The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling for the day. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 am

Ember's whole body seized up when the man slipped into the water but she swallowed the fear. No-one could hurt her while Lexi was here...no-one. She relaxed and swam to Horrils side lazily, taking one os his hands she gently helped him into the water. She was doing it! She TOUCHED a male for the first time since her father! Ember felt so proud of herself she nearly burst out laughing. She was fine, he was more scared of the water than even thinking about her. She smiled encouragingly.
"You're in safe hands."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:41 am

"Please,the smirking just doesn't work for me" He laughed and slipped behind a tree changing into swimming shorts as he walked back out a ray of sunlight cause his muscular chest,and his skin glisten,quickly he moved aside then slowly slipped into the pool,a look of pure horror at what he was doing crossed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 am

"Of Course c'mon!!!" she said with grabby hands asshe swam to the edge on the pool and smirked.. she expanded her long white wings and waited for him to come. "I Promise." she said and smirked. as he wings allowed her to float a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 am

"I dunno ... I mean water has been a major fear of mine since ... forever to be honest,you promise you'll help me? I mean I can't swim" He looked rather embaressed about not being able to swim,not a good thing in the slightest as he built himself up as a hard,fearless man as best he could.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 am

Alexis laughed and smirked..."Almost had me." she said and smiled. she then smirked feeling a little click in between noth Hrril and Ember. she smirked and started playing ith Ember in the water and wanted badly for Horril tocome in...."Hey its not that bad.. we'll help you!" she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 am

He looked to his left,a book,ho wstrange " Hey Luci's sister,is this yours" He held up the book, it was awfuly strange that it was there,he wondered how it got there and what it was but he was polite enough not to look within it.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:59 am

Quincy sat up her face slightly red from all the blood rushing to her brain. She huffed slightly and blew her hair from her eyes.'Damn..Not there either..I'm soooo dead if I cant find this book' Quincy chewed on her lip and glanced around her. Her eyes lingered on the pool momentarily, she loved swimming but that can wait, more import issues to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 am

HE softly laughed apluading Ember " that's it you almost had her then there was about a metre in it,god I envy you to being able to get in water and actualy swim in it" he shivered at the thought,water his one true enemy something he had never been good with,he had always hated it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:30 am

Ember nodded slowly and got out and into the read position. She always found it easier to dive in and start swimming, it got her that little bit ahead. She slowly concentrated on just herself, the muscles in her body, the water, her body and the water fused. Her eyes turned a slight silver as she counted.
"On your marks...
Get set...
GO"
Ember dived into the pool and ended up a 1/4 of the way down already, speeding to the surface she was happy she had come very close behind Alexis this time, probably being beaten by a few metres if that.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 am

Quincy walks into the pool area, her hair is slightly frizzed from her nap which she only just woke up from. She was wearing her over sized grey hoodie and denim skinnies, she walks over to the lawn chairs and places her hands on her hips.Damn it I knew I had it earlier.. Quincy being to distressed didn't even notice if there was any other students around her.

She sat on one of the lawn chairs and rather ungracefully gripped the edge of the chair and hanged her head down to see if the object she's searching for and fallen had was now underneath the chair.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 am

His thoughts truely were clouded to Alexis,as there was so much going on in his mind,everything was clouded to her and himself,he did not find this in the slightest bit odd as he was used to it. These two girls seemed just the right sort of people he could settle with as friends,friend .. never had any proper friends as he saw it,these would be the first he truely did think of as friends and it scared him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 am

Alexis smiled and loked at Ember.. she felt oddly attracted to her. "yea just trya bit harder.." she said and smirked as she went back to Embers side and smirked. Her mond being the loudest and most clear in her head. odd..but true.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

HE swaggered over to the pool edge and sat cross legged about a foot from the water,watching the two " Ember try to use what you have in your blood line,the speed in you I can see you just need to focus on getting your feet to their full pace" he smiled reassuringly at Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 am

