The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Finding some decent food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

"Jadis...Don't....Please...Let me go..."
She looked at him, with a serious look. She shoved a pillow in her face not being able to stand his scent, his blood. She tried to think of something else to distract her.She thought of the moon and stars, it seemed to distract her nothing that would make her anymore thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 am

"It takes alot to kill a night elf.. Were know for our stuberness" He kisses her softly feeding his smell into her "Please let me help....." He holds her tightly in his arms not letting go till she feeds or the phase passes from her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 am

She shook her head, she lifted her arm in front of her mouth and nose. I might not be able to stop...I can't loose control with you, I'm scared...I might do something I'll regret. She bit her bottom lip,, her eyes remaining a dark shade, she didn't dare breathe with out her arm blocking most of his scent.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 am

He takes her chin in his hand "Then drink form me if you have too.. I will let you" He smiels to her softly. Not caring if she drank from him its only blood after all "If you have to drink from anyone let it be me..." He holds her tightly in his arms
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 am

She smiled, but didn't move...Her eyes changing to a much darker shade of pink. She could hear his heart, the blood...Her eyes widened, realizing what she was actually thinking. She pulled away again...she remembered having the blood pack..but not actually drinking any of it... She breathed in deeply trying to clear her head...but only taking in his scent, made it worse for her. She shifted uncomfortably...Jadis... I don't want to hurt you...I'm pushing it as it is still being thirsty...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 am

He laughs slughtly. "I know your a vampire... I dont care I love you" He places his forehead on hers "Nothing will ever change that... Not even death" He leaned into her and ran his tongue along her teeth smiling as he gently sucked on her bottom lip "I find them sexy" He loved being in her arms. He hopped they could spend the rest of the term togther and maybe more after school. All he knew right now was she was the one he loved her she loved her and nothing in the world would ever change that.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

she kissed him back each time, and more. She held her arms around his neck, pulling him down close to her. She liked feeling of his lips on her neck..the feeling of being close to him.. She kissed jaw before kissing him again, she pulled him onto her tighter. Her top lip curling back over her teeth, Ashley immediately pulled away, biting her lip, pulling a hand to her mouth. She looked at him, eyes wide.
"I'm sorry..."
She mumbled past her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 pm

He kissed her more, laying her flat on the bed. He strated to kiss down her neck softly bitting it genty teasing her again. He ran his lips back along her neck. "We going to stay the whole day?" he asked knowing he wanted to and she did too. He stroked her sides softly kissing her more.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 am

She smiled, kissing him again...She liked the idea of just staying with him the whole day. It seemed like a nice very nice idea to her. She kissed him again, before leaning against him, in his lap.

((move it to the girls dorm...?))
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 am

He bites her neck slightly more as he kicks the door shut. "think we could stay in today..." He kisses her softly as he sits on the bed with her on his lap. "Dont worry about anyone they cant see us if we move fast enough" He smiles softly at her. If they moved faster than the eye could see then who could see them.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 am

She holds onto him, smiling feeling him biting.
"It's not nice to tease!"
She giggled a bit, she wanted to stay in her room with him all day...But she knew at some point, they were going to have to go out, and go to class...and sooner or later Luci was going to come in.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 am

He smiled to her softly "Well is a new day and a new dawn... What can we do today?" he asked her lightly smiling holding her close. He reached down kissing her neck softly. he bites it gently teasing her softly "We could go for a walk....?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:28 am

He blinked, then realizing she was in his arms, she wrapped hers around him. She kissed him, leaning into him. Smiling as he spoke. She laid her head on his shoulder. She could definitely get used to this. She loved being with him. Something about it made her feel happy and safe...
"I could really get used to this dream."
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 am

His figure waved like water then vanashied as he re appeared she seem to float in mid air but she was actualy in his arms he kissed her softly "Not a dream" He kisses her again and whispers in her ear "I will always love you"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 am

Shes smiled, in her sleep, shifting on her bed. Rolling again she flopped onto the ground blankets and all. She squealed as she fell down. She poked her head out of the blankets looking around her room. Seeing Jadis, she sat up, leaning against the bottom of the bed, blankets still around her. She looked down realizing she was still in her bra and skirt... she tilt her head to the side.It wasn't a dream?...Which means...he's still here... so.... Being overtired from the trip here, and having the party down the hall, left her with no sleep. She tried to connect the pieces to the puzzle in her head, still sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:29 am

Looks at Jadis and snarls lightly at the thought of being human. "Jadis are you trying to insult me do you think me ashamed of who and what I am?"

Snarled again and calmed down the darkness billowing then stopping and settling down billowing and rolling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 am

The next day jadis woke before she did, He placed a small breckfast out for her with a glass of orange juice with a small red rose in a vase next to the bed. He didn't wake her he let her sleep he vould always swap teh food for hottor in a blink of an eye. He stood at the window smiling out glacing back over her laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 am

She smiled, feeling his lips against her skin made her relax. She kissed him back, and walked to the bed laying down. She snuggled up to him, closing her eyes, she hadn't realized how tired she actually was. She closed her eyes already starting to fall asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 am

He smiled softly as he turned to hug her tightly. He softly kissed her neck along her jawbone to her lips smiling agianst hers, he walks back to the bed laying down on it he smilies to her "You need some rest..." He holds his arms out to her he eyes glisoning. It was amost dawn they had spent all day and night together. Would they spend the rest of there time here togther?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:45 am

Her eyes widened at the rose. Then looked around to find him at the door. She got up from the bed, and hugged him tightly, not letting go.
"Okay, I am not letting go, so unless you want me coming to the boy's dorm with you, you might as well say.
She giggled, looking at him in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 am

"I would... But I can be gone before you can blink" A rose sudlenly appears in his hand fresh with soil on the stem of it. "See I can move quicker than the eye can see..." He Looks up to her as she sits up "But I can leave if you wish" He sighs softly as he appears at the door. "Goodnight..." He paused at the door.

Last edited by Jadis on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am

She looked up at him, realizing that is was late...
"Won't you get in trouble for being in here?"
She blinked, trying to see his face in the dark room. She didn't want him to get in trouble over her. She would feel guilty later, she started to sit up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am

He smiled as she kissed his neck, He loved teh feel of her soft lips against his skin. He softly closed his eye but never slept just lay there with her in his arms. He listened to her breathing looking down ever so often to see she was ok. Has he found the one true love hes been looking for? Jadis certenly thinks so.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 am

She smiled, seeing him back again. She wrapped her arms around him, nestling her head on his shoulder. She was happy he came back, she kissed his neck.
"I love you too Jadis."
She smiled, thinking to herself Could have really fallen this hard for him? It seemed hard to grasp everything that had happen, but she knew she had. She closed her eyes knowing she was safe with him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 pm

He sighed not wating to leave her alone. He could deal with shru anytime since he could teleport through time. He teleported back to the slpit second he said I love you to her. He climbed into the bed with her and snuggled up to her saying it again proudly. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next