The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:27 am

"My handsome prince charming will keep me safe." She smiled at him, and kissed his nose. She shivered gently as his finger ran up and down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:25 am

He kissed back watching her in amusment as he ran his finger up and down her spine gently. He just looked into her eyes happily, pulling her closer.
"You'll be fine with him he isn't even 10 cm's long."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:22 am

Lissi giggled slightly.
"Why thankyou."
"I dont mind Geko's, the're okay, not my favourite of animals, but im not really scared of them or anything." She smiled to him, looking deeply into his eyes, mesmerised by them. As she kissed his neck, just under his jawline then followed his jawline kissing under his jaw, then back up to his lips, kissing them softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 am

Jay chuckled slightly as he ran a hand down her body then he examined her ankle.
"Wow, sexy." He grinned. "Ah and that's good because I have a pet Geko."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:08 am

Lissi smiled brightly,"I love you too". She kisses him back gently, then kissed his chest. Looking up at him again she said , "I have a tatoo of black roses running around my right ankle". She smiled at him, her eyes meeting his, level.
"And aslong as I dont see a snake then i'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 am

Jay chuckled softly and looked at her. "I love you, popcorn, water sports, basketball, working out, sword fighting, I like food, alot of active stuff, my family, animals...I love snakes and Lizards Im afraid.
I hate liars and cheats, history, georgaphy, maths and science." He smiled then kissed her gently. "I have a tattoo on the inside of my thigh meaning Honesty."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 am

She smiled brightly and cutely at him, and curled into him, laying her cheek on his chest.
"Well..erm.. I like Lolly's, cute animals, Summer, Nightime, Moonlight, Stars, Kisses, Hugs, Music, Singing, Dancing, Sweet conversations, Being here with you, Friends and Family, and more but I cant think of right now.
"I dont like.. spiders, insects, snakes, and I think thats it, what a bout you?" She smiled to him, lookng into his bluey green eyes deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 am

Jay laughed softly and poked her nose.
"I'm Jay...and I'm a shape shifter - I have 4 different forms, I left home at 16 and I went to a Native American Camp and learn't about their ways what they thought about shifters..." He kissed her gently. "I love you 2"
"How about your likes and dislikes?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 am

Lissi giggled sweetly.
"Well..erm..Im 18,Im a dark angel of Water, Im a .." Her voice goes quite into a whisper.."Princess."
"And I love you with all of my heart." She smiled , kissing him gently.
"Your turn."
She sat in his lap, her arms still linked around his neck, and her legs still wrapped around his waist as she looks into his eyes ready to listen.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:34 am

Jay smiled and kissed her gently again and left his hand on her hips.
"Tell me everything about you."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 am

Lissi kissed back more, then opened her eyes and looked up at him smiling brightly. Her bright blue eyes sparkling as bright as the stars as she kisses down his neck.
"I dont mind honey, what would you like to do?". She kept looking at him, showing him the happiness and sparkles in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:12 am

He snogged deeper then rolled over ontop of her as he broke away smiling down at her, his hand caressing her cheek as he kisses her jaw gently then her nose as he smiled more.
"Do you want to carry on kissing or talk?" Jay chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:10 am

Lissi shuffled closer, and wrapped her legs around his waist tighter, crossing them over around him. However close she was to him wasn't close enough, even if she was as close as she could get. She kissed him deeper, snogging him slowly and softly, her fingers still linked around his neck. She moved her finger up, and ran them through his hand and down his body, smiling into his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:02 am

He sat up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he rested his hands on her hips and snogged her deeper. He smiled into her kiss as he pulled her closer, his hands moving round to her arse then up her back.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 am

Lissi blushed deeper, as she moved up closer to him. Her tounge slipping into his mouth too, rolling around his, as she brought her legs over his, and sat in his lap, making out with him too.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 am

He kissed her deeper, his hand cupping her cheek moving down her back to grab her arse as he brought her up closer to him. His tongue slipping into her mouth slowly as he made out with her under the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him more. She was wearing black jeans and a blue tank top, just low enough to show a little of her clevage as it hung tight and perfectly showed off her curves.
She linked her fingers together around his neck as she kissed him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 am

He kissed back deeply, his hand cupping her cheek as he kissed her deeper, his other hand wrapping around her as she pulled her close to his body. He loved every curve and dip in her body.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 am

Lissi blushed deeply, smiling brightly at what he had just said. She looked away from him and too the floor,
"Thankyou.."
She then turned her head to look at him again, still bright pink, she kissed him deeply, closing her eyes as she leant towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 am

He kissed back gently, holding her close to him as he smiled into his lips. He smiled and cupped her cheek looking into her eyes.
"You get more and more beautiful everytime I see you."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 am

Lissi smiled and blushed again, she kissed him back deeply and passionatly, closing her bright blue eyes. She pushed against him a little, getting closer as she kept kissing him. She shived gently as she felt his fingers run down her body, but she liked it, and she never wanted to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 am

Jay smiled and kissed her lips gently. "Your wish is mine to complete my lady," he smiled and held her close to him, kissing her deeply, his eyes closing as he ran his hands through her hair and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 am

Lissi smiled at him, and shivered gently as he ran his hands down her body.
Lissi closed her eyes and wished in barely a whisper:
"I wish.. that we could spend all night out here, together." She smiled,then she opened her eyes and looked into his beautiful eyes smiling at him. This truely was the best school she'd ever been to, thanks to him and she felt the happiest she had in her whole life being here with Jay.

Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:43 am

He kissed back gently, smiling as he ran his hands down her body happily, looking into her eyes.
"So, decided on that wish yet? theres a shooting star right behind u."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 am

Lissi smiled brightly, as bright as the stars when they shon in the moonlit sky. She closed her bright blue eyes and learned towards him, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next