The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 am

Jay smiled and ate with her, glancing at his clock he stood up and smiles apologetically.
"I got a class with some juniors, I'll see you at 9," he kissed her gently and quickly walked out, leaving her to do as she wished.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 am

[i]"Well.. you didn't have to, and thankyou."
She smiled at him, then ate her breakfast happily.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:54 am

Jay smiled and tucked into his own, watching her eat, smiling happily.
"I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 am

"Awh thankyou honey, you didn't have to."
She smiled and sat down at the table, and started tucking in to her fry up Jay had made her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 am

"Morning baby, breakfast?" Jay had managed to find out her favourite breakfast and had made it for her. Dishing it up for her and some for himself he smiled, setting it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:45 am

Lissi looked around the bedroom, not seeing him. She slowly pulled the duvet covers back and slid her legs to the side of the bed. She picked up a hair band she had left on the bedside table and quickly shoved her hair up into a ponytail. She swung her legs from the bed and got out, walking to the door and opening it. She wandered down to the kitchen to find Jay cooking.
She was still dressed in her black jeans and blue tank top she was wearing last night. As she walked up to Jay and kissed his cheek, not wanting to disract him from cooking.
"Morning." She said smiling at him. "I wandered where you'd gone."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 am

Jay stood in the kitchen listening to Heart Radio, humming along to the song, his hair still wet as it was an attracive mess across his face as he cooked her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:38 am

Lissi woke up smiling still. Opening her bright blue eyes to look up at Jay, but she realised he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:36 am

He has his shower and his own food, after going for his usual 6am jog and coming home having a cold shower then getting dressed. He shook his hair not bothering with a shirt as he cooked in only his towel.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 am

Lissi continues to sleep, not realising he's gone. Still smiling, she sleeps silently, apart from her breathing. Still smiling from last night, when she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 am

In the morning Jay slipped out from under her and went to make her some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 am

She sleeps all night, having only good dreams when he's with her. She smiled in her sleep knowing he was hers and no one else's. As she sleeps happily in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:25 am

He sleeps all night with her, listening to the beat of her heart and the rise and fall of her chest as he smiled in his sleep, knowing she was his. He smiled and nuzzled into her in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 am

She smiles as she sleeps happily and content in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 am

Jay kissed back and lay his head ontop of hers, shoutting the cieling curtain so she wouldnt be woken by the sun when it rose. He held her close, slipping into a sleep after watching her sleep for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 am

Lissi smiled, looking up at him, seeing the stars and the moon reflected in them. She kisses him softly, before laying her head back down on his chest. She places a hand next to her head as she slowly begins to drift to sleep in her lovers arms.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:13 am

Jay ran his hand up and down her arm gently, softly, using the tips of his fingers as he watched her happily. He smiled to himself thinking how luck he was to have her. He smiled and kissed her neck gently, holding her close to him.
"Sleep sweetheart,"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 am

Lissi giggled softly, kissing him back softly but deeply, resting her head on his chest as they layed the're together.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:08 am

"I know you are," he smirked kissing her deepler as he lay with her on his bed, enjoying through the clear cieling the view of the moon and stars.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:06 am

Lissi wrapped her arms around Jay's neck as he carried her to his appartment. She smiled, looking into his eyes.
"Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:58 am

Jay scooped her up in his arms as he walked with her to his apartment, opening the door and walking to the bedroom with her after closing it behind him.
"This okay for you?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 am

"Somewhere warmer please."She smiled. She could feel the moonlit breeze picking up, and it would get pretty cold if they were out here. She nipped his lip back,and kissed his nose,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:02 am

Jay nipped her lip gently then sat up.
"So do you want to sleep out here or somewhere warmer? Teachers get their own living aparments."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:58 am

Lissi giggled softly. She kissed him gently, smiling. She really did love Jay. Her first ever love, and she was sure it was going to last.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 am

Jay laughed softly.
"Oh dear not me then the little Geko knows how to make me turn to putty in has little claws." He chuckled. Aqua had a way of doing that to him but so did Lissi - man two beaufitul girls...well girl and Geko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next