The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Finding some decent food - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm

((He likes to talk shit, so Cult and I banned him from the C-box. That's pretty much it.))
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 pm

(not trying to sound dumb here but what the fuk is happening exactly if its need to know i dont wanna know lol anyway hi huys.)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

(Thank you Ralph, no but seriously, you won't be missed, I don't think you could quit quick enough)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 am

((Bye, you won't be missed.))
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:17 am

( am sorry... But am not stay here unless his powers are removed)
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 am

(>>; okay...)
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

(yea am sorry I am leaving cause of viva I cant stand him and his arrogant self so I am so so sorry may see you around tho if I ever do)
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 am

She looked at him, blushing a bit, chewing her bottom lip, nervously...
"Sorry if I shocked..you or anything..."
She looked down, Should have waited, your going to scare him away from you, god damn it Ashley.
She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am

He blinks slowly as he just missed all that " What... Where did you... Oh...-" He stops dead at the kis as he truns to a puddle on the floor. He reforms looking at her eyes wide "Wow!" He stairs blanckly at her
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 am

She screamed a bit, scared of Shrui's random appearance. She blinked looking him.
"So you're trying to give the part of me that is human, a heart attack? is that it ...?
She giggled to herself.
"And yes Shrui...Could you tell Jadis that I would love to go out with him sometime.
She smiled to Jadis, turning and kissing him lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:35 am

He holds her hand lightly blushing her her kisses again. Hopping he could get more of them in the future. Her soft lips a slight weakness to his figure "Great... I always wanted a best friend.... And yes we should get back.. Or Iwould be kidnapping you if I said no" He laughs softly
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 am

Shruikan randomly appears from nowhere and goes upto Jadis then looks at Ashley and sighs saying. "Ashley you wanna go out with Jadis sometime?"

He'd sigh again "There you go Jadis i asked for you goodlucka nd have fun"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 am

She blinked, looking at him. She smiled soflty, tilting her head to the side a bit.
"Yes...I'll be your best friend.
Ashley giggled a bit, realizing what he was trying to say. She kisses his cheek again.
"Should we get back to school?"
She looked at, grabbing onto his hand lightly. Her eyes sparkling pink, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 am

He takes a breath and turns invisable "would you?..." he fades back and chickens out of saying it "be my best friend?" He sighs softly angry that he chicked out of saying it. He hoped she didnt get hurt by saying that. Maybe she wanted more... that he couldn't tell. He not had much experiance with girls
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:13 am

She looked up at him, nodding
"Of course..."
She had a thought of what he might asked, but shushed up the thoughts in her head, for she had a habit of making assumptions about people.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 am

He keeps his arms around her holding her tightly hopping she might be in one of is classes well at least one. He smiled brightly at her "Can I ask you something?" He looks her in the eye his mind going crazy for what hes about to do
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 am

She cheeks glowing a light pink as he does. Still hugging him, she smiles to herself. Not just a birthday, but a perfect one... definitely not lik- She stopped, hearing his thoughts. Her eyes widening , looking up at him. She decided not to tell him that she heard, but to just keep enjoying the moment, so she kept her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 am

He blushed again, smiling to her he hugged her close "I love that you love it... If that makes sence.. Does it?" he laughs softly and kisses her cheek back her skin so soft He stays in a hug with her holding her close. He speacks in his head unaware hes talking to her mind too 'I think am falling for her... She so sweet and the only girl I ment here I dont know what to do....'
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 am

She smiled remembering..
"And i love it, it's perfect!
She hugged him again, kissing hes cheek like before. She looked at the ground, feeling as though she just missed something though...She decided to quit worrying, nothing was wrong and she should just be happy.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 am

He smiles softly "we were just here I gave you the cloak remember?" He smiles soflty hoping that she wont remebr the pain her brought to her just then his eyes sacred that shewould find out should he be honest and tell her
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 am

She looked at him, then looked around...
"I did? I'm sorry I keep doing that sometimes I just get caught up in thoughts...Where were we?"
She blinked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am

He kneels next to her placing his hand on her shoulder he blanks her memory for the last few minutes and teleports them back to the walk "Are you ok?.. You blanked for a second..." He hoped his drastic measures would prevent her from being upset and help her to get over her mothers death and save her explaining it to him as she was clearly unwilling too
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 am

She phased back to her human form, wearing what she was before...Please don't leave.... She looked up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks, hair wrapped around itself, and around her face, bringing her knees to her chest.
"The reason I hate this day is not because my father ignores my birthday... I am used to him doing that any day, i don't expect it to be different....
She spoke her voice, strained.
"It's the day my mother died because of me...."
She broke off, starting to cry more, burying her face in her knees.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 am

He chases her catching up with her he shouts "Am sorry!!! Come back please!!!!!" He teleports to be next to her "I am sorry... I shouldnt have" He sighs looking away from her then backs off "I broke your trust..."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 am

She stares, looking at her small house...Knowing her father was either laying on his bed...or off at work at the palace... It didn't matter where he was. Her bottom lip started to tremble, eyes glistening with water, turning a deeper pink.
"It doesn't matter what day it is... I'll always be the other daughter. He's never payed attention to me on every other day, so why should he now..."
She mumbled looking at the house, quickly turning around and phasing, it being the first thing to come to her mind. She darted off back through the woods, until she made it to a small stream and sat down, head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next