The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Jay kissed back gently and pulled her ontop of him, his hands sliding to her arse as he smirked.
"I love your hair wild and messy, it looks like I've done a damned good job to you," Jay winked teasingly as she knew he wouldn't do anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

"Yes thankyou honey." She smiled at her soft and sweetly. "Glad you did too."
She reached down, over him, towards her little bag under his bed and pulled out a hair band. She quickly shoved her messy hair in a bun, with stands of hair popping out in places. She didn't want him to see her looking a mess. She then kissed him gently, closuing her bright blue eyes as she leant towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Jay smiled and returned the kiss on the cheek.
"Yes I did, did you?" he asked looking up at her. He reached up and gently removed a strange of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 am

Lissi saw him wake up, and with a smile she planted a soft gentle kiss on his cheek.
"Morning sleepy head.Sleep well?" She said with a cute little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 am

Jay slept peacefully in only his boxers as he had no classes to teach in the morning he slept in a bit more than usual to 7 instead of 6. He woked up slowly, his eyes opening to look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

When morning came, Lissi awoke. She looked up at Jay to see if he was awake and found him still asleep as she layed silently in his arms, watching him sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 am

Jay smiled and kissed her cheek gently so as not to wake her up before he settled back down to sleep again. He slept for the rest of the night peacefully and happily till morning.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 am

Lissi didn't notice he woke up and got up, but noticed when he was back again. She layed her head back on Jay's chest as she slept peacefully.
Yesterday she had packed up some of her things from her dorm and brought them here with her, including her soft purple nighty that flowed down to just above her knee's. She didn't like sleeping in clothes so she was glad she brought her things with her. Her hair was messed up and spread everywhere over Jay's chest, and her eyes were closed gently, showing she was sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 am

Jay slept untill 2am, his covers sprawled everywhere as he was hot in the night and tossing and turning. Sitting up, his barechest outlined in the moonlight he watched his sleeping love for a minute. He had had a bad dream. He slipped out of bed, grabbed some milk before returning to bed, putting his arms around his lvoes wiast and falling asleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 am

Lissi smiled watching Jay sleep peacefully, listening to his heart beat and his breathing. Her eyes sparkling as she happily watched her love sleep. She kissed his cheek slowly, not wanted to disturb his sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 am

Jay slept peacefully, his chest rising and falling in sync with hers as he laid on his back, shadows falling across his face beatifully like a fallen broken angel but majestic and peacefull. He was at home here, with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 am

She slept in his arms calmly, curled into him. The smile still fixed on her face as she shuffled slightly in her sleep. She awoke suddenly, not wanting to sleep as reality was better than her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 am

Jay watched her sleep for a while before drifting off himself to the sounds of her deep breathing. He smiled in his sleep as he kissed her cheek and held her close. She was so perfect in his arms as he kissed her cheek againa nd smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:32 am

Lissi smiled, and blushed slightly. His soft sweet voice made her heart sing. His soft touch made her melt into his arms. His aroma made her dizzy. And being near him made her want to be as close to him as she could. She slowly closed her soft blue eyes, as she snuggled into him slightly. She listened to his heart beat as she slowly began to drift asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 am

He smiled kissing back as he whispered back gently.
"I can make sure that wish comes true," he smiled into the darkness as he rested his chin ontop of her head, beginning to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 am

Lissi smiled and suprised him with a soft and gentle kiss, while he had his eyes closed. She whispered against his lips:
"If I had one wish, it would to be with you forever." Then she layed her head back down on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 am

Jay smiled and held her close as he kissed under her jaw, bringing her close to him as he nuzzled her hair. He loved her smell, her skin, her eyes, her lips, her hips, her arse, her smile...everything was just...oh so perfect. He closed his eyes and kept her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 am

"Im perfect now im with you." She smiled, her smile dazzilingly bright as her eyes shinned like little stars. She really was happier than she'd ever been when she was with him, and she never wanted to leave him.
She layed her cheek on his chest, at the right angle so she could still look into his beautiful eyes.
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 am

Jay chuckled at her lips on his skin. Was she trying to find his weak spots? He watched her curiously as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
"You okay baby?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 am

Lissi smiled and broke off the kiss slowly. She layed next to him as she ran her fingers down his body, wondering if it had any effect like it did to her. Then she kissed down it, before her lips returning up to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 am

Jay smirked slightly looking up at her as he kissed her again, deep into the night they where like this, kissing and whispering things to each other, just...talking at points, it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:05 am

Lissi kept kissing him, she arched her back up to him as she wrapped her legs around him. She layed her arms above her head as she slowly brought herself up, her chest sticking out as she does so. She rolled onto of him, pulling her with her as they rolled together on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 am

Jay smiled and kissed her more, laying ontop of her he deepened the kiss, his hands running over her perfect body. He couldn't believe this wonderfull woman was his.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 am

Lissi smiled, and kissed him more, running her hands down his neck and chest softly. She opened her eyes quickly to meet his. She couldn't get over that he was hers, and hers only. She closed her eyes again as she deeped the kiss even more.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:56 am

Jay smiled into the kiss and deepend it more, sitting up slowly and picking her up, carrying her to the bedroom as he shut the door behind him with his foot and laid her on his bed kissing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next