hope you dont mind" He looks round teh cafe and teleports them to the kicthen. Pinching a small cake and candles he teleports them outside into the yard. He pulls out teh vake and places the candle in it "make a wish.." He lights the candle with his thumb
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 am

She looked at his hand then up at him, she took it, smiling a bit. She walked with him..."What are you up to?" She giggled a bit. Thinking maybe school here wouldn't be so bad... even if her twin wasn't with her. This is what she wanted. To be not considered "the twin" but to be just Ashley. Not grouped with her sister. She smiled at the boy thinking maybe meeting new people, wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:21 am

"Well we'll se about that.. Won't we" He holds his hand out to her "Come with me..." He smiles softly hopping he wont take one of his fits during there encounter. Or that she will hate him instantly. "Lets celebrate it right now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next