The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling for the day. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 am

"Well you certainly are a good swimmer" He clumsily swam 4 lengths then leaned against the edge of the pool watching Ember,Light she was beautiful intellegant god he was proud he had helped her and been able to befriend her,he thought she was a really nice lass.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:49 am

Alexis looked at him and smirked wel i know theres a fight a miled away from here on the other side of te building, I can read all minds, i can make whom ever i want fall in love with whom ever i want, and im vert fast." she said and smirked the floated in teh sky before out of now where a Large bow and arrow popped in her hands and she shot a arrow that looked like it was burning right in the tree. when the arow hit the teepink electricity danced all over it and the leaves looked to have come back to life. "Theses are handy, oh and one other thing.. im persuasive." she said and laded on the ground before him. she sighed. "and thats whati can do." she said and smirked she hadnt really told him everything. like what happened when she got angry or how she could read bodily functions. but she would soon it was just a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 am

Ember smiled softly, letting her han mover from the mans stomach as she nodded, happy to be of help, happy to be over her fear of at least ONE man!
"It's okay, I love swimming, I use to help the others learn at my primary school." Ember smiled and looked down at the water. "errr just keep practising that okay? I need to go for a swim for a bit my muscles are seizing up. Ember shot under the water and powers down tot he other end, flipping over she twirled under water back onto her front and swam in a perfect breakstroke to where horril was, flipped again onto her back doing backstroke to the other end before coming back doing butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 am

He lost focus having heard Allisen then looked then looked at Ember,thankfully just getting his feet under himself before he went under and if that'd happened he would of had yo rely on Ember " well urmm yeah,thanks for the help by the way Ember.. I think I may just be getting the hang of this swimming lark."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 am

Allisen would have walked back from the cafeteria holding her notebook and waterbottle. She had worn her red bikini under her purple dress in case she had decided to take a dip in the pool. She saw a small shadey tree and decided to leave her stuff there while she swam. It was just out of sight from the pool. She placed down her belongings and slipped off her dress and flats. She then proceeded to place an enchantment over all her items to make them invisable to all but her. She smiled with satisfaction and hastily strided towards the pool. Then she saw Ember. In the pool with a man. Touching a man. And...she looked comfortable. Allisen smiled widely. It was good Ember had began to conqure her fear. She quickly dived into the pool and floated on her back, looking up at the sun.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 am

James would open his other eye to look at how beautiful she really was. He had heard of Cupid, of course he had, but he didn't know their powers. "So.. what can you do? Like, what are your powers? Is sort of what i mean."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 am

"Brilliant analogy there,you know Ember,I think we could be good friends." He begans pumping his arms through the water not makign a single splash,confidence had never been his forte,he couldn't remember how long it took to become confident with being himself.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:28 am

Ember blushed and nodded, taking one hand away very slowly so he couldn't feel it, holding him up with one hand. He was an extremly strong swimmer he just didn't have the confidence.
"The water isnt your enemy, its your friend. It will let you pass if you just calmly pull it to one side - it doesn't mind." Ember smiled, remember how she had taught herself to swim.
"Imagine it as a great tiger and your stroking it to keep it calm - if you slap it it'll bite you. Treat it nice it'll treat you nice."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

"No...im a ..umm A Cupid. m the last one as well..not sure if you've ever heard of them." she said na blushed embarassed as she looked at him she then stood up and her long white wings sprouted from her back and she seemed to glow in the light. as she light brown eyes and hair made what be a plain Girl look like a magnificent beauty.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:16 am

"huh? oh yeah .." he looked really embaressed as he began moving his legs in the water,feeling a bit of an idiot "Yeah sorry umm I was just mentaly preparing myself" obviously makin gup excuses,so he just decided at this moment silence would do the best trick.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:15 am

Ember held Horril gently, watching him just laying there she felt like kicking him.
"Err..you have to kick," She giggled in embaressment, watching his strong muscles work in the water she felt a shiver run down her spine. He was so strong and the water was begging to do his bidding. She could feel it.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 am

"Yeah.. about as vampire as can be i'm afraid." he looked down.. reflecing on his past slightly when he thought he should probably ask the same of her. "What about you? I dont think you're a vampire, your blood smells too sweet."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 am

"Alexis." she said and smirked looking at him. "Sooo you a Vampire?"she asked and smirked. She liked Vampires, they were extraordinary.