Ember blinked in confusion as she had only made it 3/4 of the way down the pool. MAN this girl was GOOD. Ember was going to have to seriously pick up her game to keep up with this angel. Front crawl would be her best option but Ember was quite please she even had a slight chance of maybe becoming as good as Lexi concidering she was only half vampire. Ember nodded and made her way back to the shallow end. She hadn't seen Horril but she guessed she'd see him later: for now she was determined to come at least tied with this angel!
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:29 am

HE laughed watching the two,they certainly were getting on ok,even competing. Perhaps if he helped Ember get over her problem with men she could help him over come his fear of water,for he knew water was the only thing that could literaly hold him in one place till someone rescued him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:50 am

Alexis laughed and withmore speed of a blinking eye she was in the water with out making a sound she giggled and Waved at Horril then stood beside ember.."Okay in the count of three. one two three," She said and laughed takingoff already at the end of the pool. she laughed and smiled.."We can try that again." she said and smiled getting an idea that she was faster.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Horril sat observing the two women with only half his mind the other half deep in thought as to what he would tell his sister when he sends her his next letter,would he lie and say everything was fine and absolutly dandy,no he would tell her straight up that was his way,though sometimes his sister got very annoyed with it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Ember grinned, up for the competition for once. Maybe they would be able to train together. Ember also noticed the resemblance between them and somethng at the back of her mind suggested they were going to be a tad more than just friends. Ember ran a hand through her hair as she grinned at the girl in front of you.
"Oh yeah? Wll we'll see about that!" and with that Ember sprinted past the girl and swin dived into the pool, hardly creating a splash at all. the towel ended up hanging from a branch of a near by tree. The water was her home, her favourite element. They fit. Everything was forgotten as soon as she hit the water. All she could think about was the pull of her arms and the water beneth and around her. Her breathing even though she didn't need to breathe that often it was nice to keep a pattern going.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 am

Lexi both saw and and could read the notes they were sendind. She poaid it no attention and smiled at Ember. They looked alot alike. Almost like sisters. She smiled and patted her back. "How about we stay real close friends. I see that your a very sweet person, theres a good chance at love for you." she said and smiled Lexi was a cupid she knew most things people didnt. she just wasnt the type to embarass or run her mouth to people. Lex then walked back to the pool with Ember and they both started at the edge of the pool..."Im so going to beat you!" Lex said and smiled at her.. she knew Vampires and Cupids were the fastest thing around. but she was the lasr cupid so who knew who claimed the title of Fasted on the face of the earth. We would find out.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 am

He sat hummin gto himself flicking his pencil between hsi finger ssinging "Vampire lestat-slept so long " under his breath never stoppin gto look up unless someone approached,somehow meeting with Ember soothed his nerves,he knew either they would connect and get on or she would hate him, he was a you love him or you hate him kind of guy,most men go for the later.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 am

Ember smiled and nodded. she knew Lexi could read her mind and she looked down ashamed of herself.
"Maybe by the pool? you looked like a really good swimmer, maybe I could give you a race?" she offered. She wanted friends but she was just so scared of hurting them or loosing them. She decided Lexi was someone that she could relate to, someone who she could just sit with and talk about anything and feel better for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 am

He smiled and moved off to the tree's,not long now till she would be there and he could talk with her. "See Horril you are doing fine,just befriend her so you have someone beyond Luci Shrui and their little sister to talk to,someone like ember,troubled just like you." he was talking to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am

Ember slowly signed an okay meet you at 7 before turnign her attention back to the girls in front of her. Of course they had been sending letters in vampire speed so to them it would look like she was simple glancing at her hands now and then unles their eyes were adjusted to such speeds.
"I'll be fine now, I promise," she smiled weakly and clutches her town closer.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 am

Alexis looked at Ember.."I know....what you saw..." Lex said and looked at her and sighed. "Look...lets go some where and chill out." Lex said with a smile. She wanted everything to cool down all the thoughts running throuwhg her head as giving her a headache, and the way Lex saw it Ember needed someone o talk to.. someome that would be there for her. "My Name is Alexis by the way.....I caught that yours is Ember." Lex said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am

he wrote back "by the pool,there is a nice little spu rof tree's there we can sit beneath to talk" his flowing hand gliding across the paper his calligraphic letters perfectly formed like that of a lord's 1st son's hand writing should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next