The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling for the day. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 am

Ember was hurriedly talking to Lexi low so the boys couldn't hear about how she felt about the pair of them.
"Lexi we're identical in basically everyway, and I don't know if you feel it but I feel complete when Im near you, like your my only family." Ember struggled with her words trying to sum up how she was feeling. "Lexi its like we met each other deliberatly, like we've been walking together all this time...do you think maybe...just...maybe we could be Twins?"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:22 am

"Mmmm... Maybe." He would look at her. "She is beautiful.. know what i mean? And Ember is too.. you're lucky. As am i." He would grin lightly at this and look up at Horril for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 am

"hmm you seem troubled,I mean saying date around EMBER was a bad plan but I bet Alexis wants a date man,I bet she considers it a date." He looked at the boy wondering just what he was thinking,a strange lad this one.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 am

James would look at his only company having gone away and sigh, sitting down on a bench. Maybe it was true.. he just couldn't make friends. He looked at Alexis and Ember, considering Horril's words of it not being a date as disappointment flooded him. As calm and collected as he may seem, he really did want to go out with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 am

"James it is probably best not to call it a date of any kind,as I am not sure Ember likes the idea,anyway me and Ember are just friends" He strides into a thicket of oak tree's,knowing he would be called when it was ime so he began meditating.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 am

Ember tensed at the word date and nearly choked. She glanced at her friend, still trying to get over the fac of how similar they were, a nagging feeling starting in her stomach again. Maybe she was right about being different...Maybe her father wasn't actually her REAL father...
"I'm Ember," she smiled up at Jame even though it was shaky, she moved to her friends side and helped her back away her things, wit their backs to the boys the only differece was their different coloured bikinis as Embers hair covered up her tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:15 am

He grunted a "nice to meet you James,I'm Horril" a hint of sarcasm in the nice to meet you,he really had no intrest in befriending guys anymore,they all came to hate him after a while so why bother?

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 am

James would walk to the other couple. "Um.. hey. My name's James, what about you two?" He would look at both of them, taking in the beauty of the other girl and the aggressiveness of the boy. "Alexis told me that we'd be like.. double dating or something tonight, in the girl's dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 am

(haha lol)
He watched Ember carefuly,perhaps this watching a film lark wouldn't be to hard,he had NEVER watched a film before,let alone even set eyes on a T.V so he was gonna be seriously disadvantaged if any conversations about these things sparked up.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 am

~Oh shut up mike...you stole my picture so I ended up with another one ¬¬~
Looks down at the game screen, takes a sip of my coke and starts playing.

Last edited by zZNaThAn/Zz on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:10 am

(( You stole what i was gonna wear Lan Evil or Very Mad ))

James would run to his dorm, pulling on his white short sleeved shirt and putting on his etnies, spiking his hair back into place before he ran back to the pool. He would look at Alexis. "Come on girl, hurry up would ya?" he would say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 am

He leaned back against the tree,wearing a simple pair of jeans and a black shirt,he looked rather uncomfortable in the clothing as it was not his natural preference,but here was different from his home land,he would have to wear this sort of thing to get close to blending.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 am

[Read page 7 Mike.]
Ember held her towel closely, waiting for her friends to get ready, eyeing the pool carefully she bit her lip, waiting for Lexi.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:42 am

Had walked into the pool area in a pair of red hawaiin swimming trunks, Sitting down down on one of the deck chairs, Coke in one hand, Psp in the other.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 am

James would watch the girl and boy he didn't know, grimacing at the boy's bad flirtation skills. He wondered what was wrong with the girl when she swam away from him, but it didn't cross his mind too long. Some people just weren't good, with new people. He sat on his sunbed in his jeans and waiting for Alexis to finish getting dry as he looked up at the sky. If the girl and boy didn't want to join him and Alexis on the date, that would suit him better.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 am

He looked back at Ember,biting his lip he murmered "Sorry I am like really stuttery .. not a habbit asking girls to join me watching a film and things like that .... never had reason to,always been a loner, always thought I would stay one but maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 pm

He thought he may be acting to nervous but,Oh light just discussing watching a film with a woman was ner racking,oh so nerve racking,Even if it was just two friends watching a film.He didn't know what to say or do now,he glanced at Alexis as if wishing she would bail him out.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm

He leapt deftly from the pool and smiled.Looking at Ember,perhaps LExis was right about just asking her he thought.As he climbed out of the pool and got dry and changed at hsi full vampire speed.What Ember woulld do if James said the words double date about watching this film he didn't know,hopefuly he would never find out.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Ember had seixed up again at the sight of another guy and she knew the look in this ones eyes: Bad, Danger, Warning, Run, Flee, Hide. So Ember had done that she had moved herself tot he far end away from all of them and was doing underwater aquatics. She tried to still her mind of the thoughts that swirled through her mind. Her fathers hands all over her the sting of his belt on her back as she made a run from it, him pushing her down the stairs when she refused to clean the sick in the kitchen he had left behind. Ember felt an odd coldness pass over her as the sight of her fathers dead body at her feet made her ears prick with tears.
After 15 minutes of swimming under the water she swam lazily back to theedge of the pool. Pulling herself out she looked to Horril then to Lexi, her eyes thankfull. She really wasn't that good at being alone for the minute. Her long brown hair and green eyes shone the exact same as Lexi did. Standing next to each other you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. They looked like twins. Ember moved past the guy sitting down with Lexi and bent down to get her towel.
"Sure...we can go to my dorm its empty - no-ones wanted to bunk with me," Ember shrugged and smiled slightly.
"Its kinda wrecked from the party last night but if you find a bit of whipped cream just tell me and I'll clean it up." Emmy shook her hair out, watching everyone, waiting to move.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Ashley would walk over, glancing at whom was at the pool. Seeing only a few people she kept walking towards the pool. quickly pulling off her cover up and diving into the pool. Not wanting to have the nervous feeling approaching people, she instead just swam to the bottom of the pool, holding her breath. Thinking about the first couple days here at the school.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 am

He looked at Alexis,a look of 'oh dear god why did I let you convince me to do this" in his eyes,yes he liked Ember but all he wanted now was to be friends and what he was asking over her pushed being friends to going on a double date,and his heart told him maybe this was a mistake,even thinking of asking her bu tthen again Alexis has said it was a good idea just to ask . He mouthed the word "What should I say now?" to Alexis as he truely didn't have the foggiest idea.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 am

!I mean like Ember we could you know join Alexis and James watchign a film,get to know each other spend some time together" his voice was still a hoarse whisper with a strengthening stutter,women and dates to get to know them were really not his forté at all.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

He would sit on a sun bed, watching her get dry and thinking about how beautiful she was. He was in a world of his own, where he couldnt remember she could read his mind and where nothing mattered but her. The looming double date wouldn't be so bad, he'd just lose himself in this trance again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

He looked at Alexis,guess she is right he tought as he slipped back into the poll swimming over to Ember and almost in a whisper says" Umm hey Ember di dyou like wanna .. umm watch a movie or something?" he was obviously ou tof his comfort zone askign this sort of thing,but he just wanted to spend more time with her,get to know her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 am

Alexis smiled at James.."Well thats a good idead, but My friends over ther might not want to be alone, and im onna ber here for her." she said and moved a little close to James. Lex then looked over to Horril. she smiled. "Horril....ask her." she said and smled at him. she loved seeing people like that, a bitt off, and nervous...it was cute. she ten looked back up to James and she smirked as she bumped up against him purposely and smiled. as she stood and walked over to get hre towel and dry off. he wings shot from her back and she flapped them so that she could dry quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next