The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling for the day. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 am

Ember quickly replied again:
"I-I guess...Im half vampire...we can meet somewhere, 'm new though so do you know somewhere?" Ember slowly sealed it and sent it back. She was terrified but he hadnt come to her, knowing she was scared she decided he must be one of the few okay-to-talk-to Guys who she wouldn't end up killing. maybe passing out on but not killing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 am

he quickly wrote another note in his flowing hand " I would like you to know .. I am a vampire .. and well would you be ok with just me coming over and speaking with you for a while?" he sealed the note as it appears in Ember's hand
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am

Ember looked at the two girls now in front of her, she swallowed.
"Im fine..just memories...guys arent exactly the happiest memories," she says weakly. they would probably think it was just a bad relationship, something simple that could be solved with chocolates and a crappy chick flick but really it was something nothing would be able to get rid of. No amount of girley time would be able to convince her she was a heartless wretch who murdered both her parents. She still needed to find the Demon who had killed her mother as she was sure it was a demon not a human man - to weak to kill a vampire.
Ember quickly picked up the note and read it, blinking she scrawls on it with a pencil she always cept with her:
"It's okay, I'm sorry. Unpleasant memroies make me stay away from men." as she made it appear back where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 am

he sat up on the tree branch,were those tears on Embers face,had he caused that much of a stir .. hmm a note,he scrawls out a note saying " Dear ember I am sorry if I upset you or turned up memories,your sincerly,Horril" and it appeared on the floor before Ember,with her name on the envelope
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 am

She glances up from her book and see's a female student nearly in tears, she closes the book and walks slowly over to the girl slowly trying to to startle her. "Em..Hi. Im Quincy, emm W-what happened? Are you okay?" she played with her sleeves nervously and chewed on her lip. She hated to see someone so disdress and couldnt just ignore it.
If there was somehting she could do to help this girl she would try atleast.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 am

He was crouched in a tree nearby simply observing Ember and the other girl,caualy leaning on the trunk of the tree,perhaps this girl did kno wwhat it felt like to murder 14 people in a a day after bing converted,or maybe she knew worse,only one way to find out he supposed this was to let her know he was no harm and that she could trust him,and even befriend her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 am

Ember was nearly in tears, her feet trudging along the ground she hardly heard the girl behind her calling her. All she could head in her head was her fathers begs for her to spare his life. Murderer, Muderer, Murderer, the word chanted in her head, she felt like she was going insane.
Murderer...You killed him....your own father...
Ember stopped when it accurd to her the girl behind her was speaking to her. She slowly turned round, relaxing when she saw the boy was gone, her whole face and body seemed to slump in relief. She didn't know why she was so scared of men. Maybe it was the fact she had been abused by her father or when a guy had tuoched her in a sexual way she hadn't understood as no-one had told her. These things worried her. When she had started hre period she had to go to a teacher and ask incase her father yelled at her. She brushed the hair out of her face as she looked at the girl.
"Hey..." she said shakily.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 am

She would walk in casually with a book tucked under her arm. Maybe she will be able to get some peace and read, just the thougt of the peacefullness made Quincy sigh happily. She spotted a law chair beside the pools edge she walk over and sat on the chair and leaned back pulling her knees up resting her book of them and opened the book on her marked page and began to read. She couldn't help but be distracted but the occissonal student passing or the natural sounds around her.

She in enjoyed the distractions, infact she welcomed them. As her mind played over the days events, she still however was able to keep part of her brain on the book and truned the page.

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 am

Suddenly Ember heard the rush of wind and he was gone,he had used his natural speed to leave the area not wishing to upset her and to let her swim,he wasn't in the mood to stay anyways his usual gloominess coming over him again.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 am

Lex had enough information to kow trhat there wsa something wrong. he looked At Horril and nodded she then rntered his mind.."Umm mabey we should catch up another day...or ill meet you here later on." she said and and looked at him a flew out the pool Not wanting to leave but not thinking about her self and moreso the girl who seemed to be bothered. Mind Barriers were good to have but Cupids were Immune to them and they couldnt be shut out of minds. As much as Lex wishe she couldnt read her mind...she had no choice. Lex followed behind Ember and her wings covered her as she was cold from getting out the pool.
"Hey...Wait!!" she said and went after her not wanting her to feel upset, or uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:27 am

