The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:14 pm

"I love you to," he smiled, cupping her cheek, running his hands through her hair over and over again, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Lissi blushed and giggled sweetly before kissing Jay back softly. Then she ran her fingers through his soft hair, and hugged him tightly.
"I..I Love you." She said, blushing deeply, and looking into his eyes. Her bright blue eyes sparkling more than ever as she said those three words.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 am

Jay laughed and kissed her gently.
"OUR secret."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 am

Lissi smiled and nodded, pretending to zip her mouth up cheekily.
"Your secrets safe with me, or should I say Our secret." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

Jay smiled happily and kissed back, holdng her close he murmured softly.
"We're going to have to keep it quiet okay? Teachers dating students is frowned upon."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am

Lissi smiled at him softly.
"I'd love too!". She replied closing her eyes and kissing him tenderly.
She felt all happy and tingerly inside, and her heart felt like it was in a race, going speeds unknown to anyone who wasn't in love like she was.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 am

Jay smiled and strokes his hands through her hair and down her cheek gently, taking in all her features.
"I know it's kind of soon...but...will you go out with me?" Jay blinked, lost in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 am

She smiled at him, she was the happiest she'd been in ages when she was with him, and she wanted to stay here with him forever. She kissed his nose gently and grinned up at him.
Her bright blue eyes reflecting his bluey green eyes, as they were so close.Her long chocolate brown hair tumbeling down her back in waves, blowing gently in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 am

Jay smiled and held her close, his head resting on his as he kissed the top of her head then watched her happily, a warm feeling in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:13 am

Lissi kissed him back, then opened her bright blue eyes to look at him, giggling sweetly. She curled into him, smiling brightly.
Yes this was definatly love that Lissi had fell into. She smiled to herself realising it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 am

Jay kissed her deeper, running his hands through her hair as he slowly pulled back to breathe and let hre breathe to. He smiled and nipped her lip chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 am

She kissed him more, deeper still. This was her first ever proper kiss, and she was loving every moment of it. Her heart was still beating as fast as lightning, and she started to think. 'Have I fallen in love with him?' She thought. It felt like she had, she'd never been in love with anyone before, but she was loving the warm tingly feeling inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 am

Jay kissed her deeper into what when he was younger he would have called a snog. He kept her arms around her, taking in her smell, her features but main her eyes, her beautiful blue blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 am

Lissi smiled into the kiss as she was pulled ontop of him, she kissed him deeper, and passionatly, her arms still wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 am

Jay kissed her more, his eyes tightly closed as he pulled her closer to his body, laying down with her ontop, running his hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 am

Lissi shivered gently, wrapping her arms around his neck, still kissing him, deeper and tender.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 am

Jay kissed her back, his hands travelling up her thighs to her hips to her waist to her hair, he ran his hands down her back then back to her tighs, deepening the kiss as his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:43 am

Lissi smiled at him, and ran a hand through his hair, it was soft and gentle.
"It's beautiful". She replied, smiling at him.
She kisses him tenderly, moving her lips with his.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:39 am

Jay blinked, her cheeks turning a slight red as he put his hands on her thighs, rubbing them gently with his fingers.
"Do you like this spot then?" He asked, transfixed by her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 am

She giggled softly at him, and moved closer to him, and sits on his lap, facing him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 am

Jay smiled, her eyes mirroring exactly what he would see if he was watching the lake. The beautiful golden reds and yellows molding and disappearing into the deep rich blue of the lake, or as Jay was seeing, Lissi's eyes. It was mesmorizing, breath taking and Jay found himself having to pinch himself to remember to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 am

She smiled at him, a cute little giggle escaping her smooth pink lips as she sat up next to him,looking up at the sky as the sun slowly began to set. The sunlight reflected out of her bright sapphire blue eyes, as she looked to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 am

"Impossible," he laughed and sat up, letting her get up to watch the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:17 am

Lissi breathed in deeply, as he ran his fingers down her sides. She kissed him again, lovingly. Her bright blue eyes looking up at him as they met his bluey green eyes. She was mesmerised by them.
"I missed you more." She smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 am

He smiled, running his hands down her sides to rest on her hips as he kissed her again smiling, his bluey green eyes swirling in the setting sun throwing them into dazzling shades.
"I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next