*Lans i Was Talking to the Other Guy.*
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:09 am

She glanced at the two in the pool, and the two talking. She thought she might like to go for a run instead of sitting by the pool. She sat up, made sure her skirt was down, then walking away from the pool onto the grass. She looked back to make sure no one was watching before she phased. Now being a white leopard, she darted off across the grass into the woods for some peace.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 am

Putting his utter faith in Ember he co-operated,his whole body almost shaking with fear of the water.
He looked at Ember,not believing just how much trust he was putting in her,he didn't know why he was doing it either.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 am

James thought about what the girl had said and figured that she only knew about him laughing at the boy by the expression on his face. He took one of his headphones out and muttered "James. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 am

Alexis smirked.."Well not everyone knows how to swim handsome." she said ad smirked as she stood up and walked over to the boy who was sitting.. she could hear what he was thinking. she sat down beside him and smirked.."whats you name?" she asked not sure if he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:01 am

She nodded in understanding before she took his hands carefully in hers and guided him to the railing as she shoed him how to hold on, letting his body float on the surface.
"Ill be holding you so dont worry and I can make the water disappear in a blink to." She said soothingly before putting her hands on his stomach, helping to keep him upright.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 am

She walked down to the pool, finding a chance to relax. She sat on the edge, glancing around at those already there. Ashley quietly dipped her feet into the pool, and watched the ripples in the water. She then fidgeted with the hem of her white denim skirt, humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 am

Quincy yawned again the lack of sleep having its effects on her again, she hugged the book again truely glad she had it back and began to walk towards the courtyard. She glanced at the water again longingly, Maybe tomorrow I'll go swimming..
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:59 am

He would look up, noticing a girl had left the pool, and then her beautiful figure. It certainly was something. He would then look at the boy in the pool and the girl with him. The other girl was again very beautiful.. and she seemed to be helping the boy in the pool. James smirked at this grown boy having to have help with getting into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:54 am

HE smiled at Ember " yes I trust you both,and Ember,it is nice to actualy get near you without you fainting gettign violent or seizing up,and I can guess you have a troubled past with me,and I swear to you I will not harm you." he let her pull him out into the water,eyeing the deep end nervously,thankful he was in the shallower bit.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 am

Alexis looked at the two and cheered in the inside...she loved seeing them together...As a Cupid she wanted so badly to make theses two a couple right here and now, but she was going to observe them together more. she didnt want to interfere with the Two but she did keep a close eye on Ember being that she knew her situation and she cared.

she then turned her head to see a guy sittig and listening to a iPod...she though he was rather handsome and she smirked. she then hopped out the ppol and sat on the edge wathing both the boy, and Ember hel Horril Swim.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 am

Quncy would jump off the chair and run over to Horril and looks at the book, her eyes brightened when her recongised the book. 'Oh thank god I found it!!! Phew...' She would blink and frown at Horril even though she was thankful he found it she didn't like being adressed as "Luci's sister" she bit her tounge to told back her comment. She narrowed her eye's still rather annoyed since she atleast knew his name..But since he helped her she will let it go.
"The name's Quincy" She said sharply and took the book carefully from him, she didnt really care is he looked inside it, it was just the fact she borrowed the book and didn't want to lose somehting that wasn't her to begin with. She smiled polietly "Thanks for finding it" she hugged the book to her.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:46 am

James would walk towards the pool and then sigh when he got there, noticing that people were already here. Instead he decided to lie down on a sun bed and listen to his iPod at full blast. It would drown out their cries of joy and talking, and it couldnt affect his ear drums anyway. He closed one of his eyes, the other squinting as he listened to his heart beat, tapping one foot to it's rhythm and one to the rhythm of the song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next