The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 am

Lissi giggled, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was still only in her undies, as she kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 am

Jay blinked, her had been joking but who was he to refuse this beautiful girl hopping in a shower with him? He grinned and sweeped her off her feet, carrying her to the bathroom before running the shower.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 am

Lissi kissed him back softly, before giggling sweetly. She grabbed a towel and took his hand, following him. She did need to have a shower, so she might aswell hop in with him. Hey.. it saves water..
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 am

Jay smiled and kissed her lips one last time before he got up to have a shower. He winked over his shoulder at her as he grabbed a towel.
"You can join me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Lissi shivered at the touch of his smooth lips running down her skin. She watched him, her bright blue eyes not leaving his. He had such beautiful eyes, everytime she looked at them she got lost in them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

Jay laughed and looked at her laid out underneath him. Hell yeah he had a million and one ideas but he wants her happy so laying here and kissign seemed good to him. He let his lips trace down any skin visible.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 am

Lissi kissed him back deeply, then kissed both of his blushed cheeks. "I asked you.." She smiled playfully again and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:08 am

Jay chuckled and kicked the door closed with his foot as he kissed her deeply. He was only in his boxers as well as he looked at her.
"It depends if you want to..." He blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 am

Lissi smiled playfully."Thats up to you." She winked at him playfully, then she tilted her head at him."Would you rather I.." She picked up her nighty that was lying on the bed then she continued her sentance."..Left this off, or put it on?" She smiled playfully, pressing her body against his. She twirled the nighty around her finger as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:35 am

Jay chuckled.
"Well I have to teach at 11," he said slowly, running his fingers over her bare body. "So what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 am

Lissi frowned slightly.
"I cant be bothered to go to classes today." Still lying down she looked up at him, her bright blue eyes sparkling with happiness being with him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 am

Jay kept kissing her for what seemed like years, pleasurable happy years until he pulled away slowly and whispered.
"You're going to be late for classes."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 am

Lissi wrapped her arms around Jays back, pulling him closer to her, then once he was closer she ran her hands back up to his neck, linking her fingers together around it. She kept kissing him, her tounge still massaging his.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 am

Jay smiled and stopped turning her on, tangling his hands in her hair kissing her more, his body pressing against hers.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 am

Lissi shivered at the touch of his smooth lips against her neck and the soft fingers tracing her sides, she arched her back slightly, breathing in, she moaned softly slightly inbetween kissing him. Her cheeks flushed bright pink as she did so, then she kissed him more, deeping the kiss further.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 am

Jay deepend the kiss more, running his hands down her body. He kissed along her neck, biting gently before tracing his fingers along her sides.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 am

Lissi continued to kiss Jay deeply, she smiled playfully into the kiss as the're tounges were massaging each others. She slid her arms around his neck and trailed her fingers softly down his chest and along his waist and around to his back and up to his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 am

Jay kissed her deeper, slowly taking off of her nighty he kissed her deeper, his tongue massaging her as he ran his hands up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 am

Lissi smiled into the kiss playfully, as she kissed back deeply and passionatly, her tounge licking his bottom lip as she bit it gently, then slid her tounge into his mouth again massaging his with hers. She shivered as his hands traveled up and down her body. She liked being overpowered as Jay was going the right way in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 am

Jay was in heaven as he shivered at the teasing he rolled over, pinning her down and kissing her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth as his hands travelled up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 am

Lissi continued to kiss Jay, the kiss turning deeper and passionate. She slowly slid her tounge into his mouth, as she licked his lips. She bit his lip softly but playfully, opening her eyes to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 am

Jay smiled into the kiss, kissing her deeper as his fingers ran up her spine and back down to her arse the to her hips as he kisses her deeper, his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Lissi kissed him back softly, shivering slightly from the soft touch of his fingers around her thighs. They were one of her many weak spots, she didn't think he knew that, well maybe he did. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed and ran her fingers down his body and up to his hair, running her fingers through his hair while kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Jay smiles and slyly snuck his hands up her Nighty, tracing around her panties and down her thighs and legs, looking into her eyes. He watched her eyes, her beautiful eyes as he kisses her gently, nibbling on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Lissi laughed softly and shook her hair out again. "Better?" She winked back before giggling slightly. Lissi was only in her skimpy nighty still, and looked a complete mess, but she didn't care, she was with Jay. She layed onto of him lightly, and placed her hands on his shoulders so she could look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next