The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jadis

Jadis

Finding some decent food - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am

He places his hand on the back of her head running his hand through her soft silcky hair. He kisses her head softly holding her close to his. His heart beat slow and steady. He teleported them outside. Standing in the moonlight he kissed her softly
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 am

She smiled more, each time they kissed. She loved being with him, part of her felt safe, knowing he would be there. She held her arms tightly around him, not wanting to ever let go. She giggled a bit at the thought, life never letting go of him... she laughed a bit more after hearing Nathan, she quickly stopped, then hiding her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 am

Sighs
At least jadis has some one...
Finishes my food and makes my way to the door
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 am

Jadis hugged her tightly tightly kissing her back then kisses her more times. He was extremly pleased she liked the rose and wondered what else she ment by perfect she never thought of it or mentioned it she was getting to smart for him to eaves drop and stay one step ahead of her. He didnt care he was happy that he was with her and hopped that he would be for ages to come
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:38 am

She turned back to Jadis, seeing the rose, she blushed even more, her eyes lighting up pink. She smiled wide, holding the rose.
"It's...perfect.
She smiled, knowing it wasn't the only perfect thing.She hugged him tight, resting her head on his chest.
"Thank you."
She smiled, looking up at him, and kisses him softly.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 am

Shrugs
It's ok...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 am

As he walks away jadis does his usual vanishing trick. He reapers back with something hidden behind his back. "I have another gift for you... Just for being you.." He kisses her cheek softly. He brought his hand round to the front to reveal a long stemed crimson rose fully blosemed "Its the closest rose I could find that was almost as beautiful as you...."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 am

She happily kissed him back each time, not wanting to ever leave his side. She liked being with him, it made her happy, and he was someone she could talk to, with out feeling so nervous. She smiled, blushing at his words, she kissed him again, before hearing what Nathan said...she sighed, before pulling away from Jadis...and walking to him.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that... you made it seem like it was recent. My apologies...
She half smiled, hoping her would understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 am

Sighs.
you're not the only one with good hearing.....and i was young...I'm a lot better at keeping it under control now...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 am

Smiling he kisses her more. He loved the taste of her soft lips, maybe cause shes teh first girfriend hes had.. Or even the first girl hes even kissed. In his past he didnt have time or the idea of having a girlfriend. jadis smiles placing his forehead to hers looking into her eyes with his soft brown eyes glicining in the light. "your so... Beautiful...." He thinsk to himself how lucky he has been to find such a girl.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 am

She would kiss back, wrapping one of her arms around his neck lightly. She smiled hearing his words, believing and trusting him, she knew she could. She liked being with him, it made her forget about most things, it made her feel comfortable about being herself. She didn't feel like she had to hide any part of her from him. She smiled, kissing him once more, knowing she was going to like being at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 am

He cuddles her gently as he teleports her to the hall way away from everyone inside. He kisses her softly again with his hands on her waist. He speaks in her mind 'I don't care what you are or what you do... I will always be here for you' He kisses her more smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 am

She frowned looking down, not only did her half being a Vampire mean that she had the thirst...but it also meant the hearing abilities. Mumbling...
"I'm still part human, sorry if I didn't feel like being a snack...
She looked up to Nathan wondering if he heard, not caring actually, she turned back to Jadis.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 am

Looks up, Seeing that he gave it to ashley, muttering.
That girl that walked away when i said that i wiped out a whole family earlier is a vampire herself?
Ques up, Going to buy another blood pack.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:13 am

She smiled, taking the pack...Looking to Nathan to see if he noticed, turning back to him. She whispered..
"Thanks..it's been a while.
She chewed her bottom lip, actually glad he was listening, and for the fact that now she didn't have to keep fighting the thirst... and glad that out of all the people, he was the one to bump into her. She smiled to herself then looked down at the blood, her eyes turning a dark shade of pink, she bit down on her lip harder...Just wait Ashley, not now. She shook her head a bit, looking away towards him, finding herself calming down a bit.
"Aren't you going to get anything?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 am

Sighs.
Jadis...I wasn't finished with that...
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 am

He smiles as he blinked from his spot in front of her to nathans table swipping a blood pack from him he handded it to her "shush..... I can get meat for you if you prefer.." He smiles kinda licking the fact that any minute she could turn into that tiger and be so wild. He looks to nathan hpping he never clicked on. He stands in the queue with his arm round her waist, his head placed on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 am

She laughed a little hearing Nathans' comment..She turned back to Jadis, smiling
"That would be nice."
She smiled, thinking of the chances she would get to see him more. She picked up an apple and granola bar...figuring it was her other side, as she referred to it, that was hungry... She decided to deal with that later...She smiled turning him, hoping he didn't hear.
"Thanks for being a great friend...."
She giggled to herself, smiling, kissing his cheek again... For she thought it was cute he was nervous about it.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 am

Blinks, Seeing the two back in the room, Mutters to myself.
Ok....teleporting is confusing. ><
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:34 am

Jadis smiled softly " I havent picked any yet.... But I might pick a few of your classes" He smiles to her softly laughing nervously "We should get food now since we did come here for that in the first place" He guides her by the hand to the counter "What would you like?... Its on me"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 am

She smiled, kissing him back. When she opened her eyes, she blinked realizing they were back at the Cafeteria. She held his hand lightly, smiling to him thinking...
"Hmmm off the top of my head...Creative writing, world history, Psychology...ummm...
She thought, pulling her hair to the side, she didn't pay much attention to what she chose, she just was really focusing on settling in and getting to know people instead for her first year. She turned to him.
"What about you?"
She was hoping that she would at least get to see him through the day, instead of just her free time.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

(alright then ralpoh no problems anyway inC-box can you call em frank instead of shruikan lol i just liek to keep that name to roleplay but if you dont want to its no problme)
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 am

He takes her hands in his smiling to her "you didn't scare me... I Knew you were going too" He smiles again. He kisses her so softly when they open there eyes there back in the cafe just couple of seconds after they left like nothing has heppened but they can still remeber everything that happened. He takes her hand "What class are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 am

She would look towards him, blinking...
"I didn't...Shock you did I?"
She looked at the ground, thinking she should have waited.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:41 pm

(hey fallen sorry about all that am back tho and if its ok with you I would love to carry on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next