He watched Ember,sensing she had a troubled past,perhaps someone else he could relate to,bu thow troubled he wondered,she seemed very anxious around men,obviously some man had done something un just and probably sexcist,that was the way of the modern world he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Ember quickly looked at Horril then the girl in the pool before shivering and blocking her thoughts off using a mind barrier she had learnt. She wasn't in the mood for swimming anymore, looks at the pool she shook her head slowly and turned and began walking back to her dorm. She might as well enjoy it while it lasted, it being empty and all.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am

Alexis watched eveything that happened...she smirked and shook her head as all the girl out of no where appeared. she kept swimming and minded her business, although everyones thoughs filled her head and she was fully aware of all that was happening around her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 am

Horril having guided the shy girl to the Cafe walked back then saw Ember,crouching and taking a few steps to the side cautiously to let her past,his nerves obvious as he watched her,his posture one of submission.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 am

Ember had just come from the North wing, her towel drapped over one arm as she was drssed in a green bikini to match her eye colour, her hair fell loosely down to her waist as she walked down the path. If it was one thing she was sure on she was deffinatly going to keep her swimming up. Nothing and she ment nothing was going to stop her. The she saw Him. Her body went rigid as she stopped in her tracks. The guy walking towards her was taller than her and physcially he looked alot stronger. Ember was frozen tot he spot, panic showing in her eyes. Maybe HE would make her stop swimming. She slowly took a step back, images flickering through her mind as images of her dads fist connecting with her skin, her cheek, her arm, her leg, her shin, her foot, her nose. Ember grimanced and looked for another way to the pool, a way she didn't have to cross with a guy.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:03 am

"Thanks." Allisen smiled. Being at the school has already made her a bit more social. "I'm Ally." She nodded toward the man. She was hoping these two would eventually be her freinds. Enemies were the last thing she wanted. Allisen hid her curiousity about the girls wings behind her shy smile as she followed the man.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 am

Alexis looked at him and nodded she then read the two As a cupid she could tell when someone was interesed in another. She waved to the two people and walked back to the pool and swam in the deep end trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:00 am

"I'll take you to the north wing if you like?" He nodded at the girl who had just climbed out of the pool then said" and I have a fear of water,one of the few things that could pin me to one spot if I get under it" he looked at the shy girl and then began walking to the north wing. "I'll be back once I have shown her where to go ok?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 am

Lexi looked over at him.."Sucks you must be slow then....I can run overtop of water." she said and smirked at him knwing he thought he was the fastest guy around. Wrong. she lifted herself out of the water and shook the water out of her wing then quickly glided over to stand in front of Horril as her wings grew backinto her shoulder blades. Alexis then looked at the girl and smiled.. "North Wing is that way." she said polietly and pointed behind her and grabbed her hait wringing the water out of it.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:55 am

Allisen would walk up to Horril with my schedual and some books held in my hands. She would accidently bump into him. "Oh! I'm sorry. I was looking for the cafeteria and ended up here..?" Says as more of a question even though it's a statement. "I'm sorry. I'm still kind of new here." She would say as she turned in a circle looking for the North Wing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 am

He nodded in return to the wave grinning "Happy in there? I would join ya' but well yeah I hate water one of the few things that can stop me in my tracks" he laughed hoarsley.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

Alexis wanted to go swiming. she hod on her pink bikini and she wasfluying through the air and she dived into the deep end of the pool. She didnt have many friends and she swam alone, more people coming to the pool as she swam around. she laughed to herself and smirked as her intellegent eyes scanned everthing within a mile away from herand the ppol she then Horril and he she waved and smiled as her large wings splashed the water and he long brown hair fel behind her.

Chilling for the day. - Page 9 Victoria_secret_online_lingerie_418
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 am

Horril sat head on the trunk of a tree,chilling out and meditating his legs spread befor ehim as he murmmured a few words,focusing on hi smeditation,waiting to actualy try making friends,yes he had to make some friends beyond 2-3 people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9