The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Finding some decent food - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:41 pm

She would look at him, and nod a bit, before realizing she was already in her Room. She kissed him, not wanting him to leave. She couldn't help but smile hearing those 3 words, opening her mouth to reply he was gone...I Love You too Jadis...
She looked around, sighing , laying down her bed, still soaked. She went to take a shower, before seeing something shining in the mirror as she passed, she reached her hand up to find a little star. She giggled, she would thank Shrui next time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Jadis holds her firmly and reasuringly in his arms, rubbing her back softly."I never want to loose you.... We should get you back..." Before he fished his sentance he teleported her back to her room, kisses her goodnight as he vanashies as quickly as he came he wispers "I love you".He then teleported to the garurd placed him back on his guard, Then finaly teleporting to beside shru. He looked up at him softly "I could give you a human form...But you would have to take a tablet ever twentyfour hours to stay tht way or you would turn back...."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Free dives to the side of the pool and lands lightly behind them both and lok sat the stars and smiles as a small beautiful star appears in his hands and laughs. "Hello you two enjoying this beautiful evening aswell Ashley i think i have something for you"

Holds out his hands passing the small beautiful star to Ashley placing it in her hair. "it isn't so hard to hold a star you just need to know how that is very special look after it"

Smiels at the two again then continues to look at the stars thinkign as tears fall down his beautiful maw saying "That is true Thorn but i wonder how can any 1 love soemthing as hideous as this"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

She holds onto him as well. Coughing up one last bit of water, burying her face in his shoulder. She felt a bit dizzy but didn't move. She didn't want to let him go, she was scared she would loose him. This made her hold onto him tighter, catching her breath she looked up from his shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 am

He sighs heavly, Glad he didnt loose her as fast as he gained her. He nearly took a heart attack. He was glad he just came out the pool the water hides his tears he was crying as she lay there, Him unable to help her, He holds her tightly in his arms, He just had a small glimps at the pain he would suffer if he truely lost her. "Never do that again....."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:35 am

She coughed up a bit more water, shaking her head.
"Okay...No more kissing underwater.
She looked at him, coughing up a bit more water, sure that was it of water from her lungs.
"Thanks.."
She smiled, wiping some water of his face.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 am

H bursts from the surface as he teleporst her to teh side of teh pool sencing danger in her mind with fear. He places her down on a chair. "Are you ok?..." He looks to teh sky as teh clouds clear again, He brings teh stars out brighter than ever before trying to restore her to normal
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am

As much as she wanted to stay underwater, being with him like this, honestly made her forget things...Hearing his thought, she actually forgot she was still partly human. She pushed off the bottom of the pool, gasping for air, she sat back against the edge of the pool, looking around for him in the dark.
"Jadis..?"
She blinked, not seeing anything, looking up to see the moon gone, and just the outline of a cloud showing.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 am

He smiles getting dragged under kissing her back wrapping hir arms round her smiling. He talk under the water "I was going to name one after you" He kisses her more deepinging the kiss. 'Can you breath under here?'
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

She smiled, sitting up from floating...She looked at him under the moonlight.
"I don't really need one though...I have everything I need right here.
She smiled, walking closer in the water to him. She looked up at the moon again, before dunking under the water, pulling him with her. She kissed him softly under the water.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:15 am

He walks over to her in the pool and holds her hand "I dont need to be in space to hold a star I just look for you... And I have one. But if you realy want one..." he looks up and sighs softly. He walks to the edge of the pull. "Pick one"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 am

She smiled looking at him, floating on her back still. She looked up at the moon and the stars.
"Pretty isn't it?...I never realized how bright the stars were at night...I always wanted a star when I was little...Except of course that can't happen holding a star that is..
She giggled feeling silly about rambling on about stars.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 am

Jaids laughed as she dunked him. He froze as he seen her in her bra, his cheeks turning bright red he turns away from her slightly. Thinks to himself 'Wow shes amazing in everyway... No perfect in everyway' He egst used to seeing her half dresses as he swims over to her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:04 am

She squealed falling into the water with him. As she came up for air, she smiled at him, looking back. She swam a bit realizing she was in all her clothes. She giggled, she turned back to him, dunking him under. She smiled, then took off her shirt and throwing it onto the side of the pool, leaving her in her black mini skirt and bra. She swam around on her back a bit, looking at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:49 am

He laughed "Dont worry.. Master of time... Me... I am never late..." He kisses her softly as he falls back into the pool with her in his arms laughing. He floats with his head above the water looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 am

Nathan stop moping will you it doesnt help ya know"

He'd shake his head at his little brother and chuckle lightly. "Come on Nathan you'l find some one i found someone by the name of Ally i really like her but taking things slowly"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 am

She blinked, she knew he definitely didn't just ask the guard to leave nicely...
"Can't you like ...umm...undo that...your going to get in so much trouble!
She pushed him playfully, keeping an angry face on, but she couldn't keep a straight face, she started laughing.
"We could always come back another time..."
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:40 am

He slips his top off "shush..." He teport behind the gaurd and teleports him to the gaurds room switching the pool cameras off. He placed him to sleep as he telports back a slipt second after he hand vanshied as it looked like the gaurd just vanished to her "Hurry up before we get kicked out the same day we joined" he laughs softly. Knowing he will get caught for what he just did to the gaurd
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 am

She giggled looking at him, blushing a bit...
"I forgot about the new Security guard..."
She blinked remembering what happened in the hallway when he caught her at the door...of course she had no idea where she was, and if she was supposed to be there. She frowned to herself, remembering hearing her mother's voice that day as well. She looked up realizing she kept going on and on in her head, she blinked looking at him.
"I don't want you getting in trouble because of me though..."
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 am

By the time she had finished her thoughts they had teleported to the side of the pool "Your going to get us into trouble..." He said laughing slightly, only joking he didnt mind, he would obviously take the full blame anyway. "And you did make a good impression. so dont worry."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 am

She smiled, thinking for a moment...
"Want to go for a night swim?"
She looked up at him, looking at his face under the moonlight. She didn't realize how handsome he actually was, for she must of been to nervous trying to make a good impression. She laughed a bit at herself, for realizing how silly she'd actually been.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

He tilts his head slightly as she kisses his neck her soft warm lips against his skin.. He never felt such an emotion before. He wraps his arms round her tightly but not to tight to cause her harm. He loved being round her and never wanted to put her down ever!
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:14 am

She smiled, holding onto him, kissing him back. Her hand playing with some of his hair. She pulled him closer to her, not wanting any space between them. She couldn't have thought of a more perfect person to bump into. She smiled, putting her head on his collar bone, kissing his neck softly, just thinking about everything that has happened since she had come, but mostly being glad that she did.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 am

Sighs, knowing she laughed because of what i said...pushes the door open, exiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next