The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 am

She smiled up at him, kissing him back deeply and passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 am

"Yes...yes you did," he grinned pinning her down and kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 am

She giggles sweetly.
"Oh..I did." She saids flirting, with him.
She leaned into him, moving closer.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 am

Jay smiled into her kiss, kissing back he laughed softly.
"You stole my line."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 am

She ran hand in hand with him to their special cliff spot, sitting down on the edge she smiled.
"Yes, I love sunsets the're so beautiful."
She then turned her head to him and kissed him the sunlight slowly setting, with the light shinning on both of them, Her bright sapphire eyes sparkling.
"But not as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 am

Jay laughed softly and looked up at the sun, taking her hand he quickly ran with her to their cliff spot.
"Lets watch the sunset."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 am

"Ouch."
She kissed him back lightly, smiling into the kiss.
She blushed as he said : "I'm okay now I'm with you."
As she smiled brightly, her eyes a dazziling blue.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:58 am

He grunted slightly.
"I had some kid hit me in the balls with his baseball bat and another went in the hospital," Jay smiled, holding her close to him. He leant down and kissed her gently.
"I'm okay now I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:54 am

Lissi smiled and moved closer to him, blushing. She slowly placed her arms around his neck as she looked into his eyes.
"Have fun teaching today?".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 am

Jay smiled and and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I've been thinking of you to."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 am

Lissi looked at him, cupping her chin gently turning it to her.
"Im sorry to here about that.."
"And My lessons were good thankyou, I couldn't stop thinking of you." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:29 am

Jay looked at her then away at the floor, sighing deeply.
"Yeah I just had a row with my sister that's all." Jay shrugged, his sister would ignore him for a while but that was all, he was sure she'd come back. Maybe he would have to apologise...he sisn't see why thought she had been the one lying to him.
"How was your lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 am

She turned around, hearing him, and smiled. Then she saw the annoyed look on his face. She got up and walked towards him. She kissed him gently on the lips.
"Are you okay?". She asked worriedly, she could see he was annoyed and she didn't like seeing him like this.
Her glossy brown hair swirled around in the breeze, as her eyes kept locked on his.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:21 am

Jay appeared on the first chime of 9. He had been teaching all day and had been talking to his sister. A troubled expression was on his face, his sisters and his fight ringing in his ears. She had told him everything, at last she had told him everything and he had yelled at her. She could feel her side of his mind grow cold as she blocked him out from her thoughts. He was tensed up and annoyed, the only thing he had been looking forward to all day had been seeing Lissi again.
He sighed and kicked a stone aimlessly, his hands behind his head as he walked. His shirt was undone and open and his jeans where baggy.
"Hey Lissi."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 am

Lissi walked towards the pool and sat on the edge, dangeling her feet in the water. She was smiling to herself, her bright blue eyes sparkling with happiness. Her long chocolate brown hair blowly softly in the moonlit breeze. It was 5 to 9, and she said she'd met him at 9. She heart was pounding against her chest faster than she'd ever felt it, and he wasn't even here yet.
She'd been waiting all day to see him again,and she couldn't wait untill he showed.
She started singing sweetly, what she had in music, as it was stuck in her head. She looked up at the sky, just beginning to get dark, and the stars weren't out yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8