The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Finding some decent food - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 am

"No..No you didn't upset me." She looked at the boy, scanning him over subtly. "It's just a habit of not celebrating...Usually it would be another day. She shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 am

"Your not celebrating your birthday then?" a soft voice came from behind her "Even if people wish you it?" He walk round to face her face to face "I dont want to hurt you thats why I keep my distance" Your the first person I have had a proper conversation with.. I am sorry if I up set you" He dropped his head with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:10 am

Being bumped she looked up to find that it was a boy. "It's alright...I'm fine..." Seeing him already scurrying away. She sighed to herself. Walking a bit slower now to the counter she went back to watching her feet, occasionally looking up to see where the boy went.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:05 am

He charges through the people bumping into the girl that just entered "Oh am sorry..." He looks to her "Happy birthday" He quickly said to the girl as he made sure she was ok. Hsacred of hurting her he keeps a safe distance from her hopping she wont feel afended
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 am

Ashley walked in, head down watching her feet, her arms crosses over her stomach. The long trip to the school did not come with as much food as she had hoped. The only things she had ate since she got here consists of Cookies, and Whipped cream from the party. Her stomach growling slightly she walked faster to find the food she was seeking...Maybe she could meet some other people as well.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Jadis enters the cafe looking round je heads to the counter to seek out food that he urgently needs after his miss hape in the dorms he quickly makes his way through the cafe avoding everyone on the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7